Best natural GH releaser or combo's

glipp

glipp

Awards
Taking a poll here. What have people found to be EFFECTIVE natural GH releasers or combo's of supplements to make a natural GH releaser. Bulk Gaba is one popular choice, though some mix this w/ other supps to produce what they feel is a more effective GH releaser. Others will say supps such as Powerful. What do people think? Chime in.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I love the new Powerfull. Definetly helps me with sleep. Good stuff!

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
POWERFULL is a great choice for natural GH increase. Timing, as with a supplements, is important.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have yet to use the new Powerfull but I def. will in the near furture.

I used pGH shot .50ml sub-q or IM 5on/2off---4weeks on/1week off
-I went thru 2 1/2 bottles it worked very well for me. I didnt notice a whole lot of leaning out, but I got a solid 8 hours of sleep each nite and woke up feeling like a million bucks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i used bulk powerfull and it worked pretty darn good...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is it in Powerfull that does this?

glipp

glipp

Awards
Nice responses. Looks like powerful is most popular. Was wondering though has anyone gotten creative w/ GABA and gotten results ie: GABA stacks? Thought I read somewhere about someone adding some Citruline Malate and some other supps, can't remember, anyway people have some creative stacks? :thumbsup:

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I think somatomax is great but don't take it to much that stuff is addictive. I would go with pght or powerfull.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
powerfull does kick ass but i've been hearing some good things with igf2 recently as well.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Melatonin
PowerFULL
L-Dopa
Arginine
Goat Semen

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGF-2 is Powerfull + other synergistic ingredients.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, with a little added Dirk Diggler Juice to the mix! Makes it an ausome combo!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ahahhaha ****in goat semen

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were a couple studies at Harvard University that proved a tablespoon of goat semen was more effective than 200IU's of Jinotropin.

Mar430

Awards
i agree wit USP. PowerFull is way different than IGF-2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-2 is Powerfull + other synergistic ingredients.
IGF-2 is another l-dopa precursor, with similar ingredients to powerFull, the ingredient profile shares more items closer to old powerFull, not the currently sold version. It also adds other synergistic ingredients :)

Is that better Jacob?

IGF-2 is another l-dopa precursor, with similar ingredients to powerFull, the ingredient profile shares more items closer to old powerFull, not the currently sold version. It also adds other synergistic ingredients :)

Is that better Jacob?
We source our extracts from a biotech firm in India exclusive to USPlabs.

I have no clue on IGF-2 synergies and can not answer for the company. I just know our products are highly concentrated extracts that no other product can mirror. I will never advise our reps to state a USPlabs product is just like another companies product.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried IGF-2, but I can vouch for the new PowerFULL's sleep enhancement effects for sure.

I must be a non-responder to PowerFULL....
A possiblity indeed, but based off sales, I'm gratefull the majority respond.

Word on the street is creatine the most researched supplement in the world has a case of non responders.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
a few more from the same concept are Unique Nutrition's L-Dopa and doesnt A.N.'s Lipotrophin AM/PM also contain l-dopa extracts? dont know how high of a dose, maybe AN's reps can help, but this may be something you may also want to look into.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We source our extracts from a biotech firm in India exclusive to USPlabs.

I have no clue on IGF-2 synergies and can not answer for the company. I just know our products are highly concentrated extracts that no other product can mirror. I will never advise our reps to state a USPlabs product is just like another companies product.
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your second statement, but why would you ever say a USPLabs product is just like another companies product? That would take away from your "innovative edge".

Mar430

Awards
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your second statement, but why would you ever say a USPLabs product is just like another companies product? That would take away from your "innovative edge".
No he said he would NEVER advise anyone to say the product was just like another company's product. You read it wrong

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hexatropin,gaba,melatonin.......... .........and goat semen(sinner you homo,...lol)

Maybe I will develope a product and market it just like RPM..makes me :sick:

shakti

Awards

Is that better Jacob?
i thought the old powerful had muira puama and the new one has mucana plus safed musli?? i could be wrong..i have only been using the bulk powerful and i love it!

shakti

Awards
There were a couple studies at Harvard University that proved a tablespoon of goat semen was more effective than 200IU's of Jinotropin.
dang now i know why all the girls i have "been" with grew so big, ofcourse my idea of copulation is verbal or maybe its called oral...i always like to think of myself as a tiger but alas i am a goat man!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought the old powerful had muira puama and the new one has mucana plus safed musli?? i could be wrong..i have only been using the bulk powerful and i love it!
I know IGF-2 has safed musli in it plus mucuna pruriens. Bulk powerfull doesn't list an ingredients label :)

I love bulk powerfull as a sleep aid. Its more effective than ambien for me - 2g gets me drowsy enough that I can control when I fall asleep, but doesn't force me to go to sleep right away. And it leaves me feeling good afterwards.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I will develope a product and market it just like RPM..makes me :sick:
If you're convinced you could make a better product than what's currently out on the market, I don't see what the issue is. Innovation comes through two routes: bringing something new to the table, or improving upon what has already been done. Riding off the coattails of an innovator would be making the exact same product at a lower quality to it could be sold for a lower price.

Either way, that's capitalism my friend. It's a competative market out there, and if it wasn't, there wouldn't be much motivation for R&D.

If you're convinced you could make a better product than what's currently out on the market, I don't see what the issue is. Innovation comes through two routes: bringing something new to the table, or improving upon what has already been done. Riding off the coattails of an innovator would be making the exact same product at a lower quality to it could be sold for a lower price.

Either way, that's capitalism my friend. It's a competative market out there, and if it wasn't, there wouldn't be much motivation for R&D.
Okay in that case "comming soon."

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I kind of think its better for the consumer this way. You'll have a different formulation, maybe less stimulants maybe more, maybe additional / different ingredients, and it will work better for some people and less well for others than RPM. That will give people more options to figure out what works best for them, which is always a good thing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure what the tone this was meant to be taken as, but if it's what I'm taking it as (a bitter tone), perhaps you should look into coming out with a "Chill Pill" supplement.

There's no need to lash back at another board sponsor. I don't give a sh*t who "started it", there's no need to drop to that level. The board sponsor's here are all stand-up individuals, and should be treated with respect as colleagues and comrades.

Poor attitudes develop poor reputations, and unlike a competator stealing your PowerFULL sales, that's a hinderance to your company that could've been prevented.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

I'm not sure what the tone this was meant to be taken as, but if it's what I'm taking it as (a bitter tone), perhaps you should look into coming out with a "Chill Pill" supplement.

There's no need to lash back at another board sponsor. I don't give a sh*t who "started it", there's no need to drop to that level. The board sponsor's here are all stand-up individuals, and should be treated with respect as colleagues and comrades.

Poor attitudes develop poor reputations, and unlike a competator stealing your PowerFULL sales, that's a hinderance to your company that could've been prevented.
I just got married of course I'm bitter:}

take care

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got married of course I'm bitter:}

take care
:toofunny:

Well, congratulations on getting married, and so sorry to hear that bad news about you're gettin' "hitched".