h drol cycle

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
hi guys i plane on buying a h dol cycle as soon as i learn enough
now im 21, 74 kilos and i wanna be 80 , rather lean been lifting for a year
umm i know i need a cycle support what shoud i take leading up to the cycle during the cycle and after the cycle to keep all my gains and can i take other supplements with it such as powerful and nitrix oxide
any info would be good thanks

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
no offense, but if you dont know about proper PCT then you arent ready to run this product. Educate yourself by searching this site, and especially checking out the PCT forum.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
well thats why im asking u guys so i can learn as much as possible

smiththrs03

Awards
well check out the pct forum and see whats in there you should research this before becaus if not you will have bad sides lke me and the site will make fun of you like they did for me I deserved it though

troy

troy

Awards
you said you know you need a cycle support then you said you want to know wat to take b4 during and after your cycle after you just said you need a cycle support so thats your answer for during but you need to research more because you need a pct which you didnt know.so i suggest yu spend sum time researching pcts not just on here but everywhere read about them whatthey do and how they help..clearly you are not ready for this product so DO YOUR RESEARCH so you no wat your up against and what to prevent.so scott this means you get on the net and read bout things instead of getting me to read em for you.i told you read everything or ppl will just make a mockery of you.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Also I will add that h-drol should only be used by SERIOUS lifters, and people with atleast 2-3 years of lifting experience, not beginners looking for a quick fix. Sounds like you need to go grocery shopping, and get the basics in check first.

:burg:

pman

pman

Awards
Hey man, i don't want to sound like everybody else because it gets old to hear but i've been lifting for 20 years and i have gained 100 pounds and i'm just now thinking about doing a cycle...so i'm begging you do everything else right now before you do this.
You are still in the prime of your hormone levels and yes...i'm jealous...i guarantee you that you can gain monster size with tons of clean food, protein powder and creatine...if i can do it anyone can.