Lipoderm Ultra "Stack"

JTMoney

Awards
Hey guys,

I'll be receiving a bottle of LU soon and am getting cap cream to go along with it. I've heard people talk about mixing Raspberry Ketones in with it, but was wondering how to go about this? Are we talking powder or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Gotta finish off this six pack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the raspberry ketones comes as a powder, yes. You add them in and shake like mad.

You can also warm the bottle first, in order to make dissolving easier (thought technically the RKs sort of suspend, rather than dissolve.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably around 2 grams. Lipo-Ultra is pretty well saturated.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Probably around 2 grams. Lipo-Ultra is pretty well saturated.
yea 2g of powder in LU or LY will suffice and be sure to shake the bottle for about 5 minutes (literally). before applications, shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.

i stuck mine in a few inches are pretty warm water for 15 minutes and then measured/added the powder and didnt stop shaking for 5 minutes straight. felt like i jacked off a horse for an hour, but the results were success :)

JTMoney

Awards
Sounds good, does the top come off the LU bottle or do i add it to another bottle or what? Again, thanks guys.