Redundant: Epistane or Havoc?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of posts, a lot of threads, a lot of ... what-have-yous... Some people assume that Epistane is the same thing as Havoc, some say that they are different analogs of the same compound of origin. Some people have used both and have experienced some different effects. I am extremely curious on this matter...

Who out there knows if there is a difference in these two products: HAVOC********EPISTANE?

Please, if you don't know what you're talking about or you are regurgitating crap that you think you've heard, do not give biased input. This information isn't just for curiosity. Please can someone clarify?

doluseb

Awards
Nobody truly knows. I believe there was a chemist over at bb that was going to analyze both, but I dont think it ever got finished.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nobody truly knows. I believe there was a chemist over at bb that was going to analyze both, but I dont think it ever got finished.
Hey man, thanks a lot for posting in this thread. I've been wondering for a while now... I remember a bunch of nitwits attacking IBE and Dr. D for not having released Epistane yet and RPN released Havoc first and yada yada... "Havoc is the same thing as Epistane! Looks like IBE lost the race!" and then someone else saying, "they're not the same you idiot!"... lol

I have yet to know.