Favorite Supp

Mar430

Awards
Whats everyone's SINGLE favorite supplement....this does not include foundation supps (such as protein, multi-vitamins, bcaa/eaa, and creatine/beta alanine).

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
until I get to try the anabolic Drive, I would have to go with RPM. nothing like it.

Mar430

Awards
im actually about to try RPM next week tuesday...but until then....im gonna go with P-Slin

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Of course I'm biaised, but X Factor really stood up from the crowd for me!

Mar430

Awards
until I get to try the anabolic Drive, I would have to go with RPM. nothing like it.
Anabolic Drive....when does that come out??:jaw: I heard its like RPM but wilder. Sorta like P-Slin to Anabolic Pump.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hard hard question....

if there were categories this would be easier.

id say Incarnate/Leviathan ....naw....Aspire 36!!..haha

Drive is pretty sick too

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I love Drive, and PSlin as well. Def. Must buys!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I haven't been able to give RPM a fair cycle b/c of vacation times. I've used it as a preworkout but I didn't use it enough to get the cumulative effects from it. It is possible my mind would change, but right now if I had to choose just 1....

Leviathan

Mar430

Awards
hard hard question....

if there were categories this would be easier.

id say Incarnate/Leviathan ....naw....Aspire 36!!..haha

Drive is pretty sick too
Categories would be wayyyyy to easy
:numbered:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
until i get to do a full out run on drive it's without a doubt rpm

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
new powerfull:thumbsup:
the sleep alone does it for me

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
methyl efx and a good ECA stack

I have to go with either a good ECA stack or Methyl Efx, creatine mono is up there as well!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus RX by USP labs. It's the ONLY thing that made my knees and joints not hurt after heavy days.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
GABA is definitely one of my favorite supps...use it as a sleep aid...works great. let's see...since this doesn't include other things such as BCAA's...I'm damn near stuck on this one...categories would make this simpler, lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to go with categories...

Hydration/recovery=Poseidon
Organ function=Cycle support
GI support=GUT health
Weight loss/Energy=Currently Venom Hyperdrive but after today's Leviathon dose it may change. :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have to go with categories...

Hydration/recovery=Poseidon
Organ function=Cycle support
GI support=GUT health
Weight loss/Energy=Currently Venom Hyperdrive but after today's Leviathon dose it may change. :)
nice, Poseidon is definetly up on my list.....Let us know how the Leviathan goes Jayhawk

12OIV

12OIV

Awards
RPM lights a fire under my ass and is a definite help while dieting.
Hunger control, energy, motivation, slight psychotic feeling.

SublimeMind

Awards
woohoo...my first post! I would have to say RPM -sick workouts. I just ordered my fourth bottle...Im hooked!!:head:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
RPM lights a fire under my ass and is a definite help while dieting.
Hunger control, energy, motivation, slight psychotic feeling.
psychotic?? yeah i took a dose and threatened some guys life at a red light the other day for cutting me off on the way to the gym. i was gonna let it go until he flicked a cig out the window and i watched it bounce up into the grill of my car. i guess psychotic is accurate :twisted:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM hands down the best. Its the best thing I have ever used for fat loss so far. It actually makes me look forward to cardio/fat loss workouts!. I need to start it up again but can't spare the cash right now. Looks like I'll have to knock that Beyotch Zombie off my f*cking corner!

Mar430

Awards
damn, rpm must be sick....everyone's lovin it. i woulda thought alot of people woulda said like p-slin or leviathon

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
damn, rpm must be sick....everyone's lovin it. i woulda thought alot of people woulda said like p-slin or leviathon
I've tried both and am currently using Hot Rox and RPM, but Hot Rox Extreme kicks RPM's ass as a fat-burner. RPM gives me more of a focused-feeling, and definitely makes me sweat a lot, but Hot Rox Extreme seems to melt abdominal fat and suppresses appetite just enough, but not overly suppressive.

Hot Rox Extreme = :box:

Plus, one bottle lasts forever, as ONE PILL A DAY has such a strong effect that the full 4 per day serving would be mind blowingly powerful. I take 5 RPM to equal the effectiveness of 1 HRXE pill.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I suppose most would expect me to say Poseidon, but......well, who am I kidding, it's Poseidon hands down! ;)

Workin

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Armageddon for me, always been one of my faves, love them NASTY pumps it provides!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Incarnate + something not, but soon to be released :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Even though I'm not with my long lost family anymore, I'd have to go with JW.