Injectible vitamins

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
the only vitamins ive seen that are injectable are b12 and other B vitamins, not too sure on the safety of injecting others into the body

bodyfort

Awards
vitamins c are available though I have to further reaseach on more of this.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
the only vitamins ive seen that are injectable are b12 and other B vitamins, not too sure on the safety of injecting others into the body
True that.

Why do you want to inject?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
True that.

Why do you want to inject?
100% bio availability instead of 10%. And B12 can be injected safely at extremely high doses to increase appetite and energy. A friend of mine tried it a few times and it really helped him eat more and stay lean.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
100% bio availability instead of 10%. And B12 can be injected safely at extremely high doses to increase appetite and energy. A friend of mine tried it a few times and it really helped him eat more and stay lean.
Dang, didn't know that :O

10 times more effective with injection, now that's getting your money's worth ^_^

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
b12 orally has poor bioavailability, best bet is to inject it, its safe, as far as i remember helps increase your Red Blood Cell count. main reason I started doing it since last year was for appetite increases.

And yeh, it does work, i haven't injected for about a month to give my body a break, but it worked wonders for appetite when i took my first few injections, twice or once per week are fine...

Lowers Homocysteine too, which helps increase N.O. if i remember correctly...

As for the vitamin C, yeh you can inject that if you wana, dont see the point though, but if you did you would need Sodium Ascorbate or something similar instead of just Ascorbic Acid (straight vitamin c) because it will be too acidic otherwise. Oh, and b12, it will help increase energy for sure too :)