This might seem like a wierd idea for a stack...

1. <^>

This might seem like a wierd idea for a stack...

I was thinking of doing a Superdrol clone but didnt want most of the sides that come along with it but also wanted to run a halodrol 50 cycle as well. This is just an idea, might seem stupid but going to throw it out there anyways.

Goal of cycle is to reduce the sides but still gain.

Week1: M-drol 20mg ED
    Week2: M-drol 20mg ED
    Week3-6: Halo-Mass 50mg ED
    Week7-10: Torem, Diesel Test, Retain 2

Just an idea.

I would be taking cycle support throughtout the cycle.

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

BAd idea to run this for six weeks, Superdrol will zap your body enough to "add insult" and run this would screw up your lipid profile and liver to something nasty You have two decent cycles here no need for the overkill. Slow and steady instead of an Airstrike.
  3. <^>

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    BAd idea to run this for six weeks, Superdrol will zap your body enough to "add insult" and run this would screw up your lipid profile and liver to something nasty You have two decent cycles here no need for the overkill. Slow and steady instead of an Airstrike.
    SD is hard on the liver but HD is very LOW thats why most HD cycles last 6-8 weeks.

Its kind of a jumpstart for an oral cycle with SD in front for 2 weeks then a jump to HD> just throwing out an idea.

With any oral cycle u have a chance of screwing up ur lipid profile and liver if ur arent careful. SO i dont see that as being a huge deterrence at this point as long as u take the right precautions.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Agreed! Depending on you PH experience, you may want to go with the halo first, do PCT, take the requisite time off, then try the m-drol if you like.

And I'm assuming you're at least 21. Otherwise, stick with creatine monohydrate.
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

The origional Halodrol-50 box, which I have one in my hand, says DO not Take for more than Four Weeks. Thats 28 days. And yes they are two different beast but I would still err on the side of caution and say don't run a oral cycle for more than four weeks. It's not that you can't do it. It is that you can but at what cost? Is jump starting your cycle with Superdrol worth Getting hurt?
    I personally would have two cycles here. I have run both. They do work but I would not run them at the same time and in a six week cycle. If you decide to do it Log it so we can see how it goes. Your guinea pig might do well.
    Oh and your post cycle therapy is two weeks short. ON=post cycle therapy. So six weeks on equals six weeks of PCT.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by <^> View Post
    superdrol is hard on the liver but HD is very LOW thats why most HD cycles last 6-8 weeks.

Its kind of a jumpstart for an oral cycle with SD in front for 2 weeks then a jump to HD> just throwing out an idea.

With any oral cycle u have a chance of screwing up ur lipid profile and liver if ur arent careful. SO i dont see that as being a huge deterrence at this point as long as u take the right precautions.
    Who jumpstarts a weak cycle with a strong one? That's like sipping on a glass of chianti after pounding a fifth of vodka. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, I've seen some halo cycles go 6 weeks, but not really 8.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. This any good?? Seems like a good deal...
    By reecew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:23 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. Would like some ideas for a future cycle...
    By jonnyjames in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 05:35 AM
  4. Need any ideas for this recomp stack
    By Vipersg123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 08:20 AM
  5. is this a bad idea for a m4ohn stack
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:28 PM