Hi-Tech Lipodrene feedback?
- 08-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi-Tech Lipodrene feedback?
Has anyone used this product and can provide feedback? Also why do i not hear anyone using this, its OTC sold at most supp sites. Ephedra. I just wanted to make a thread too btw haha. SO I was thinking about using this because i have neve used Epedra before....
the write up
Lipodrene With Ephedra: The Most Powerful Appetite Suppressant Available
Lipodrene is considered to be one of the most effective weight loss supplements. A powerful concoction of natural extracts invokes a sensation of feeling full. As a result you will be less inclined to eat large meals, preferring smaller meals instead. Other ingredients found in this diet supplement prevent the body from absorbing fats from within the food you eat and it burns fat quicker by increasing the metabolism. Few diet supplements provide this wide a range of beneficial features like Lipodrene does.
Main Ingredients And Benefits
• The diet pill Lipodrene contains an extract of the Hoodia Gordonii cactus. This is a powerful hunger suppressant that will make you less inclined to devour large meals or snack on junk food between meals.
• This weight loss supplement also contains 25mgs of Ephedra the worlds oldest medicine. The Chinese discovered ephedra more than 5000 years ago. Ephedra has been widely researched for its thermogenic (fat burning) properties. Research has show that ephedra helps promote the loss of fat while helping spare lean muscle tissue, a highly sought-after property that prescription diet medications still have not been able to reproduce.
• Citrus Aurantium is another beneficial ingredient found in Lipodrene. It is another powerful hunger suppressant that can curb craving and help control weight when used properly.
Lipodrene With Ephedra Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend with Thermo-Rx and Extend-Rx Technology 557.5mg*
Ephedra Extract 25mg (Leaves), Acacia Rigidula Extract (Leaves) MethylSynephrine [Yielding 75mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids inluding: B-Phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-phenylethylamine, and R-Beta-Methylethylamine] Phenylethylamine HCL, 25mg Synephrine HCL, Theobromine, Green Tea Extract (45mg ECGC), Hodia Extract (Cactus), Cassia Noname Extract (Plant), Naringen (fruit), 6,7,Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit), 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL, L-5-Hydroxytryptophan, Yohimbe HCL
Caffiene (Anhydros) 100mg
Lipodrene With Ephedra Other Ingredients: Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxy Propyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Starch, Glucolate, Starch, Tricatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C, Yellow #5 Aluminum Lake, Silica, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake
Lipodrene With Ephedra Suggested Use
Individuals over 150 lbs. Begin by taking 1/2 Tablet an hour after breakfast and lunch. Regular Usage: Take ONE tablet an hour after breakfast and ONE tablet an hour after lunch.
Individuals under 150 lbs. Take 1/2 tablet one hour after breakfast and 1/2 tablet an hour after lunch.
Individuals less than 120 lbs. May wish to use 1/4 tablet at a time
- 08-16-2007, 02:48 PM
i don't beleive the new stuff has any ephedrine alkaloids in it. their just listing ephedra. a couple of companies are doing this. it's not the same product it was a year ago.
- 08-16-2007, 02:58 PM
08-16-2007, 06:02 PM
hahahahaha that article is hilarious, oh man, i like the whole mob intimidation tactic thats great.
08-16-2007, 09:45 PM
08-16-2007, 11:06 PM
This saddens me. I ordered 2 bottles of this to try out. Now what am i gonna use as a fatburner?
Similar Forum Threads
- By hennessey1027 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 02:27 AM
- By KingofMinot in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2008, 10:50 PM
- By GA TJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2007, 05:36 PM
- By kappaz in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2006, 07:23 PM
- By kappaz in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2006, 09:41 AM