RPM + IGF-2 + Fenotest + Anagen

  1. RPM + IGF-2 + Fenotest + Anagen


    What does everyone think about stacking these 4? Im looking to cut a little while mainting strength and size... and I am on the "cut diet" ....any input is appreciated


  2. I think you'd have one helluva stack, judging by what I know of the AN products and the info I can find on Anagen and Feno
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I think you'd have one helluva stack, judging by what I know of the AN products and the info I can find on Anagen and Feno
    Wouldn't the Fenotest and IGF-2 be overkill if they are used together?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. Anagen worked well for me. I started with 4 (morning/pre/post/before bed) and worked my way up to 6 (1morning/ 2pre/2post/before bed). All taken with meals

    I looked alot harder, I noticed after about 10days. When I bumped up to 6 I could really tell the difference.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. You could be right..... I'm sitting here reading about Fuze, not Fenotest. Let me search......

    Edit: I'm searching the competitior superstore now......... looks like they even changed the profile of Fuze too! What the...................
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  6. thats why I was wondering....is IGF-2 and the FenoTest too much?? I would definitely just stick with IGF-2 over Feno but if they can be used together safely then ill try stacking the both... what do you think??

  7. Sorry, back now. I think they could safely be used together, but cost-wise I'd go one or the other.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  8. well said Lanbane!

  9. Sleep may be an issue due to too much rhodiola.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. I love the way I sleep

  11. Rodja has a point..... however, I have ran fairly high doses and not had any sleep issues. Regardless, one or the other is the best bet. The extra money can be put to good use elsewhere.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rodja has a point..... however, I have ran fairly high doses and not had any sleep issues. Regardless, one or the other is the best bet. The extra money can be put to good use elsewhere.
    I was taking 825mg of rhodiola between the two supplements when I was having sleep issues.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was taking 825mg of rhodiola between the two supplements when I was having sleep issues.
    too much rho seems to have that effect on some people...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  14. Like Zombie... Just ask him.

  15. Im waiting to do an Anagen/IGF-2/(JW run (@5caps ed) and see how that goes...I've been wanting to try that run out for some months now...

    I've yet to find enough info on how the IGF-2 will react with JW, but im still searching...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Im waiting to do an Anagen/IGF-2/(JW run (@5caps ed) and see how that goes...I've been wanting to try that run out for some months now...

    I've yet to find enough info on how the IGF-2 will react with JW, but im still searching...
    I have taken JW and IGF-2 together- and was real pleased with the results- good pumps and strength increases....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. IGF-2 + RPM + NeoVar is my fav now!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    IGF-2 + RPM + NeoVar is my fav now!
    Prepare to revise this when Drive hits the shelves!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  19. Dude, you guys have all freakin dogs as avis now! Pretty cool!

  20. Time for me to switch mine up to one of my other dogs..... give them fair amounts of publicity....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Prepare to revise this when Drive hits the shelves!
    I can't wait, been waiting on Drive for a while!

    BTW everyone, my dog is the cutest! It's a Yorkie, teacup size and won't get much bigger than how she is in the pic!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Time for me to switch mine up to one of my other dogs..... give them fair amounts of publicity....
    Haha Lan hypes his doggies now!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I can't wait, been waiting on Drive for a while!

    BTW everyone, my dog is the cutest! It's a Yorkie, teacup size and won't get much bigger than how she is in the pic!
    Love your dog man. Pretty wicked too!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Love your dog man. Pretty wicked too!
    Thanks John! She's a cutie for sure! Teacup Yorkie, love her to death. Just sucks that puppies have to wake up 5 times a night to pee, gets annoying when you can't sleep. O yea, and ****ting on the rugs is not cool either! GRRRR....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn;
    Dude, you guys have all freakin dogs as avis now! Pretty cool!
    Rodja is currently an exception. Maybe that will change soon. Who knows?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Rodja is currently an exception. Maybe that will change soon. Who knows?
    We may need to make it a requirement. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    We may need to make it a requirement. lol
    Uh oh, Rodja, get a dog, or you're out
  28. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Prepare to revise this when Drive hits the shelves!
    revise or just add =)

  29. Get a dog Rodja, irt is mandatory now, its official. You can not rep for AN without a dog in your avi! And no, putting xjsynx or zombie in your avi does not count! LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***OMG!! RPM + IGF-2 + TheMyth = WOW! Log***
    By TheMyth in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:15 AM
  2. RPM + IGF-2 Nausea
    By UCIJMH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:31 AM
  3. Rpm/igf-2 Help!
    By UCIJMH in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 08:45 AM
Log in
Log in