PP-Sdrol-Ergo-Oh MY!

  1. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PP-Sdrol-Ergo-Oh MY!


    Holy fluckin' hell dude - I cannot believe the supplements that I purchased for $200, and from a Smoothie King!!!!

    All bottles are un-opened and will not expire until 2/09 - 5/09

    3 bottles AX Phera Plex (lic. by DS)
    2 bottles AX Superdrol
    1 bottle AX ERGO-LMG


    I stopped by a local Smoothie King in Tampa, Fl this past weekend on the way to Clearwater - at the check out htey have a shelf stocked with some really good, hard to come by supplements. I bought all the AX stuff they had. They still have like 3 bottles of Methyl 1-Alpha and a bunch of clones.

    Hmmmmmmm... what kind of cycle should I run....?

  2. New Member
    Eyayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    44.23%

    lucky u, id go with the phera/drol stack
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Holy fluckin' hell dude - I cannot believe the supplements that I purchased for $200, and from a Smoothie King!!!!

    All bottles are un-opened and will not expire until 2/09 - 5/09

    3 bottles AX Phera Plex (lic. by DS)
    2 bottles AX Superdrol
    1 bottle AX ERGO-LMG


    I stopped by a local Smoothie King in Tampa, Fl this past weekend on the way to Clearwater - at the check out htey have a shelf stocked with some really good, hard to come by supplements. I bought all the AX stuff they had. They still have like 3 bottles of Methyl 1-Alpha and a bunch of clones.

    Hmmmmmmm... what kind of cycle should I run....?

    Was it the smoothie king in the tampa palms(new tampa) area by chance?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it was actually in Brandon (on 60)
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    it was actually in Brandon (on 60)

    Ahhh.....anyways that's a pretty sweet deal you got. I still have a sh*t load of AX pheraplex and superdrol i've had stockpiled.....i'm getting the itch to use them soon....:dl:
  6. New Member
    drewh10987's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    30340
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%

    HOLY SH**!!! That's an awesome find man. Looks like you will be having some fun.
  7. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah, i know what you mean - i've stock-piled a vast array of supplements over the last 18 months... and damn, they just keep making new stuff - so i end up buying more
  8. New Member
    Beige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    16.6%

    YEAH TAMPA AND CLEARWATER!!!
    I'd try the ergo and sd stack. This pisses me off because if I were smart like the rest of my family I'd be living down there catchin these deals!!!
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    yeah, i know what you mean - i've stock-piled a vast array of supplements over the last 18 months... and damn, they just keep making new stuff - so i end up buying more
    I have the same problem....i have so much sh*t stockpiled there is no way i could ever use it all.....to the freezer it goes...... for now .
  10. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro



    if the cops looked in my freezer, they would arrest me just because of how it looks - a sh*t load of "banned" supplements - kinda Scarface-isk
  11. Advanced Member
    Frequency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    25.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    it was actually in Brandon (on 60)
    Damn i just went down there weekend before last visiting the in-laws
  12. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hillborough County? (Brandon)

    Yeah - I was there vivsiting my Sister and family...

    I had her go in there today and she said they had 2 more bottles of Superdrol - so she got them for me! $72 for 2 is goooood!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Damn i just went down there weekend before last visiting the in-laws
  13. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    18675
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    freezing?


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post


    if the cops looked in my freezer, they would arrest me just because of how it looks - a sh*t load of "banned" supplements - kinda Scarface-isk
    I've heard this before, but Im not sure if your just joking, but does cooling PP make the shelf life longer?
    I got about 6 bottles and im trying to make them last until i decide what to do with'em.
  14. Advanced Member
    whitedevil74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    379
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I've heard this before, but Im not sure if your just joking, but does cooling PP make the shelf life longer?
    I got about 6 bottles and im trying to make them last until i decide what to do with'em.
    Just keep it in a cool, dark place and it should be fine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Savings, Specials, & Stacks, OH MY!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 10:18 AM
  2. Oh my this guy is f'n funny - Subbed!
    By neoborn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 01:13 PM
  3. sd, pp or ergo lmg for least hair loss
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 05:10 AM
  4. Oh My God, It's Natty PB!
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 07:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in