Clumpy VasoXplode on sale: 1 for $10 or 12 for $100.

1. Clumpy VasoXplode on sale: 1 for $10 or 12 for $100.

Scivation - Performance Nutrition For Athletes

Clumpy VasoXplode on sale: 1 for $10 or 12 for $100.

Just shake it up and put it in the fridge and it will be less clumpy.

2. wow. ive never tried vaso xplode but ill buy it and give it a try. the products arent going to expire anytime soon are they?

3. This is a good deal. If you want to try and move more volume, feel free to shoot me an email and we can try to close the clumpies out on Nutraplanet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Wow, so many great deals from Scivation! I got the Anagen/Fenotest for $10 each and now this . . .

Only one problem . . . I HATE lemonade!!!!!!!!!!!

Why cant you make me some watrermelon, love Xtend!

5. I have one of the original VasoXplodes as well. When it gets all clumpy, just use a pizza cutter and smash it into pieces. I've just been leaving the tub in the freezer to prevent that from occuring.

p.s. If you guys could make a Primal N2O,VasoCharge that is watermelon you'd be in good shape. That lemonde gets nasty very fast.

6. One thing people may want to try is 2 scoops VasoXplode + 2 scoops Grape or Watermelon Xtend. Both mixtures taste good and get all the nutrients and BCAA into your system when you need them. I would assume we will release watermelon Vaso in the future, but don't hold me to that

These won't be expiring any time soon

7. I've ordered 2 ....

8. Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    One thing people may want to try is 2 scoops VasoXplode + 2 scoops Grape or Watermelon Xtend. Both mixtures taste good and get all the nutrients and BCAA into your system when you need them. I would assume we will release watermelon Vaso in the future, but don't hold me to that

These won't be expiring any time soon
    I'm doing that with vasocharge and watermelon extend stack I ordered from nutraplanet the taste is great and so are my workouts thanks for putting out great product that really work

9. Those boys at Nutraplanet love my money. They keep having sales like this to get it all.

10. Oops, I posted about nutraplanet before I hit the link after reading Dsades post. My bad But good deal.P.S. I still love Nutraplanet!

11. Well im sitting on 14 now (2 Primal N2O) I havent tried it yet but hell for $9.50 a tub you can't go wrong. I am now set for pre-workout drinks for the next 2 years
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    wow. ive never tried vaso xplode but ill buy it and give it a try. the products arent going to expire anytime soon are they?
    at that price its def worth it... its a good preworkout

little clumpyness never bothered me

13. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    at that price its def worth it... its a good preworkout

little clumpyness never bothered me
    Yea actually the fridge thing is magic. I did the OJ to my tub with a butter knife then but it in the fridge waited a little while maybe 30minutes then OJ'd it again and then gave it a hard shakeing and it was fine.

A small inconvenience(sp?) for $10
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

14. Been using vaso lemonade for a while. I like it. Tastes good.. I find the swirl works better than the shake to get rid of the clumpys and avoid foam build up.

Anyone know why it occasionally makes my skin tingle????

15. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Been using vaso lemonade for a while. I like it. Tastes good.. I find the swirl works better than the shake to get rid of the clumpys and avoid foam build up.

SAME THING HERE... ALMOST FEELS LIKE YOUR GONNA BREAK OUT IN HIVES FOR A FEW MINUTES...SKIN GETS TINGGLY AND HOT... I THINK IT HAS NIACIN IN IT...AT LEAST IT FEELS THE SAME AS IF YOU WERE TO TAKE TO MUCH NIACIN....(HAD TO PASS A DRUG TEST IN HIGHSCHOOL...DAMN HIPPIE LETTUCE)...THATS MY ONLY EXPLINATION

16. skin tingles are likly from the beta alanine

17. ship to iraq???

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    skin tingles are likly from the beta alanine
    ding ding ding... we have a winner!

beta alanine... also when you take beta alanine with stims (caffeine) it seems to enhance the "tingle", then if you just took it alone... it will subside after a few doses.... if you want to get rid of it... just sip it slowly over the course of 45 mins... thats what i do w. my preworkout... sip it on my drive home before the gym

19. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post

beta alanine... also when you take beta alanine with stims (caffeine) it seems to enhance the "tingle", then if you just took it alone... it will subside after a few doses.... if you want to get rid of it... just sip it slowly over the course of 45 mins... thats what i do w. my preworkout... sip it on my drive home before the gym
    You work out?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

20. well i tried ordering, but the shipping to iraq came out to 55 bucks! if theres a cheaper shipping let me know

21. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post

I like the tingling....it feels...um...good n stuff.

22. it's good stuff esp at that price, unfcukinbelivable actually

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You work out?
    hahaha ouch!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You work out?
    lol

25. oops. accidental post.

26. Great product and excellent price

27. Sweet. Just bought 5.

28. ware in the world do I purchase it from?

29. It's gone but look at anagen and fenotest. $10 can't beat it.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Been using vaso lemonade for a while. I like it. Tastes good.. I find the swirl works better than the shake to get rid of the clumpys and avoid foam build up.

Holy hell the lemonade makes me want to gag. The massive artificial sweetener aftertaste is just to much. I love the product though.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Holy hell the lemonade makes me want to gag. The massive artificial sweetener aftertaste is just to much. I love the product though.
    You need to strengthen your taste buds son . Sippin on some fine lemonade right now!

32. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    You need to strengthen your taste buds son . Sippin on some fine lemonade right now!
    You mean deaden them. The problem is i taste it all to well lol.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    The taste is amazing.

34. We could always make it flavorless... then I think you would welcome the Lemonade flavor

I get the tingling from Beta-Alanine for the first 1-2 weeks then it goes away.

35. I Was Double Dosing... Used It To Keep Me Fired Up In The Gym During Post Cycle... Helped Alot... But I Got Real Tingly...my Hands And Face Were The Worst... But Usualy Only Lasted Ten Min. Into My Workout...

36. is this sale still going on, I can't find it on the website

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Pump for 20$ or trade for MAP, OEP and Purple Intrain,
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Has anyone been on trt for 10 or more years
    By vere76 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 03:41 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:02 PM