bulk cissus

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Eww, i wouldn't even attempt to mix it. It will just clump together and be a nasty blob. Either cap it, or put it right on your tongue and wash it down with a tasty beverage. I would not recommend mixing it, but thats just me.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on which cissus you have. The one from USP labs (grey powder) tastes like a$$ but its effective, the other one tastes OK kinda like tea, but it sucks as far as results go IMO.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't really referring to taste, but mixability as cissus doesn't dissolve but in my one experience just clumped into a nasty ball. It seemed like it almost repelled the liquid. I just put it on my tongue and drink it down.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
The only one so far that I have problems with is Yellow Gold. I got it yesterday and I swear that it is battery acid!! I use the parachuting technique until I get a capping kit (or when they get em back in stock at nutra)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you guys mix it with?
Try Tea flavoured drinks (either iced tea, or tea crystal light). The earthiness should help cover the cissus taste.

saltydogg87

Awards
I drop a 1/4 tsp on tongue and chase with water. Most of the time it goes down nice and easy, but you get those rare times where it sticks to the tongue or the back of the throat, not so pleasant then. haha