CONTROLLED LABS-Green MAG and White FLOOD loggers/reviewers wanted<---Apply Here

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Green MAG and White FLOOD Stack

for PEAK performance

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present a chance to 4 lucky forum members to log/review White FLOOD and Green MAGnitude. The chosen testers will be able to choose the flavor of Green MAG(Sour Apple or Electric Lemonade) they wish to use.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of White FLOOD V2(New and improved) and Green MAG.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. The initial "log / review" should include a minimum of 50 White FLOOD and Green MAG WORKOUTS in detail, with one final summary when the White FLOOD bottle is completed. Before / After photos and measurements are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.​

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at:_____________________

Good Luck !!

NOTE: You have until Saturday 18th to get your app in, loggers will be selected Sunday 19th

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Sex:M

Height: 6'0

Weight: 180

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Well Ive been training for years since my teen years. Ive learned a lot since those days. I think i should be picked as a tester for green mag and white flood because ive heard great things about controlled labs. Diet and training is a very essential part of the art of body building but supplements are a great aid. I truely believe that and I want to try and log supplements from a company with a good reputation so that I may grow into the beast that i will one day become!

MON Back Bi:

Back:

Lat Pull Down 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 3 Sets
Dead Lifts 2 Sets
Pull Ups 2 sets

Bi:

Alternating Dumbbell curls 3 sets
Concentration Curl 3 sets
Preacher Curls (machine) 2 sets

Forearms:

Barbell Wrist Curls 2 sets
Dumbbell Wrist Curls 2 Sets

Tue: Rest

Wed: Chest Tri Calves

Chest:

Flat Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
Incline Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
Incline Dumbbell Pench Press 2 Sets

Tri:

Tri Pushdowns (Machine) 3 Sets
Dumbbell Overhead Extensions 3 Sets
Dips 2 Sets

Calves:

Standing Calve Raises 3 Sets
Seated Donkey Calve Raises ( Not too sure about the name) 3 Sets

Fri: Legs, Abs, Shoulders ( My shoulder doesnt keep up with chest and tri work out so i switched it around with calves)

Legs:

Squats 3 Sets
Leg Press 4 Sets

Abs:

Incline Crunch (weights) 3 sets
Double Crunch (Machines with weights) 3 sets

Shoulders:

Seated Dumbbell Press 3 Sets
Standing Dumbbell Side Raises 3 Sets
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows 2 Sets

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Currently bulking. none if any very little.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):generic Mono Creatine from GNC. ( just started a small bottle almost done. Want to compare generic creatine to controlled labs creatine.)

Meal 1: 3 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 2 slices whole grain bread, 2 tblsp peanut butter

Meal 2: 1 cut oats 1 cup milk 3 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp peanut butter.

Meal 3: chicken with rice, or beef with rice

work out

meal 4: nature's best whey with dextrose.

meal 5:(dinner. whatever parents cook) rice with either pork chops, beef,chicken, steak or some source of protien with veggies

meal 6: half cup of cottage cheese, 2 tblsp peanut butter with 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
Current Daily water intake: around a gallon a day.

Short Term Goal: My short term goal is to reach 185 pounds before september.

Long Term Goal: 190 6-8% body fat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: solodyn 90 mg (antibiotics for acne)

Leviathan, NO Explode Mono Creatine Dextrose Anabolic Pump
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/72820-cellars-bulking-log.html

Current / Progress Photos: Will be posted.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of august 27th 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at:anabolicminds.com, controlledlabs.com and anywhere they wanna put it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome, love to tr green mag, but not a preworkout cocktail fan (white flood) because they dont agree with my stomach...if ya ever need just green mag lemme know.

Great opportunity guys, get on this for sure!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
awesome, love to tr green mag, but not a preworkout cocktail fan (white flood) because they dont agree with my stomach...if ya ever need just green mag lemme know.

yup. Ive heard all about white flood and green mag. love to give em a try!!

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established

I'll see what I can work out for you:) You'd be willing to log it correct?

Nice app cellar, lets keep 'em coming:head:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
nice can't wait to see some of the logs for this

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHTTTTTTTT!

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 160~lbs

Bodytype: Ecto-Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I've been weight training and doing martial arts for over 7 years now. Bodybuiling seriously for about 2 years. In those 2 years I put on approx. 30lbs quality muscle. It's no surprise that it's harder to put on muscle now. I prefer to stay natural, especially with a powerful controlled labs stack like this one. I've used Green MAG before with great results, and I would love to try the lemonade flavor!!! I've used White FLOOD sample packs and would love to use the actual product. I'd also like to discipline myself with logging. A great opportunity!

I do a modified training routine, aimed at bulking. Large muscle groups, compound movements.

Monday: Legs
8 sets of 8 squats

Tuesday: Upperbody (focus barbell)
6x5 Bench Press
6x5 BB Rows
6x5 Overhead Press
Accessory Arm work:
3 sets of 8 curls / tricep pushdowns

Wed - off

Thur: Upperbody (focus bodyweight)
5x5 Deadlifts
5x8 Chinups
5x8 Dips
Accessory Arm work:
3 sets of 8 curls / tricep pushdowns

Fri: Legs
8 sets of 8 squats

Weekends off.

Boxing 2 days a week, for an hour each day. Mostly bag work and shadow boxing.

ON's Adenergy stack (creatine)
Muscle Milk (protein)
NOW vitamins

I try to follow 40/40/20, and eating around 3500-4000 calories per day

At least one gallon

Short Term Goal:
Add muscle for the mirror

Long Term Goal:
Add muscle for the mirror

None!

2 cycles of Pheraplex, 3 cycles of Epistane. Tons of creatine, NO products. You name it, I've probably tried it!

Green MAG + Purple wraath logs
Hyper H logs
Both at other sites.
There's also a pheraplex log or two on AM but I can't seem to find it.

This is at least 6 months old but the only one I have:

Yes, I just bought a new camera phone. Razr v3 baby

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 27, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: Controlled Labs forum, Anabolic Minds forum

Good Luck !!

NOTE: You have until Saturday 18th to get your app in, loggers will be selected Sunday 19th[/QUOTE]

Sweet!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
When does the logging start?

I just started a testing log for Napalm. I wouldn't be able to start the long until the 1st to 2nd week of Sept.

Note: I keep detailed training logs.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
When does the logging start?

I just started a testing log for Napalm. I wouldn't be able to start the long until the 1st to 2nd week of Sept.

Note: I keep detailed training logs.
Ideally they would start at the latest on the 27th. But I have seen your logs which are quite good and if you post an app, the wait will be fine:thumbsup:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 6' 2''

Weight: 215

Bodytype: tall, lean, vascular

Training experience
started training my senior year of high school. i graduated high school weighing only 135 lbs. i trained with my brother who is a bodybuilder and a trainer. after the first year i weighed 190 all natural. at the two year mark i reached 235 but this time with supplements.
im current training with two personal trainers and am learning everything i can fromt them

Current Training Schedule / Protocol
i recently cut back for more rest time.
day 1
chest and back-
chest
4 sets of db press- 90 lbs x 12, 95 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 8, 105 lbs to failure
3 sets of incline flys- 35 lbs x 15, 40 lbs x 15, 45 lbs x 12
3 sets of incline db press- 65 lbs x 12, 70 lbs x 10, 75 lbs x 8
3 sets of cable crossovers
3 sets of weighted dips
back
3 sets of lat pulldown- 150 lbs x 12, 160 lbs x 12, 170 lbs x 10
3 sets of underhand pulldowns- 150 lbs x 12, 160 lbs x 10, 165 lbs x 10
3 single bent over rows- 80 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 10, 100 lbs x 10
3 sets weighted pull ups

day 2
legs and abs

4 sets of leg press- 750 lbs x 15, 850 lbs x 15, 925 lbs x 12, 1000 lbs x 8
3 sets of standing leg curls- 50 lbs x 15, 60 lbs x 15, 65 lbs x 15
3 sets of seated leg extensions- 140 lbs x 15, 155 lbs x 15, 170 lbs x 15
3 sets of squats- light weight very deep and concentrated
10 sets of calf presses- 200 lbs x 10

abs
we have an ab class that i attend (dont laugh)

day 3
cardio

day 4
shoulder and arms
shoulders-
3 sets of db presses- 60 lbs x 12, 70 lbs x 10, 80 lbs x 10
3 sets of arnold presses- 45 lbs x 12, 55 lbs x 10, 55 lbs x 10
3 sets side raises- 25 lbs x 12, 30 lbs x 12, 35 lbs x 12
3 sets of bent over rear raises- 25 lbs x 12, 30 lbs x 12, 35 lbs x 12

biceps
alternate between db curls and hammer curls for 3 sets with light weight for all of them 35 or 40 lbs
3 sets e-z curl bar alternated with reverse e-z bar curls
3 sets of 21's

triceps
3 sets of v bar pulldown- 150 lbs x 15, 175 lbs x 15, 185 lbs x 15
3 sets of straight bar push downs- 135 lbs x 15, 145 lbs x 15, 155 lbs x 15
3 sets overhead extensions
3 sets of cable kick backs- light weight very slow and resisted

day 5 off
day 6 repeat

forced to run every weekday for one to two miles (military)

about to finish n.o. explode-bsn, jungle warfare- arli... approx. 3 more weeks of both
multi-vitamin, glutamine, aminos

stuck eating in a cafeteria everyday so i cant plan out waht im going to eat. i eat main line which usualy consists of grilled chicken or fish and vegetables.
i take in about 250 grams of protein form my food and protein shakes throughout the day

Current Daily water intake: being over here in iraq... i drink about 6 litre bottles a day!

Short Term Goal:
to go home in december weighing 225 lbs and around 10 % bf.
also to increase my strength overall... not a specific goal but to have noticable strength gains

Long Term Goal:
by dec 09 i want to weigh 250 lbs and maintain 10-14% bf

none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): with in the last year i have used the following, no exp, halo-50, jungle warfare, BAM, wtf pumped and red blast

did a review but it was only for my blood work

Current / Progress Photos: i will make recent ones tonight

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 01 sept , 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at:__anabolic minds, bodybuilding, trainwiser___________________

also like to say that if needed i can do blood work as often as needed. i work in the medical field and this would be no problem

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 190

Bodytype: "Your body is closest to a Mesomorph"

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training since I was 14. Got serious around 19. Went back to school at 26 while working fulltime, so training ceased. Started training again last year. Went from 210 to 185. Lift religously now, and push myself to new limits.

Training Lactic Acid Training for Fat Loss

Day One: Chest and Back
  • A1. 6 Incline Dumbbell Presses at 45-degree angle
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A2. 12 Incline Barbell Presses at 45-degree angle
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A3. 25 Incline Dumbbell Press at 30-degree angle
    Rest 2 minutes Repeat 2-3 times
  • B1. 6 Weighted Chins
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B2. 12 Bent-over Rows
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B3. 25 Seated Cable Rows to Neck
Day Two: Legs
  • A1. 6 Squats
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A2. 12 Lunges
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A3. 25 Leg Extensions
  • B1. 6 Leg Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B2. 12 Romanian Dead Lifts
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B3. 25 Reverse Hypers or Back Extensions
    Rest 2 Minutes Repeat 2-3 times
Day Three: Off/Abs

Day Four: Shoulders and Arms
  • A1. 6 incline Dumbbell Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A2. 12 Standing Barbell Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A3. 25 Standing Pulley Curls
  • B1. 6 Seated Dumbbell Presses
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B2. 12 Seated Lateral Raises
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B3. 25 Lateral Raises with Cables
  • C1. 6 Dips or Close-Grip Bench Presses
    Rest 10 seconds
  • C2. 12 Decline Barbell Extensions
    Rest 10 seconds
  • C3. 25 Cable Pressdowns
Day Five: Off/Abs
Repeat

However, my next phase which would be during testing would be:pHASE NO.8 – DENSITY DOMINANT (4 WEEKS)
Monday – Back/Biceps/Rear delts
Tuesday – Quads/Hamstrings/Calves
Wednesday – Chest/Shoulders
Thursday – OFF / Abs
Friday – Back/Biceps/Traps
Saturday – Chest/Triceps
Sunday – OFF/ Abs

Exercise / Sets / Reps / Technique / Rest / Notes
Monday
A1. Motorcycle rowing / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A2. Seated row to low abdomen / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A3. Straight-arms pulldown / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B1. Wide-grip preacher curl / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B2. Standing barbell curl / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / Slight cheating allowed
B3. Incline DB curl / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak on each rep
C. Seated row to face / 3 / 12 to 15 / Normal lifting / 30 sec. / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Tuesday
A1. Close-stance DB squat /3 /8 to 10 /Pre-post fat. /None /
A2. Leg press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat./ None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
A3. Leg extension / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min 2 sec. peak contraction
B1. Lying leg curl / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
B2. DB Romanian deadlift / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None /3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B3. Gironda-style leg curl / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak contraction
C. Standing calves raise / 3 /15 to 20 / Normal lifting / 30 sec. / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Wednesday
A1. Decline DB flies / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
A2. Decline bench press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A3. Push-ups / 3 maximum / / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / Stop short of lockout
B1. Standing lateral raise / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak on each rep
B2. Seated DB press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B3. Standing DB front raise / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Friday
A1. Bent over dumbbell rowing / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A2. Seated row to mid pec line / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A3. DB pullover / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B1. Reverse grip barbell curl / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B2. Hammer curl / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / Slight cheating allowed
B3. Low-pulley cable curl / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak on each rep
C. DB shrugs / 3 / 12 to 15 Normal lifting / 30 sec. / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Saturday
A1. Cable crossover / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak on each rep
A2. Dips (weighted if possible) / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / Elbows flared out
A3. ½ dumbbell flies / 3 / maximum / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B1. Lying DB triceps extension / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B2. Close-grip bench press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B3. Tate press / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio will be 3 minute intervals stricking(punches & kicks) a heavy bag on off days. Duration 12 minutes

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Testing Avant Labs - Napalm.
Support Supplements: Nimbus Nutrition - Poseidon, Nimbus Nutrition - Poseidon-BA, Scivation - Xtend, Controlled Labs - Orange Triad

Daily Caloric Intake: 2600kcal
Protein: 285g
Carbs: *100g/~70g
Fat: *118g/~131g
*Training days
~Non-Training days

Current Daily water intake: As much as possible.

Short Term Goal: Bodyfat 10% As much LBM possible.

Long Term Goal: 5-6% Bodyfat 190-200lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No drugs and alcohol free

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):The past year
Original Purple Wraath During workouts
Xtend and ICE pre-peri-post workout (staple)
Surge post workout
3-AD - 3.5 weeks (450mg-750mg)
EpiDrol - 3.5 weeks (40mg)
Sampled v1 White Flood
Beta-7
Poseidon + Poseidon-BA (Current)
Orange Triad
Digestive Enzymes.
Numerous proteins: primarily multi-blends.
RPM (Pre-WO)
NeoVar (PCT)
IGF-2 (PCT)
PowerFULL (Cutting)
NHA Stack (Cutting)
ALRI Tri-Lean system
Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, YG
T-Force (PCT)
Incarnate
Reset AD
Hot Rox Extreme
Carbolin-19

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Cutting Supplement & Meal Timing Log, 3-AD recomp log, (review) Flooded by Wraath

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 1st-2nd Week Sept, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: controlledlabs.com and maybe a car off topic section if there is an interest.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im sure you;ll get a ton more apps when people see a lil more chris, got some good peeps already though

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
im sure you;ll get a ton more apps when people see a lil more chris, got some good peeps already though
Thanks John. Yeah there are some very good applicants here already. Looking forward to following these logs:)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

:bb2:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
damn i would but i fvckin already started my retain2 and levi!! those who get picked man you guys are going to have a great time

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
id be willing to stop taking them if i get picked. i am not saying pick me, im just wondering if i will still be considered even though i have been taking these supps. so basically im asking would my application would still be considered?

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Hm... have I done a long on this already before? :D

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify, this is the WHITE FLOOD version 2, with the ethyl esters replaced?

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
nice apps so far good luck to all that apllied

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id like to try this but to try this stack as i loved gg and would like to try other CL products, especially wf...but im in the middle of using Anabolic Pump...id be on my second bottle by the time id be able to log...would i be able to do this w/o dropping the Ap(this would be my 4th bottle of AP and second cycle of it so i know how it affects me already) if not good luck to the those who get selected cuz i will follow to see if i should pick up the new wf...

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
id like to try this but to try this stack as i loved gg and would like to try other CL products, especially wf...but im in the middle of using Anabolic Pump...id be on my second bottle by the time id be able to log...would i be able to do this w/o dropping the Ap(this would be my 4th bottle of AP and second cycle of it so i know how it affects me already) if not good luck to the those who get selected cuz i will follow to see if i should pick up the new wf...
That would be fine to keep the AP just as long as you're sure you can tell the differences. Toss in your app:)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height: 6'0

Weight: 155, 3% Summer trim

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Well I've been training for a few years now. I started training in the gym for soccer, but switched to playing rugby which changed my training routine alot! Less cardio more weights ! I have been watching my workout regime carefully for almost 2 years fully recorded, and I've been recording my meals for the past 7 months. I know how to track my progress and I know how my body responds to training, so I would be in a good position to say how these products affect my workouts.

I'm also coming off the end of summer having maintained a specific workout regime and diet that I can continue for the next two months or so during which I can compare the months without CL's products vs. the past few months.

Will fill out tomorrow

I was doing more cardio to lean down to my summer physique, but now am only doing cardio 2-3 times per week. I do 2 HIIT sessions and 1 longer session per week.

HIIT Session: 5 Minute Warmup, 30 seconds on/60 seconds off for 20-25 minutes, 3 minute cooldown.
Long Session: Low Intensity jog for about 40-45 minutes, clears the muscles after a few days of lifting.

Nutraplanet BCAA's, AEE, CEE, Glutamine, Taurine
Ergopharm GF Pro WPI
Costco Multivitamin, Calcium, Fish Oil and Glucosamine

Current Daily water intake: 6L, with 2L of that being herbal teas.** Also 250mL warm water first thing in the morning with lemon! Cleanses the system, everybody should do this!**

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Drug Free! Haven't even had to take my antihistamines this allergy season even!

I started off simple with just protein like everybody else. I then did some CEE and Creatine Gluconate, and am still finished up my CEE before I do some Micronized creatine.
I've taken Fish Oil Caps, a Multi, Calcium and Glucosamine/Choindroitin for a few years atleast.

I've done BCAA's for over a year now, starting with Xtend and eventually just getting bulk BCAA's from NP. I've been taking ZMA for the past ~4 months to help with sleep.

Beta-Alanine: Started with the IntraXcell log and kept it up for another few weeks, not currently on BA.

For Pre-Workout powders I tried various ones like NO-Xplode and then did a log for SMASH which I liked. I then tried some RPM and Steeledge, and also some WF samples. Currently I mix up my own pre-WO mix which has some CM, AEE, Creatine and some BCAA's.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): SMASH Pre-Workout - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html
IntraXCell - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html

Current / Progress Photos: Can Provide

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 20 (27th? Whenever it gets to me), 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: AM , and also any other forum that you guys want.

Good Luck !!

MarktheShark

MarktheShark

Awards
I like CL products. Must admit had little trouble with GM last year. Maybe sweetner issue with me?? I liked last WF try o.k. but will look forward to new version.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see the lucky people who get to log green mag and white flood!

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see the lucky people who get to log green mag and white flood!
Yep, we'll know Sunday. I'm excited to be following these logs once they're up, definitely have some solid apps in here:djparty:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
well, my gym bag was stolen with all my supps in it. that means im off all supps till i get more in the mail :rant:
i wonder when ill get some in the mail??? wink wink

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well, my gym bag was stolen with all my supps in it. that means im off all supps till i get more in the mail :rant:
i wonder when ill get some in the mail??? wink wink
we'll find out sunday motive!

Biceps18

Biceps18

Awards
Nice! Great opportunity to try a solid stack.

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 195lbs

Bodytype: Mesomorph

I played many sports growing up as a child and teenager. Basketball, swimming, rugby and football were predominately the ones in which I excelled at and had the opportunity of competing at the provincial level in both basketball and swimming. After the sports stopped I went on a dirty bulk if you will (only problem was no weight training ) and gained about 50lbs in just under a year my first year at university. At my heaviest I was 222lbs and knew as I was approaching 225lbs I was starting to head in a direction which was detrimental to my health both physically and mentally. I was very unhappy at this weight and knew changes needed to be made. I lost about 45lbs in the next 5 months and went from 222lbs and 26% body fat to 170lbs and 10% body fat.

Let us fast forward to a little more recently. I suffered a pretty bad shoulder injury last October and couldn't even touch a weight for 2 months, let alone lift heavy. Since March I have lost about 12lbs, but have continued to put on a considerable amount of muscle in this time. My training is more focused than ever and I just completed a 3 month transformation contest which was created for board members and have been tracking my progress over this time with my wildcard log (seen here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...nning+Wildcard) and also my sponsored Athletic Edge Nutrition log (seen here: Biceps18's IntraXCell Log: The Great Canadian Bulk - Bodybuilding.com Forums. I have used a couple different training methods, rep ranges and splits, and right now am using a 5 day split. I am extremly dedicated to this sport and have grown to love every aspect of the game, wheather this be training, diet, or learning. Each and every workout I try to push myself hard and better myself and would be able to use this to my advantage if chosen to test these solid products.

Monday – Chest and Abs
Incline BB Press – 4 sets/6-8 reps
Flat DB Press – 3 sets/6-8 reps
Decline DB Press – 3 sets/8 reps
Cable Crossovers – 3 sets/10 reps
Weighted Sit Ups – 4 sets/10 reps
Leg Raises – 3 set/14-16 reps

Tuesday – Legs
BB Squats – 3 sets/6 reps
Hack Squats – 3 sets/8 reps
Leg Extensions – 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Leg Curls – 3 sets/8 reps
SLDL – 2 sets/6 reps
Seated Calf Raises – 3 sets/16 reps
Leg Press Calf Raises – 3 sets/8-10 reps

Wednesday – Arms
BB Curls – 4 sets/6 reps
DB Curls – 3 sets/7-8 reps
Preacher Curls OR Cable Curls – 3 sets/10 reps
Skullcrushers – 3 sets/6 reps
Rope Pulldowns – 3 sets/8 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets/10 reps

Thursday – No Weight Training

Friday – Shoulders and Forearms
DB Press – 3 sets/6 reps
Lateral Raises – 3 sets/8 reps
Front Raises – 2 sets/8 reps
Bent-Over Lateral Raises – 3 sets/8 reps
DB Shrugs – 3 sets/8-10 reps
Behind the Back Wrist Curls – 3 sets/8-10 reps

Saturday – Back
Rack Pulls – 3 sets/4-6 reps
BB Bent-Over Rows – 3 sets/6-8 reps
Pulldowns – 4 set/6-8 reps
T-Bar Rows – 3 sets/6-8 reps

Sunday – No Weight Training

Cardio is not something I will be doing a whole lot of as I plan to bulk for the next few months and will be playing volleyball and basketball a couple times a week. May perform some on Sundays (off day) if needed.

Gaspari Nutrition - SizeON
Controlled Labs - PurpleWraath
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow

Meal #1
1 Cup of Oatmeal
1/3 Cup of Blueberries
1 Cup of 1% Milk
1 Egg
100mL Egg Whites

Meal #2
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
1 Can of Tuna
1 TBSP Mayonnaise

Meal #3 – Post Workout
1/2 Scoop Whey
1 Scoop Gatorade
1 Banana

Meal #4
1 Cup of Oatmeal
1/3 Cup of Blueberries
1 Cup of 1% Milk
1 Egg
10mL Egg Whites

Meal #5
1 Piece of Chicken
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread

Meal #6
1 Piece of Chicken
Salad with 1 TBSP of Olive Oil + 1 TBSP of Vinegar

Meal #7
1 Cup of 1% Milk
1 Scoop Whey
2 TBSP of Peanut Butter

MACROS
FAT – 75g/CARBS – 350g/PROTEIN – 251g

1-2 gallons daily.

Short Term Goal:
210lbs at a bodyfat I can be comfortable with (low teens or lower)

Long Term Goal:
225lbs @ 10% while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

None

Controlled Labs - Green Bulge
Controlled Labes - White Blood
Atheltic Edge Nutrition - IntraXCell
Athletic Edge Nutrition - SteelEdge
Gaspari Nutrition - SizeON
Gaspari Nutrition - SuperPump
Creatine Mono
Controlled Labs - Purple Wraath
Controlled Labs - Glycergrow
Universal - Shock Therapy
Multi-vitamins
Also a wide range of bulk powders

Recent Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...nning+Wildcard

Recent Sponsered Testing Log:
Biceps18's IntraXCell Log: The Great Canadian Bulk - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Recent Review:
Biceps18's Final IntraXCell Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

See Attached - Blue shorts show the progress over the last three months of cutting

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of As soon as possible!, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: anabolicminds.com, bodybuilding.com, controlledlabs.com

Thanks to all CL reps for this oppportunity!

Attachments

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
**Last Day For Apps**

Loggers chosen Sunday:head:

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
I posted an app but the thread I posted in only had like 7 replys lolol I think I'ma have to switch it over to this 1 and btw don't mind the lack of rep power on here I'm little rambo from the bb.com forums incase troll crossed your mind :cool:

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 178

Bodytype: Ectomorph

I have been lifting since 7th grade but have started lifting seriouse for about the past 2 years now. I love the way that lifting can transform your body, as it has done for me. I am also very dedicated to the gym as you can see in my past log's (I believe a couple are in my sig) I love the life of the gym and the overall well being that comes with it.

I follow a very strict training regime, my training schedule is as follows 5 days on with 2 days off **Off days are thrown in when I feel necessary** Here is a list of my workout in a given week.

**Ab's Done every other day**

Monday-Chest **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Flat Bench*
*Incline DB Bench*
*Decline DB Bench*
*Cable Crossover's **On Knees**
*Plyometric Push-Up's*

Tuesday-Back **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Seated Row's*
*One Arm Row's*
*Lat Pull-down's*
*Hyper Extension's*
*Trunk Twist's*

Wednesday-Shoulder's and Trap's**4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Shoulder Press*
*Upright Row's*
*DB Side Lateral Raises*
*One Arm Shoulder Press*
*Shrug's*

Thursday-*We will say I took an off day today*

Friday-Arm's **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Preacher Curl's*
*Tricep Rope Extensions **Full Extension**
*Standing Cable Curl's*
*One Arm Tricep Extension's*
*Alternating Incline Curl's*
*Reverse Tricep Pushdown's*
*Wrist Curl's*

Saturday-Leg's **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Parallel Squat's*
*Front Squat's*
*Leg Extension's*
*Leg Curl's*
*Calf Raises*

Sunday-This would be my second Off Day

I play baseball and will be doing so in college, so between running at games and jogging and jump roping at the gym I like to think I keep my heart rate up and my cardio burnin :cool:

Colossal Labs NO Monster
Colossal Labs testoFREAK
Colossal Labs VitaMonster
**I switch between taking NO-Xplode and Primal N2O**
BSN NO-Xplode
BSN Cellmass
ON 100% Gold Standard Whey Mint Chocolate Chip
Primaforce Primal N2O

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I have a very clean diet, lots and lots of protien all coming way of clean foods such as chicken and steak. Lots of clean vegitables and also lots of whole wheat bread.

Minimum is 1 gallon. On workout days could get up to 2

Short Term Goal:
Get my weight back up to a clean 190
Long Term Goal:
Get to 215 of clean muscle with 7% bf

None

CL-Green Mag
CL-Green Buldge
CL-White Blood
BSN- NO-Xplode
BSN Cellmass
Universal Shock Therapy
Universal Animal Pump
Universal Storm
Primaforce Primal N2O
Gasparri Size On
Gasparri SuperPump250
MST Ragnarok
**The list goes on and on**

My more recent log's are in my sig **I'd like to think they are better than the past log's I've done, gaining experience with every new one!!**

I was actually going to take some current photos when I came home from the gym today, if you'd like me to PM them to you lemme know

YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of September, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: Controlled Labs forum, Anabolic Minds forum

Thanks for the opportunity to submit my application to test these products.

Good luck to everyone!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wohoo! it's sunday spill the beans cboesger :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Lotsa solid apps in here! I'll cast a vote for Little Rambo.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
just remember.... pick me and your supportig your troops! :rofl:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Today is sunday...! :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
sunday... 1500 my time!! the suspense is in the air

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
:afro: :dance:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG Stack
Loggers have been chosen:djparty:

Congrats Logger 1-_RenegadeRows_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 2-_Biceps18_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 3-_Cellardude_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 4-_motive_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 5-_Steveoph_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 6-_Little Rambo_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 7-_xjsynx_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 8-_haiz69_(Green MAG and PurplE WrAAth) Log!!

Congratulations to all loggers please PM me with your address and your flavor choice of Green MAG(Sour Apple or Electric Lemonade) ASAP:thumbsup: