PLEASE !! some advice on CEE and BCAA's

frezel

Awards
ok its been 10 years since i worked out and i am in my early 30's i recently joined the gym approx, 2 months ago and go reguraly and work hard, i have tried pre workout products like hypershock, that only make me gag and gice me the craps! I understand that in the begining of training some people are against taking anything until your body reaches its natural level and than above that you can add supp to help. I basically wanted to do creatine, for that pump and lean muscle growth. I reachered and found a place that sells CEE Creatine Ethyl Ester in bulk and was wondering, as a realatively new gym rat would it be ok to just take creatine? after every workout i also drink a great weight gainer that is loaded with BCAA's which help for post recovery. If anyone can advise me how to get great pumps , build streanght and size in the beginging without taking to many multi-chemicaled products the input would be greatly appreciated thank you :toilet:

also i was told that if i wanted the effective of a stimulant without all that craps to try chocamine is that any good. I kinda scared to mix bulk products as well as not sure how much of each. Example what is a good dose to take of creatine cee a day?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Drink about 20-25g of BCAA with 2-3g of CEE staring ~30 minutes before your WO and sip throughout. Make sure you have something to flavor it because they both taste bad.

frezel

Awards
Drink about 20-25g of BCAA with 2-3g of CEE staring ~30 minutes before your WO and sip throughout. Make sure you have something to flavor it because they both taste bad.
ok tell me if this sounds about right..

Prior to workout i get a bottle of gatorade and add 2-3 g of cee to it and drink some 30 min and sip throught. Q. Do i need to take anymore creatine that day? or just 2-3 daily? Do i take it on my days off? this is the stuff i was gonna get cee powder 500g of it from bulk nutrition

2nd im not sure about these BCAA's the MHP weight gasiner i have claims it has 23g of BCAA's which i take after i workout as shake. Would that be enough in the BCaa's category?

3rd what about the chocamine? is it worth gettting for a pre workout buzz?

thanks again

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Free-form BCAAs and peptide bound BCAAs (like the ones in proteins) have different reactions in the body. Taking them in free-form helps the body to stay in an anabolic state and increase both strength and recovery. You can take the MRPs at any time, but take your BCAAs with your gatorade and CEE (taking CEE only pre-WO is fine).

If you want a great pre-WO supplement, then use RPM by Applied Nutracueticals.