AM DIESEL TEST Hardcore tester search 2: "I WANT BEEF, BRING ON THE ROOKIES"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
AM DIESEL TEST Hardcore tester search 2: "I WANT BEEF, BRING ON THE ROOKIES"

As you guys know Im always striving to put out the best stand alone products possible. Not one of the best, the best. Recently there has been a new wave of herbal test boosters on the market and very few users testing them who have used other top test boosters.

So with this search I am only looking for people who just finished/will finish Activate Xtreme (standalone w/o any other hormonal product), or any other new Test booster released in the last 3 months that includes 6-oxo xtreme and on and on. I WANT STRAIGTH UP COMPARISONS, NOT THESE RECENT LOGS THAT DONT COMPARE THE PRODUCT TO ANYTHING. IF YOUR SCARED TO COMPARE ALL YOUR PAST TEST BOOSTERS DONT SIGN UP.

What you basically need to do is just post a link to your currrent log and I will choose from there. You are expected to be able to start your log between Sept 6th and 10th.

Im probably not picking no more than 6 people.

You've used/heard of the original "yellow label" DIESEL TEST and DIESEL TEST 2010.

You've seen the blood work posted by users of past DIESEL TEST formulations at bb.com showing increases in total test, free test, and decreases in cortisol, prolactin and estrogen (and if you havent just go there and search DIESEL TEST hormone test results or go to getdiesel.com and read the write up for DIESEL TEST 2010).​

Now I'm looking for a few individuals to do sponsored logs on DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the latest version of DIESEL TEST.
I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed new test booster log (sponsored or non-sponsored) here at bb.com in the last 1-5 months.

2) List your past prohormone (not 100% nec.) and you past herbal test booster used. Please give quick summaries (also list what you stacked the test booster with if it has anything to do with enhancing the results of the test booster.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 10 SEPT 07 (as soon as you get the product is better)

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any other hormonal products. IE dont sign up, get the DIESEL TEST Hardcore and then start a log saying your stacking it with Activate and rebound xt or something like that.

****DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU PLAN ON MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR WORKOUT PROGRAM DURING THIS LOG, OR NOT WORKING OUT AT ALL, OR IF YOU WORKOUT AT HOME, OR YOU LIKE TO DO LOGS WITH MORE BLABLA TALK AND LITTLE LOG.****

write up:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/68255-diesel-test-hardcore.html

recent DIESEL TEST Hardcore logs at AM:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
delete my post.

I mis-read Chuck's criteria for being sponsored.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
gluck chuck
Umm is that good luck (gluck)?

Probably wont get 2 many people to sign up that qualifies or who would even give a serious review and comparison to other test boosters because there is alot of dck ridding of companies and people dont want to seem like they gave a popular company a bad review or said they like another companies product better.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive never used a standalone test booster..sorry, product looks solid though bro.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey john, would this be considered a disqualifying product for the transformation contest?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
most likely, but you can double check with Dave to make sure.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hey john, would this be considered a disqualifying product for the transformation contest?
What t-boosters have you logged?

Anywho, I have taken the following, but didn't log:

Alpha Male
ActivaTe
Forza-T
T-Force
IGF-2

DT looks intriguing, I might have to give it a run someday...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What t-boosters have you logged?

Anywho, I have taken the following, but didn't log:

Alpha Male
ActivaTe
Forza-T
T-Force
IGF-2

DT looks intriguing, I might have to give it a run someday...
My prior ones weren't sponsored, so they are just in my detail log or current logs... So i've taken T-force, IGF-2, Anabolic Drive, and 6-oxo Extreme. so there ;) I've mentioned in other threads that I plan to use DTH as my next herbal test booster, partially because of its inclusion of DIM

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any logs posted, but I have used Alpha Drive, Activate, and T-Drive and would be more than happy to give a fair comparison. None of which I responded very well to, although I would rate activate on the top of that list.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I wouldn't be a candidate as I probably wouln't run it standalone and I am a terrible logger, but I have been seriuosly eye balling DTH to hopefully reverse my lack of mojo. I lost my libido big time during my cycle, and my PCT did nothing to recover it. it has been crawling back in the last three weeks, but I am a shadow of the horny goat I used to be. If I do run it, I would just stack it with RPM/Powerfull pre-workout. I do that already with Activate Extreme/AdvancedPCT, so if my libido comes back DTH would get all the credit, and I will be sure to let you know.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I wouldn't be a candidate as I probably wouln't run it standalone and I am a terrible logger, but I have been seriuosly eye balling DTH to hopefully reverse my lack of mojo. I lost my libido big time during my cycle, and my post cycle therapy did nothing to recover it. it has been crawling back in the last three weeks, but I am a shadow of the horny goat I used to be. If I do run it, I would just stack it with RPM/Powerfull pre-workout. I do that already with Activate Extreme/AdvancedPCT, so if my libido comes back DTH would get all the credit, and I will be sure to let you know.
yeah since ur already on rpm/powerful if u throw the DTH in there versus ur current test booster stack, im pretty sure it will come back in 8 days or less after u start 5 DTH a day. Let us know! post cycle therapy DT is ur best friend. Thanks for considering GET DIESEL.

what is AdvancedPCT? As in can u link me to it.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
less than 2 weeks left of an ActivateX/ATD & Xfactor cycle. i've done a lot of reviews in my own and various threads...last thing i logged was leviathan. not a big logger because its easier to purchase a product and give a final review than log daily, unless it is a sponsored log and that is what they require. i've also tried restore, JW, alpha drive, diesel test, and tribosten (maybe some others that i forgot). currently bulking until beginning of 07', getting pretty hard to gain weight now a days, and im a hard pleaser :) ill PM you addresses of logs, on a different site and it would be like advertising another competitor.

any restrictions on your logging...would it have to be daily or weekly or what? i would rather read weekly logs from users with updates in stats, lifts, mood, libido, weight, bodyfat, appearance, and possibly updated pictures than reading "i had an intense workout today....lifted 1 more rep than last week, this product is the best" kinda crap. save that for girls locker room.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
any restrictions on your logging...would it have to be daily or weekly or what? i would rather read weekly logs from users with updates in stats, lifts, mood, libido, weight, bodyfat, appearance, and possibly updated pictures than reading "i had an intense workout today....lifted 1 more rep than last week, this product is the best" kinda crap. save that for girls locker room.
I like after each workout updates. I dont really need 20 pages of sets and reps just how the product is working and Im know for not liking alot of blabla BS talk in logs. Im also not that big on picking company reps to do logs.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Previous 'testosterone affecting' products:

-1 bottle of original ActivaTe(stacked with DT 2010)*
-2x Trib Test (both solo)
-1x Raw Test (1-2 tab pre-workout)
-2x Diesel Test 2010(one solo, one with ActivaTe).
-2x Diesel Test 2040 (both solo)
-1x bottle of E-Bol (ran solo)

no PS, no PH.

I will compare DT Hardcore to previous DT products (shown above) and also to original ActivaTe and E-Bol which both seem to be popular products. I wish I had more test. boosting products to compare to, but I've pretty much just used GD nutriton for quite some time now.

*NOTE: 1x of the bottles of DT 2010 was stacked WITH original ActivaTe and the given time.

The other 1x bottle of DT 2010 was ran solo.

PM ME for any further Q's.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I like after each workout updates. I dont really need 20 pages of sets and reps just how the product is working and Im know for not liking alot of blabla BS talk in logs. Im also not that big on picking company reps to do logs.
i understand. i still will be running DTH as part of my next post cycle and will give my review then but i also hate doing daily logs. great offer though, i may message a few guys a link to this thread who i think are worthy of trying this product.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Chuck runs a tight ship :whip:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just a quick 2-3 sentences 3x weekly (post workout) would be ok ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So just a quick 2-3 sentences 3x weekly (post workout) would be ok ?
If it has to do with how ur workouts are going and any effects of the product. I dont know that can be 2-3 sent., but Im just saying people dont need like 3 para's with each update. If you havent noticed anything, you havent noticed anything. If an update says, "hit a new pr on squat yesterday of blbabla, previous was blabla, good strength, libido is crazy." (typical DT update) I would be cool with just that. My big thing is all the grab ass in logs. Thats why I have to read previous logs because I have recieved flack from picking people and not knowing they are typically grab ass loggers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine are fairly clean, as I get ignored, at least so far :) Its a plus really.

I know what you mean tho, both on the too much chatter, as well as too much detail. if I start reading a log that has every meal, every bowel movement every excersize and activity every day, by the end of the first week i'm skimming it so lightly I miss details of how the products worked. Thats sort of why I was trying to keep a detail log more for myself to track workouts directly (weights, plus supplement changes in general) and then separately log products with just impressions on how they affected me

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
DTH to the rescue

yeah since ur already on rpm/powerful if u throw the DTH in there versus ur current test booster stack, im pretty sure it will come back in 8 days or less after u start 5 DTH a day. Let us know! post cycle therapy DT is ur best friend. Thanks for considering GET DIESEL.

what is AdvancedPCT? As in can u link me to it.
I ordered my DTH last night, threw in some trib test for some future stack, but the plan is to try to get my bolas grandes on just DTH, figure I can get 3 good weeks from the bottle and should hopefully feel something by week 2. If my horny self returns i will follow it with a second DTH bottle. Either way I will post my results in your forum.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I ordered my DTH last night, threw in some trib test for some future stack, but the plan is to try to get my bolas grandes on just DTH, figure I can get 3 good weeks from the bottle and should hopefully feel something by week 2. If my horny self returns i will follow it with a second DTH bottle. Either way I will post my results in your forum.

def give some updates on how its going on here at at getdiesel.com if you dont mind. You can start 1/1/1/ for 3 days then 2/2/1 and see how that works. Thats about 26-28 days.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If it has to do with how ur workouts are going and any effects of the product. I dont know that can be 2-3 sent., but Im just saying people dont need like 3 para's with each update. If you havent noticed anything, you havent noticed anything. If an update says, "hit a new pr on squat yesterday of blbabla, previous was blabla, good strength, libido is crazy." (typical DT update) I would be cool with just that. My big thing is all the grab ass in logs. Thats why I have to read previous logs because I have recieved flack from picking people and not knowing they are typically grab ass loggers.
lol.... what exactly is a grab ass logger?

As a consumer, I am not impressed by logs that are only a few sentences per post. Why? Because I am not just going to accept at face value that a product will do the same thing for me. I read logs looking for description that helps me gauge the effects the person is feeling, and whether they may be similar for me. One mans powerful product can be another mans waste of time.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

As a consumer, I am not impressed by logs that are only a few sentences per post. Why? Because I am not just going to accept at face value that a product will do the same thing for me. I read logs looking for description that helps me gauge the effects the person is feeling, and whether they may be similar for me. One mans powerful product can be another mans waste of time.
Shame on you :nono:

Gawd forbid there is any interaction on a forum!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Ok, as a consumer you should be impressed with youtube clips, back and forth convo between the logger and the reps of the company, alot of bs post by the company reps after each post like, "good job, keep up the good log," or some stuff that can be on PM like, "did you see laguna beach last night" or "this lady at the gym was on the ab machine for 20 min so I had to do something else, then I went to get water, after that my phone started ringing."

I didnt say dont gauge how the product is working.

im talk how i like sponsored logs to be, u can keep ur own logs with products you pay for or training logs however, but when I see grab ass in the log and like one real update ever 10 post, I close the log.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Chuck I am currently running a log of IGF-2 which will done in about a month, if this is too late I understand, otherwise I would like to compare it to the IGF-2, which is a purported test booster. If it is not too late let me know and I will submit a full application. The only products of yours I have used are NOS-Ether and R4W and I was impressed with the R4W. I have used a couple of test boosters in the past including Paravol, and Neogenix supremacy.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck I am currently running a log of IGF-2 which will done in about a month, if this is too late I understand, otherwise I would like to compare it to the IGF-2, which is a purported test booster. If it is not too late let me know and I will submit a full application. The only products of yours I have used are NOS-Ether and R4W and I was impressed with the R4W. I have used a couple of test boosters in the past including Paravol, and Neogenix supremacy.

I have to log at the sup facts on that product.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tester list, however small it may be, will be up this weekend, product should go out by tues unless my new lot is delayed cuz I am fresh out of stock over here in sunny, hot, where is the freakin' rain Florida.
Its been completely ridiculous the last few days hasn't it? I hardly wanted to step outside yesterday

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Its been completely ridiculous the last few days hasn't it? I hardly wanted to step outside yesterday
yeah, and I know its hot in the midwest right now but damn, its humid and hot, by time I leave at like 10 to go to my office its like 90 outside.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
tester list, however small it may be, will be up this weekend, product should go out by tues unless my new lot is delayed cuz I am fresh out of stock over here in sunny, hot, where is the freakin' rain Florida.
Just be glad dean isn't paying attention to ya....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
whats going on with the DTH?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
testers

ReaperX

unless Im missing something, this is the only person thats going to be on the list.

Product will ship by wed. the 29th, you all should have it by 1 sept except if you are in Canada.

EMAIL ME WITH THE SUBJECT:
bb.com DTH tester

getdiesel @verizon.net I said email. Dont PM me. Try to email me by sunday pm

If the subject and the required info isnt there Im just going to delete the email.

Put ur shipping address, ur real name, if your not in the US include your phone number.

You guys can do the reduced dosage for only 3 days then go to regular dosing (4-6/day).

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, In all honesty I really gotta give you props for what you're doing. Put your new product up against another that has the same effects is pretty hardcore...

...you're making me wanna give this a shot in November...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would have loved to, but I haven't logged other t-boosters, but taken some on your list. Plus, I am currently testing other items...But looking to try it, maybe next PCT...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to help as I like the way chuck talks :) and he's a local florida person, plus I really agree with the ingredients list in DTH, but opinion is mixed as to it being an issue for the palo alto transformation contest, and i had already signed up for that before this thread opened. I would have liked to see the difference between this and T-force, or the others i've taken

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
whats going on with the DTH?
I am on my second day of DHT, following directions of 3 caps a day for the first 5 days, then I will jump to 6 (coincides with start of my next dc blast). I will reserve kudos after a few more days, but if this morning was any indication i think libido is on it's way back. Pills remind me of the old universal liver pills... I hope the effects translate nicely in the gym.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am on my second day of DHT, following directions of 3 caps a day for the first 5 days, then I will jump to 6 (coincides with start of my next dc blast). I will reserve kudos after a few more days, but if this morning was any indication i think libido is on it's way back. Pills remind me of the old universal liver pills... I hope the effects translate nicely in the gym.
cool, keep us updated. I would maybe jump to 5, people get a drop in libido if going to 6 from 3, but its up to you. If you go to 6 and libido falls off u can go to 5 (usually their training intensity and pumps and all that goes way up on 6 but some people care more about a libido boost).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I actually have 1 bottle of NOS Precursor I have not used yet at all. Do you recommend I use it in my DTH log or leave it out ?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yeah, and I know its hot in the midwest right now but damn, its humid and hot, by time I leave at like 10 to go to my office its like 90 outside.
my body doenst like heat. its always too hot. i sweat in any weather all the way down to 0. i hate my body

once i get insurence im looking at sweat doctors and finding out wtf is wrong with me haha

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
my body doenst like heat. its always too hot. i sweat in any weather all the way down to 0. i hate my body

once i get insurence im looking at sweat doctors and finding out wtf is wrong with me haha
I had this friend Pete from since I was like 6 years old, anyway he ended up going to high school with me, he would sweat in the winter in chicago when we would play football outside before class started. He was hot 24/7 I have no idea why.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I had this friend Pete from since I was like 6 years old, anyway he ended up going to high school with me, he would sweat in the winter in chicago when we would play football outside before class started. He was hot 24/7 I have no idea why.
im the same freaking way. im like an oven.