AM DIESEL TEST Hardcore tester search 2: "I WANT BEEF, BRING ON THE ROOKIES" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AM DIESEL TEST Hardcore tester search 2: "I WANT BEEF, BRING ON THE ROOKIES"

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Are you Diesel?

testers

ReaperX

unless Im missing something, this is the only person thats going to be on the list.

Product will ship by wed. the 29th, you all should have it by 1 sept except if you are in Canada.

EMAIL ME WITH THE SUBJECT:
    bb.com DTH tester

getdiesel @verizon.net I said email. Dont PM me. Try to email me by sunday pm

If the subject and the required info isnt there Im just going to delete the email.

Put ur shipping address, ur real name, if your not in the US include your phone number.

You guys can do the reduced dosage for only 3 days then go to regular dosing (4-6/day).

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Chuck, In all honesty I really gotta give you props for what you're doing. Put your new product up against another that has the same effects is pretty hardcore...

...you're making me wanna give this a shot in November...
  3. New Member

I would have loved to, but I haven't logged other t-boosters, but taken some on your list. Plus, I am currently testing other items...But looking to try it, maybe next PCT...
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i would like to help as I like the way chuck talks and he's a local florida person, plus I really agree with the ingredients list in DTH, but opinion is mixed as to it being an issue for the palo alto transformation contest, and i had already signed up for that before this thread opened. I would have liked to see the difference between this and T-force, or the others i've taken
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    whats going on with the DTH?
    I am on my second day of DHT, following directions of 3 caps a day for the first 5 days, then I will jump to 6 (coincides with start of my next dc blast). I will reserve kudos after a few more days, but if this morning was any indication i think libido is on it's way back. Pills remind me of the old universal liver pills... I hope the effects translate nicely in the gym.
  6. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    I am on my second day of DHT, following directions of 3 caps a day for the first 5 days, then I will jump to 6 (coincides with start of my next dc blast). I will reserve kudos after a few more days, but if this morning was any indication i think libido is on it's way back. Pills remind me of the old universal liver pills... I hope the effects translate nicely in the gym.
    cool, keep us updated. I would maybe jump to 5, people get a drop in libido if going to 6 from 3, but its up to you. If you go to 6 and libido falls off u can go to 5 (usually their training intensity and pumps and all that goes way up on 6 but some people care more about a libido boost).
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I actually have 1 bottle of NOS Precursor I have not used yet at all. Do you recommend I use it in my DTH log or leave it out ?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

yeah, and I know its hot in the midwest right now but damn, its humid and hot, by time I leave at like 10 to go to my office its like 90 outside.
    my body doenst like heat. its always too hot. i sweat in any weather all the way down to 0. i hate my body

once i get insurence im looking at sweat doctors and finding out wtf is wrong with me haha
  9. Are you Diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    my body doenst like heat. its always too hot. i sweat in any weather all the way down to 0. i hate my body

once i get insurence im looking at sweat doctors and finding out wtf is wrong with me haha
    I had this friend Pete from since I was like 6 years old, anyway he ended up going to high school with me, he would sweat in the winter in chicago when we would play football outside before class started. He was hot 24/7 I have no idea why.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

I had this friend Pete from since I was like 6 years old, anyway he ended up going to high school with me, he would sweat in the winter in chicago when we would play football outside before class started. He was hot 24/7 I have no idea why.
    im the same freaking way. im like an oven.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

cool, keep us updated. I would maybe jump to 5, people get a drop in libido if going to 6 from 3, but its up to you. If you go to 6 and libido falls off u can go to 5 (usually their training intensity and pumps and all that goes way up on 6 but some people care more about a libido boost).

Ok. so I have been at 5/day for almost 10days, and libido is definitely coming back, never realized how much i missed random wood...

So, I can definitely say DTH improved my libido; I don't have blood numbers to back it up, but as an overall test and libido booster it is doing the job. My only complaint would be that it doesn't seem to translate well in the gym. I feel like I am missing something when I hit the gym. I wonder if the enteric coating has something to do with it as i think that allows for a more controlled delivery as opposed to a capsule. I have even tried taking two caps an hour before hitting the gym and it hasn't made a difference.

I am going to try going to 6caps on workout days, taken 2/1/3, to see if that makes a difference in the gym.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST Hardcore Testers Needed!!!!!!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:22 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 05:05 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 02:06 AM