Anator p70 for $20

  1. Anator p70 for $20


    I am the king of asking dumb questions on this forum. So here is another one I can get Muscletech Anator p70 for $20.00. I was wondering is it even worth it. I think its just carbs, protein, and some creatine, and some gene activators know they dont work. I was just wondering since you need carbs, amino acids post workout, could this be a good deal. If not I am going to buy like 5 tubs, and ebay them. Thanks alot. Mark


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MEH89 View Post
    I am the king of asking dumb questions on this forum. So here is another one I can get Muscletech Anator p70 for $20.00. I was wondering is it even worth it. I think its just carbs, protein, and some creatine, and some gene activators know they dont work. I was just wondering since you need carbs, amino acids post workout, could this be a good deal. If not I am going to buy like 5 tubs, and ebay them. Thanks alot. Mark
    Buy it and sell it on ebay for 50.00

  3. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Buy it and sell it on ebay for 50.00
    exactly
    •   
       


  4. I concur...

  5. Does anyone know if this **** even works well?

  6. who cares if it works. At $20 bucks a pop i'd be buying up the store and going straight to ebay. Their 50 quid a tub in the UK. thats roughly $100!!

  7. The stuff "works"...it's basically carbs (and sugar), protein, extra leucine, and creatine. You could make your own as well and get the same benefits but at $20 for 3.3 lbs...that's really not that bad of a deal.

    Whether you use it or sell it, I would buy it if I were you.

    If you plan to use it, the orange is alright. I've heard the berry tastes like a$$. When I was young and naive, I bought the orange but I would mix it with AST VPII Vanilla flavor whey isolate and it would taste like a Orange Creamsicle.

  8. pick that up!

  9. How could you not pick up the most exciting development in the science of muscle growth ever recorded! for $20 bones????

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    How could you not pick up the most exciting development in the science of muscle growth ever recorded! for $20 bones????
    LMFAO




  11. That's one of Jay Cutler's building blocks.
    Buy that Sh*t and sell it on Ebay!!!!
    Then take the money and buy the ingredients bulk and make your own for less.

  12. I am going to buy it, they guy I get stuff from only wants me to purchase things for personal use, not buying, and selling, oh well. I just got five, five pounds tubs of my favorite weight gainer, MHP Up Your Mass for $80, going to see if there is the slightest bit of truth behind the whole "gain 16 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks." I know not 16 but maybe 5, and I would be happy, gain weight pretty easy for an ecto.Thanks alot guys. Mark

  13. With the deals you are getting Do the containers feel "warm". or have you looked at the expiration dates?

  14. all the stuff hasent expired, and no its not stolen if thats youre next question. I dont know what you mean do the containers feel "warm", there in air conditioning.
    Last edited by MEH89; 08-14-2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: miss spelling

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MEH89 View Post
    all the stuff hasent expired, and no its not stolen if thats youre next question. I dont know what you mean do the containers feel "warm", there in air conditioning.
    lol.... Im pretty sure he was asking if they were stolen.

    Ne way send your source my way cause im ready to make some money!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Ne way send your source my way cause im ready to make some money!!!
    Same here!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Same here!
    me three.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    who cares if it works. At $20 bucks a pop i'd be buying up the store and going straight to ebay. Their 50 quid a tub in the UK. thats roughly $100!!
    I wasnt thinkin about selling it i was jsut wondering if anyone had any solid results from it becasue im not a big fan of muscletech

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PSJ02388 View Post
    I wasnt thinkin about selling it i was jsut wondering if anyone had any solid results from it becasue im not a big fan of muscletech
    i think if anyone is a fan of muscletech on this board you are instantly flamed to hell and kicked off the board. lol

  20. Shoot, I want a tub for myself, I'd use it. That's cheap for a decent product.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Shoot, I want a tub for myself, I'd use it. That's cheap for a decent product.
    Exactly. That's why I said before that it "works". Because it is a good combination of stuff...so there really is no reason you should suspect that it would not work in the first place. If that makes sense.

    Some of MT's stuff is crap, some is repackaged/renamed/underdosed stuff that works, some is just loaded with too much sugar to do more wrong than good, and some their stuff is decent yet not worth the price. Anator falls into that last category. But since you have a deal somehow (which you have yet to reveal to me ), use it up.

    Try my dreamsicle idea too...orange anator with a creamy vanilla whey (I used VPII).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anator P70
    By elementrip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 11:26 PM
  2. bench 585lbs for 20+ reps.
    By pistonpump in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 01:35 AM
  3. Fizogen M1 bol and 17 bol-worth it for 20 bucks?
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 04:08 PM
  4. Lab Results for 20 year old
    By infuriatdrain in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 01:30 PM
  5. Has anyone been using or logging Anator P70 or Myozene?
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Log in
Log in