Anybody try dosing DCP at night?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody tried dosing DCP at night? I know some people had said they get a slight thermo effect from it, which obviously wouldn't work too well before bed.

But my highest fat intake meal is my pre bedtime meal, and with DCP helping utilize free fatty acids I just figured it would be the most beneficial meal to eat it with.

However I guess I'm not going to be able to utilize them all that much while i'm sleeping....

I dunno, anybody have some input?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It will have a differing effect on people, but you should gradually get used to the thermo effect. What dosages were you thinking of? Perhaps try the same dosage with a meal earlier during the day and see how you react to it.

I've personally gone up to 12 caps.. 4 pre-last meal without any issues. But I'm not very active during the night so sweating is not an issue. I did not have any difficulties getting to sleep either.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I was only going to go with 2 caps. I've used about half a bottle of it on meals during the day, but I haven't ever gone over 2 caps

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It will have a differing effect on people, but you should gradually get used to the thermo effect. What dosages were you thinking of? Perhaps try the same dosage with a meal earlier during the day and see how you react to it.

I've personally gone up to 12 caps.. 4 pre-last meal without any issues. But I'm not very active during the night so sweating is not an issue. I did not have any difficulties getting to sleep either.
I just ordered a bottle and will start using in about 2 weeks.I've never used DCP before-what dosing schme do you recmnd.2 in morning-2 afternoon-2 round 6or7?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

AB, how long did you take DCP for? A month? Longer? Did you stack it with any fat burners or things like that? I'm curious to see when it can do pretty much on it's own. Do you think it helped with appetite suppression?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a bottle and will start using in about 2 weeks.I've never used DCP before-what dosing schme do you recmnd.2 in morning-2 afternoon-2 round 6or7?
That is a good protocol. Take them spread out throughout the day and 30min before a meal. Also, you can substitute one of those doses for a dose of 2 caps pre-workout for an extra boost.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
AB, how long did you take DCP for? A month? Longer? Did you stack it with any fat burners or things like that? I'm curious to see when it can do pretty much on it's own. Do you think it helped with appetite suppression?
I did log it in quite some detail here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html

I used two bottles at the time. Other things I used were some antioxidants and efas.
2 caps each dose would be good, I was merely experimenting with a higher dose for a short period of time since I had two bottles.

The salvia milthorrzhia in the DCP might help you with appetite supression, I experienced it at times, at others I did not. Some people did feel like they were not able to finish their meals on DCP, whilst others did not quite feel the same way. How do you?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I did log it in quite some detail here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html

I used two bottles at the time. Other things I used were some antioxidants and efas.
2 caps each dose would be good, I was merely experimenting with a higher dose for a short period of time since I had two bottles.

The salvia milthorrzhia in the DCP might help you with appetite supression, I experienced it at times, at others I did not. Some people did feel like they were not able to finish their meals on DCP, whilst others did not quite feel the same way. How do you?

Haven't tried it yet, but I might for an upcoming cut. Seems like it might be more effective than the typical fat burner/energy combo. I'll def check out you log. Thanks for the info!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
That is a good protocol. Take them spread out throughout the day and 30min before a meal. Also, you can substitute one of those doses for a dose of 2 caps pre-workout for an extra boost.
Sounds good.The boys over at DS mentioned Lean Xtreme 2 would be out in a few weeks, so I might just wait and stack the two for a non-stim cut.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken both DCP + cAMPHIBOLIC at nite, and neither bothers me. Although i've only been taking the DCP at 6/day, split as 3 times 2 caps. I may go higher now :)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i used it for 3 weeks and along with cardio and a clean cutting diet (high protein from fish and poutlry - no starchy carbs) dropped 13 lbs with it. it helped supress the apetite and it was sometimes hard to finish my meals (which was hard because i was still maintaining a high protein profile). i was also taking retain 2 if you consider that a fat burner or not.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use DCP with a dose of 4 in the morning 2 afternoon and 2 at night. I sleep just fine. You can stack it with a stim for a fat burner or I use it with green tea, fish oil, sesathin and some topical stuff.

Now I'm stacking it with clen and T3, still no sleep issues and weight is melting off.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
i used it for 3 weeks and along with cardio and a clean cutting diet (high protein from fish and poutlry - no starchy carbs) dropped 13 lbs with it.
good work man...i already got DCP and leviathan on hand, and thinking stack them with lean xtream next month

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it yet, but I might for an upcoming cut. Seems like it might be more effective than the typical fat burner/energy combo. I'll def check out you log. Thanks for the info!
Yeah that was a period where I was trying to avoid stims. But stims do have their place. I think it would stack very well with something like Leviathan or AMP, or if you like stim free - DCP/thyrotabs/sesamin/GT would be killer.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was a period where I was trying to avoid stims. But stims do have their place. I think it would stack very well with something like Leviathan or AMP, or if you like stim free - DCP/thyrotabs/sesamin/GT would be killer.
That's good to know, but I'll probably try it solo first to figure out dosages, etc. Like you said in your log, you found your sweet spot and it'll be different for everyone.

You rock, AB! Reps for you! :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we might go ahead and work with PAL for a DCP/Leviathan stack sale. It seems to be the combo to beat.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use(d) DCP at 15 caps per day, 4-5 of which are taken right before I hit the sack...I sleep like a rock and wake up hungry as H*LL!!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I use(d) DCP at 15 caps per day, 4-5 of which are taken right before I hit the sack...I sleep like a rock and wake up hungry as H*LL!!!
Wow 15 caps!!! Could have been an increase in metabolic rate which made you hungry, esp at that dosage!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah...I DEFINITELY got an increase in metabolic rate.

DCP makes me sweat like H*LL!!!!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You sweat like crazy at 15 caps per day, or at lower doses too?
Bruh, for me, the intense sweating starts around the 9-12 cap range. I play with the dosing going up to as many as 18 caps (~2250 mg of TTA) similar to the higher dosing of Melting Point. I work up though during every run - starting at 6 caps per day then work up to 18. There seems to be a great cumulative effect with me this way.

Hope this helps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bruh, for me, the intense sweating starts around the 9-12 cap range. I play with the dosing going up to as many as 18 caps (~2250 mg of TTA) similar to the higher dosing of Melting Point. I work up though during every run - starting at 6 caps per day then work up to 18. There seems to be a great cumulative effect with me this way.

Hope this helps.
Agreed there. Did you have any problems with cramping at that high a dosage?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Hope this helps.
That does help. Thanks!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
That does help. Thanks!
Yeah, just start with a smaller dosage and don't try to much too soon, you'll find that sweet spot.

As for the leviathan and dcp combo, I am yet to use them together, bue separately both have been very good to me. I'll be running the two for spring, as soon as they arrive. (*cough* dsade *cough*)

I'll be logging it on here too so check it out if you're interested..

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just start with a smaller dosage and don't try to much too soon, you'll find that sweet spot.

As for the leviathan and dcp combo, I am yet to use them together, bue separately both have been very good to me. I'll be running the two for spring, as soon as they arrive. (*cough* dsade *cough*)

I'll be logging it on here too so check it out if you're interested..
I think I speak for all the guys on AM when I say :box:

Anyway, my budget is pretty tight right now. I'll have to see what things look like for an order in the next couple weeks. If I can afford to grab some DCP at that time, then I'll give it a whirl. Otherwise I'll just have to wait a little longer. Thanks for all your input. You're a cool chick!

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed there. Did you have any problems with cramping at that high a dosage?
Nah...no problems with cramping but very intense body heat! Also, I have been taking mine 30 minutes prior to a meal except before bed where I just take my dose and pass out. I have never tried it with the meal though.

Redeemer

Awards
I had good luck with 3 twice daily as a stand alone. No perceived thermo effect, no sweats or heat, no energy, and no appetite reduction, just some visible recomp. Unfortunately I only bought one bottle. My wife just started yesterday DCP, ALRI Thyrogen, and Stim X. Also X dream. Dosing on the DCP is 3 x3, Thyrogen is 2 x2, Stim x is 1 in the morning. X dream 2 before bed. If it goes good I will post my perception of her results. I cant do any taping or caliper work because she is not a fan of that sort of thing.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I had good luck with 3 twice daily as a stand alone. No perceived thermo effect, no sweats or heat, no energy, and no appetite reduction, just some visible recomp. Unfortunately I only bought one bottle. My wife just started yesterday DCP, ALRI Thyrogen, and Stim X. Also X dream. Dosing on the DCP is 3 x3, Thyrogen is 2 x2, Stim x is 1 in the morning. X dream 2 before bed. If it goes good I will post my perception of her results. I cant do any taping or caliper work because she is not a fan of that sort of thing.
Nice. One of the great things about DCP, results without the unwanted sides often experienced in other fat burners.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't have said it better!
I am glad you agree. :)

I have also tried a higher dosage just to see if I would get cramping, since it happened when using other tta based products. But for me, the potassium does a good job at preventing those.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am glad you agree. :)

I have also tried a higher dosage just to see if I would get cramping, since it happened when using other tta based products. But for me, the potassium does a good job at preventing those.
I am glad that you are glad that I agree. :thumbsup: