PreWO pump ideas...lil help please.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i have never gotten a good pump. Maybe in the 2 1/2 years i been lifting 2 or 3 on arm days. So i was looking for input on a drink i can mix before i lift. My idea...
L-Arginine
L-Tuarine
L-Glutamine
I know the stuff bout Glutamine but i used to dose 25g PreWO and felt very tight during, tight not pumped.
I have taken NO-Xplode(4 scops one day) NO2, waste of $ IMO. WTF Pumped currently, gets me goin.

Maybe i just won't ever make it there till i cut hard...? Or if i use PHs/A-A-S. I know there is alot ou there on this but like i said i tried alot.
Also, before i lif i do 15-20 pullups, then straight to 15-20 pushups to get the blood flowing.

Also, after WTF tryin to stay away fomr caffeine, maybe RPM but thats it.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so i have never gotten a good pump. Maybe in the 2 1/2 years i been lifting 2 or 3 on arm days. So i was looking for input on a drink i can mix before i lift. My idea...
L-Arginine
L-Tuarine
L-Glutamine
I know the stuff bout Glutamine but i used to dose 25g PreWO and felt very tight during, tight not pumped.
I have taken NO-Xplode(4 scops one day) NO2, waste of $ IMO. WTF Pumped currently, gets me goin.

Maybe i just won't ever make it there till i cut hard...? Or if i use PHs/A-A-S. I know there is alot ou there on this but like i said i tried alot.
Also, before i lif i do 15-20 pullups, then straight to 15-20 pushups to get the blood flowing.

Does it have to be a drink mix?

If not you should look into DS N.O. Limits.

GH10

Awards
75 grams Waxy Maize starch, BCAA's, EAA's,Creatine,Glutamine
and gatorade powder before, during and after workout. Do 3-5 Giant sets consisting of 7-10 exercises, 10 reps minimum each exercise with no rest between exercises until the Giant Set has been accomplished(Milos Sarcev Theory). If you are going extremely heavy on your current routine and are eating a low carbohydrate diet, it is very hard to get a pump. No matter how much NO Explode you take. Carbohydrates are the key my friend. R-ALA will not hurt either(Glucophase XR) with carbohydrate meals. This will work if followed, I guarantee it.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
More water always worked for me. The best pumps I ever had were with NO Shotgun (not too much caffiene either) and i hate to admit it but NanoX9 cause i worked at GNC. Form also dictates the pump for me, like 3 sec negative portions of each exercise really gets the blood pumping.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Is it common to experience more pumps when cutting carbs? I find it strange, but since I've cut my carbs really low, my pumps have been better...

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Is it common to experience more pumps when cutting carbs? I find it strange, but since I've cut my carbs really low, my pumps have been better...
Your not the only one. Both my brother and I seemed to get massive pumps on the CKD.

GH10

Awards
Your not the only one. Both my brother and I seemed to get massive pumps on the CKD.

It depends alot on your style of training as well. I follow a low carb diet most of the time, but still get good pumps due to slow form and paying attention to the feal of the weight. If you have a good mind muscle connection, you could get a pump doing almost anything in the gym. The original post though was in regards to supplementation to get a pump, thats why I suggested the Milos shake and workouts. There is no way you could not get a pump following that regiman.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
It depends alot on your style of training as well. I follow a low carb diet most of the time, but still get good pumps due to slow form and paying attention to the feal of the weight. If you have a good mind muscle connection, you could get a pump doing almost anything in the gym. The original post though was in regards to supplementation to get a pump, thats why I suggested the Milos shake and workouts. There is no way you could not get a pump following that regiman.
Interesting that you say that, but when eating a lot of carbs I was training in the same sort of way but was unable to get pumps...

I have WTF Pump'd as well, right now, and use it sometimes and it does increase pumps but I still get them even without it because of my diet (i think). It also could be the Syntrax creatine (Swole) that I'm using...

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Oh i wasnt saying you were wrong at all.I agree with what your saying. Just shareing my exp. with the ckd. :thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the ideas guys. I will give the traingin style a shot. I actually get ALOT of carbs. My pic was when i was heavy with the carbs, for some reason it seems to do more for me than protein...? Yes i said that. I was lifting heavier than ever.
Also, i used to us NO-Xplode but its been quite awhile.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Arginine
L-Tuarine
L-Glutamine

Throw in some Glycerol and CEE or Crea Mag Chelate and that's a good stack.

PSJ02388

Awards
You should try Super AKG powder by ProSource (ProSource.net) . I was never please with the pumps or vascularity I had untill I started using Super AKG.
Good Luck.

taneronx

Awards
how bout the MassPump stack from Nutraplanet? its only 20 bucks for about a month supply of citruline malate, creatine gluconate and arginine akg

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how bout the MassPump stack from Nutraplanet? its only 20 bucks for about a month supply of citruline malate, creatine gluconate and arginine akg
A good option as well.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Never found that but will look into it.