hemaguno stack

pinned

Awards
Has anybody ever taken or know of the hemaguno stack? Contains: hemaguno, oxyguno, and furaguno.

Do you know if you take all three together or what? No directions on taking all.

Any info would be appreciated.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
I just got scolded

I just got schooled by some dude on another supplementboard. Dont ever take mulitiple application ph's together is what i guess he told me. In another words, dont take a cutter with a mass builder. I know hemoguno is like the old hdrol and feruguno is more like orastan-a so....i didnt think anything of it when i tried decabolen, but am finding out maybe its not the best thing.

http://www.supplementkingdom.com/decabolen.html

Thats what i was using and the dude hammered me so. Im actually liking the what i am getting off this stuff but im fixin to get off and just stick with a single mode product.

im out

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
well you shouldnt take hemaguno and oxyguno together because theyre both methylated which would put more stress on the liver, however you could bridge them. An oxy/fura cycle would be a sick cutter stack and less str/size gain. A hema/fura stack would be more full recomp with more strength gained.

However, do you know you know what precautions to take before/during/and after the cycle? cause these are streroids in case you didnt know.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well you shouldnt take hemaguno and oxyguno together because theyre both methylated which would put more stress on the liver, however you could bridge them. An oxy/fura cycle would be a sick cutter stack and less str/size gain. A hema/fura stack would be more full recomp with more strength gained.

However, do you know you know what precautions to take before/during/and after the cycle? cause these are streroids in case you didnt know.
I don't really have a problem with the hema/oxy stack, because oxy is methylated, but light. I did a similar stack, in fact, using hemadrol/mega zol (in fact, I added TRN into that mix too...my joints hurt a bit, though). However, oxy and fura seem to have very similar effects, and I don;t know it would be worth it. Also, I've read a lot of mixed reviews about oxy. Probably better with WinZtrol, Furazadrol or Orastan-A, if you can get it.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
i honestly wouldnt take the hemaguno @ all. I say this because my friend did and didnt see any results

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
Joke of the day. I didn't think Hemaguno and oxyguno was a roid! I'm on week 5 using these two products with protein shakes and HMB(2 x Hema, 3 x Oxy 3 x HMB). I never herd of PCT until i found this site. I just purchased Advanced PCT. I must say my stength has gone up.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Joke of the day. I didn't think Hemaguno and oxyguno was a roid! I'm on week 5 using these two products with protein shakes and HMB(2 x Hema, 3 x Oxy 3 x HMB). I never herd of post cycle therapy until i found this site. I just purchased Advanced PCT. I must say my stength has gone up.
well, note that I said Hemadrol, not Hemaguno. I've heard complaints about the latter on more than one ocassion, and as I said before, I've also seen complaints about the Oxy.

If you wanted to take these three compounds I'd say sub all three for Hemadrol (EST), WinZtrol (Jugernaut) and Furazadrol (Axis Labs). All of the above come from better reputed companies.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Straughn52, you need a SERM, no excuses, you can find them online. Search this site for nolvadex, and toremifene. I can't stress this enough, you need one to get yourself back to normal because running these compounds has suppressed you whether you feel it or not. Please do this for yourself.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
the hemaguno and furaguno stacked would be comparable to gaspari's two products recommended stacked together as a beast stack when he was still making halodrol 50.