MyogenX and Tribulus
- 08-13-2007, 11:57 AM
- 08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Why dont you start with just one, see how your body reacts, then add the other after a few weeks to see how it stacks, then stop the first one and see how your body likes only the 2nd one.
08-13-2007, 12:24 PM
08-13-2007, 12:34 PM
08-13-2007, 04:17 PM
also, a common side effect from mygoenX is the craps but you may not know which one it is giving you the craps (if you even get them) if you take both @ the same time.
in the next few months i plan to run either T-Force or Regenesen (both have fadogia in them) stacked with Tribosten ... still contemplating on which of the two fadogia agretis products to buy.
08-13-2007, 04:19 PM
08-13-2007, 04:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZROC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2010, 12:02 AM
- By crpav in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:43 PM
- By small_guy in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2008, 04:16 AM
- By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 04-08-2007, 01:31 PM
- By newob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2005, 05:51 PM