MyogenX and Tribulus

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
:dl: I was thinking about stacking these two products. Im looking for some feedback and some opinions...

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you start with just one, see how your body reacts, then add the other after a few weeks to see how it stacks, then stop the first one and see how your body likes only the 2nd one.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
WHy do that thou. Whats your perspective...
What if one of them doesent do sh1t for you but the other works great? If you run them at the same time you wont know which one works for you.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
also, a common side effect from mygoenX is the craps but you may not know which one it is giving you the craps (if you even get them) if you take both @ the same time.

in the next few months i plan to run either T-Force or Regenesen (both have fadogia in them) stacked with Tribosten ... still contemplating on which of the two fadogia agretis products to buy.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
also, a common side effect from mygoenX is the craps but you may not know which one it is giving you the craps (if you even get them) if you take both @ the same time.

in the next few months i plan to run either T-Force or Regenesen (both have fadogia in them) stacked with Tribosten ... still contemplating on which of the two fadogia agretis products to buy.
Im gonna start up some T-Force here in a bit, and then add Activate Extreme after a couple weeks.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna start up some T-Force here in a bit, and then add Activate Extreme after a couple weeks.
very nice, i decided to try the two at different times. After talking with some people and reading reviews, I've heard that these two are the strongest herbal test boosters on the market so i wanted to take them at different times and see how i react to both and to gather my own consensus of which one i liked better. Right now I'm using the Activate and i like it thus far.