MyogenX and Tribulus
- 08-13-2007, 09:57 AM
- 08-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Why dont you start with just one, see how your body reacts, then add the other after a few weeks to see how it stacks, then stop the first one and see how your body likes only the 2nd one.
- 08-13-2007, 10:24 AM
08-13-2007, 10:34 AM
08-13-2007, 02:17 PM
also, a common side effect from mygoenX is the craps but you may not know which one it is giving you the craps (if you even get them) if you take both @ the same time.
in the next few months i plan to run either T-Force or Regenesen (both have fadogia in them) stacked with Tribosten ... still contemplating on which of the two fadogia agretis products to buy.
08-13-2007, 02:19 PM
08-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZROC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 10:02 PM
- By crpav in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-12-2009, 03:43 PM
- By small_guy in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2008, 02:16 AM
- By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:31 AM
- By newob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2005, 03:51 PM