My Use of P Slin & AP

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Hi Guys,

It's been just about a week now since I started AP and P Slin.

Due to the way I cycle my macros for certain days, somedays I may only use AP once or not at all. However, I ALWAYS do take my 1 P Slin per day.

On workout days (I train in the afternoon) I take 1 AP before breakfast, 1 PSlin Preworkout, 1 AP before post workout shake, and then 1 more AP sometime later in the evening before a big carb meal.

My opinion so far...

I'm offseason, but do try to stay fairly lean, so for me to still get vascularity to come out doing nothing during the day but take a AP is awesome! I'm not saying I get wicked veins coming out, but noticable at that. Also, about a hour later just going to move my arm to reach for something, I'll notice just all my muscles are "tight" or "in tune" like they could be pumped off one rep.

Now, workout days... WICKED PUMP!! Strength has gone through the roof! I feel like a mad man when I train. I was deadlifting the other day and just wanted/need more and more weight on the machine! I look in the mirror to hit a couple poses, and I"m like "damn who is that guy?!?!"

Now I will be honest and say I imagined/expected (due to the hype) that I'd feel like superman just even taking this on a off day. Well you don't, but that doesn't mean these products arent' legit. They DEFINATELY direct carbohydrate and all other nutrients directly to muscle where the ought to be going! So weather you feel it or not, trust me, they are doing there job!

I carb load heavy 1x per week on a fullbody HIT training day. My macros usually come out to 300p, 600-700c, & 50f. Usually after 300C I'll usually feel a little bloated and full, but even after 665c yesterday, I felt solid! Only thing I"ve changed was adding those 2 supplements! GReat stuff!

I've come to realize that as far as "legal" supplements, only a few are actually worth money. To me these are , whey, creatine (kre alklyn), gakic, malodextrin, dextrose, Anabolic PUmp, & PSlin, (BCAA's if you have extra $).

USP Labs, keep up the good work!

-Mark-

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice review man i love my ap....havent got to try pslin yet but will soon hopefully...wats your prewo meal wit the pslin look like and how are the workouts? just wonderin bout wat carbs u feel most effective...i lvoe oats wit my ap

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
nice review man i love my ap....havent got to try pslin yet but will soon hopefully...wats your prewo meal wit the pslin look like and how are the workouts? just wonderin bout wat carbs u feel most effective...i lvoe oats wit my ap
Usually pre workout with PSlin I follow the instructions of taking 60-100g complex carbohydrates. Yesterday I did 120g of oats which gave me about 81g carbohydrates.

I will vary my choice of carbohydrate since I keep a food log, I always weigh/measure my food so I stay on track to always get enough. Favorites are 100% whole wheat bagels, bread, Whole Grain Organic Waffles, oats are my favorite carb selections. I of course accompany that with a solid protein source usually, whey, top round steak, or egg/eggwhites.

Workouts are blasting through the roof and especially since I train with the original and modifided HIT equipment and protocol I have documentation of my workouts down to the "T" so my gains are not just assumed! I'm sold!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice thats great...congrats on the good work...i also log my food and i try to always use complex carbs wit ap..good luck as u continue with this

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see you are feeling the benefits of AP and P-Slin. Thank you for sharing your experience!