The Applied Nutriceuticals Is The Best Darn Company Thread! Come In!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Let's all talk about how Applied Nutriceuticals has helped us in our quest for muscles! Anyone Tried RPM? How did you like it!?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RPM and DRIVE are two of the best products around. I won't be without either, again. Add in a simple creatine and/or a beta alanine product, along with whey, fish oil, and a multi, and I'm done.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
drive isnt out yet for most of the public unless you somehow goto test it. (lucky bastards) i have no doubt that it is a top notch product tho! When it is released ill be the first one in line to try it :].

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
anyone else had any good experience with some AN products or such. I find the reps really friendly and helpful too!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Applied makes other products? :scratchinghead:

:lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just kidding, man. I haven't tried the other ones, but I see Osteobolin and/or NeoVar in my future eventually.

dean17

dean17

Awards
i love rpm and i think they're customer relations is great and dirk seems like a stand up guy, i can't quite remember but there is a guy thats on the forums over at bn who got in a terrible motorcycle accident and lost an arm and i believe applied sent him a pretty nice stock of their supps for free, great company.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah. Im on a cycle of mono creatine. I want to try Neovar tho. I think once im done with my cycle of creatine ill cycle it off for a month and then ill give neovar a try. poison what have you tried so far? how were your experience with the products? did you like it? EVERYONE!!! post your experience with any AN products. Review about it for some free repping :]!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i love rpm and i think they're customer relations is great and dirk seems like a stand up guy, i can't quite remember but there is a guy thats on the forums over at bn who got in a terrible motorcycle accident and lost an arm and i believe applied sent him a pretty nice stock of their supps for free, great company.
oh man! i remember that guy. I was doing the contest for AN on the first contest. I went over to ************* to get some people who wanted free samples. The guy requested a sample. I feel so bad for him! guy is really outstanding to be able to deal with something like that! dirk and the other reps are great arent they?! especially myth! :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Experience? First dose of RPM = broke my PR on DL, lifting nearly double the poundage in the process (7000+lbs as opposed to 3000+lbs). That has been a consistant effect: weights and strength continue to go up, and I'm looking more solid than ever, with a lingering hardness day in day out. The only thing I've changed is taking less creatine and RPM pre-workout, and now adding Drive.

Drive is simply adding to the overall effect in a big way. Since I have a limited amout in my sample, I'm going to up my dosage of Drive to 6/day for a quick blitz. We'll see how it goes!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drive is going to be a big hit. I can't wait to try it!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeaaaa im really hopin to get to try out the anabolic drive...and rpm will hopefully be in my next supp purchase

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Experience? First dose of RPM = broke my PR on DL, lifting nearly double the poundage in the process (7000+lbs as opposed to 3000+lbs). That has been a consistant effect: weights and strength continue to go up, and I'm looking more solid than ever, with a lingering hardness day in day out. The only thing I've changed is taking less creatine and RPM pre-workout, and now adding Drive.

Drive is simply adding to the overall effect in a big way. Since I have a limited amout in my sample, I'm going to up my dosage of Drive to 6/day for a quick blitz. We'll see how it goes!

wow!. you got some samples for drive?! who gave em to you dirk?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeaaaa im really hopin to get to try out the anabolic drive...and rpm will hopefully be in my next supp purchase
haha! same here. I was going to buy it until i got that damn summons at the beach. When i finish my bottle from myth ill be sure to place a order for drive & rpm. sounds like a crazy stack to me!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
awesome !! sooo zombs lets stay on topic. post some experiences youve had with AN products. Im pretty sure you've had TONS my brutha. Seeing that you had like what 5 bottles in the previous pic contest?!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
anyone else had any good experience with some AN products or such. I find the reps really friendly and helpful too!
hmmmm...this you theMyth....gotta nother account?..lol..jk..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
zombie do you have your thread up? ill bump ya :]

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh...haha....sorry havent been keeping up with the contests....

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh...haha....sorry havent been keeping up with the contests....
haha! john i know your a rep for PAL but have you had any good experience with AN products? im pretty sure youve tried and loved RPM like all of us 8)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
random fact i just found out RPM stands for Rapid Performance Maximizer. Didnt know that!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
let's play a game you guys. This thread is boring. We'll spice it up a little. Post your favorite RPM product up here and a reason why it's your favorite. Here ill go first. Post yours up for some rep!

I love RPM because it gives the alpha male aggression that other products dont deliver. I also like the effects that occur within taking RPM and the effects that add up over time.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i like driving to the gym and cranking my slipknot all the way up to 33 while my 3 rpm are just kicking in. makes me want to get their even faster to throw some weight around!! good way to get road rage also..

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
2 drive caps + 3rpms + 4Neo's(30mins b4 prew/o shake w/oats) + Osteo(joint support for those weight increases that are inevitable w/ the stack) + IGF-2(sleep, test, gh increase) = the best stack money can buy. Im about to start a pct with the above and Im actually looking forward to being in pct. The only thing Im adding in is some retain2 and torem, but obviously they wouldnt me needed outside of pct. Im also planning on using the new fatburner(only 1 cap per day, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE) on my non workout days. Really this stack is good for anything. Bulk/recomp/cut, it can do it all. You get that diet in line and prepare to see some insane results. For something nonhormonal, its absolutely unbelievable!

By the way, it is just me or is there a ton of love going around for AN? Great customer service always pays ya back tenfold and Dirk/AN is a perfect example of that.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i like driving to the gym and cranking my slipknot all the way up to 33 while my 3 rpm are just kicking in. makes me want to get their even faster to throw some weight around!! good way to get road rage also..
haha. gotta watch out for that road rage part but i love the part about how RPM gives you an aggressive energy feeling. RPM is just what some people need to get up out of their chairs and hit the gym on certian days. Certian days some people just dont feel like getting up at hitting the gym. RPM is that kick you need to get that fat ass into the gym.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
2 drive caps + 3rpms + 4Neo's(30mins b4 prew/o shake w/oats) + Osteo(joint support for those weight increases that are inevitable w/ the stack) + IGF-2(sleep, test, gh increase) = the best stack money can buy. Im about to start a post cycle therapy with the above and Im actually looking forward to being in post cycle therapy. The only thing Im adding in is some retain2 and torem, but obviously they wouldnt me needed outside of post cycle therapy. Im also planning on using the new fatburner(only 1 cap per day, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE) on my non workout days. Really this stack is good for anything. Bulk/recomp/cut, it can do it all. You get that diet in line and prepare to see some insane results. For something nonhormonal, its absolutely unbelievable!

By the way, it is just me or is there a ton of love going around for AN? Great customer service always pays ya back tenfold and Dirk/AN is a perfect example of that.
agreed! happy customer = happy company :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
man my thread is dead! come on people whats your favorite AN product and why >:[ dont make me bring out the bribbes!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not dead yet just a lil slow

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
anabolic drive and rpm. both are supplements that truly deliver. can't say anything about the others quite yet but will be able to soon...

mikem

Awards
I've been using RPM/IGF-2. Great stack. Kick A** workouts goin on. The best thing is each wokout gets better than the last .

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
ITS ALIVE!!!​

RPM/Drive for me! Although, I would put Neovar and IGF-2 at the top of their respective categories. I really love the Neo for recomp as well. I've yet to find a AN product that didnt deliver

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bump bump my threads alive. anyone else with some good experiences with AN products?