The Applied Nutriceuticals Is The Best Darn Company Thread! Come In!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. let's play a game you guys. This thread is boring. We'll spice it up a little. Post your favorite RPM product up here and a reason why it's your favorite. Here ill go first. Post yours up for some rep!

I love RPM because it gives the alpha male aggression that other products dont deliver. I also like the effects that occur within taking RPM and the effects that add up over time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    funny enough, I still haven't tried rpm
    what have you tried?
    •   

3. Slacker!

4. i like driving to the gym and cranking my slipknot all the way up to 33 while my 3 rpm are just kicking in. makes me want to get their even faster to throw some weight around!! good way to get road rage also..

5. 2 drive caps + 3rpms + 4Neo's(30mins b4 prew/o shake w/oats) + Osteo(joint support for those weight increases that are inevitable w/ the stack) + IGF-2(sleep, test, gh increase) = the best stack money can buy. Im about to start a pct with the above and Im actually looking forward to being in pct. The only thing Im adding in is some retain2 and torem, but obviously they wouldnt me needed outside of pct. Im also planning on using the new fatburner(only 1 cap per day, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE) on my non workout days. Really this stack is good for anything. Bulk/recomp/cut, it can do it all. You get that diet in line and prepare to see some insane results. For something nonhormonal, its absolutely unbelievable!

By the way, it is just me or is there a ton of love going around for AN? Great customer service always pays ya back tenfold and Dirk/AN is a perfect example of that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Slacker!
    Im not a slacker! i just fell asleep :P

7. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i like driving to the gym and cranking my slipknot all the way up to 33 while my 3 rpm are just kicking in. makes me want to get their even faster to throw some weight around!! good way to get road rage also..
    haha. gotta watch out for that road rage part but i love the part about how RPM gives you an aggressive energy feeling. RPM is just what some people need to get up out of their chairs and hit the gym on certian days. Certian days some people just dont feel like getting up at hitting the gym. RPM is that kick you need to get that fat ass into the gym.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    2 drive caps + 3rpms + 4Neo's(30mins b4 prew/o shake w/oats) + Osteo(joint support for those weight increases that are inevitable w/ the stack) + IGF-2(sleep, test, gh increase) = the best stack money can buy. Im about to start a post cycle therapy with the above and Im actually looking forward to being in post cycle therapy. The only thing Im adding in is some retain2 and torem, but obviously they wouldnt me needed outside of post cycle therapy. Im also planning on using the new fatburner(only 1 cap per day, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE) on my non workout days. Really this stack is good for anything. Bulk/recomp/cut, it can do it all. You get that diet in line and prepare to see some insane results. For something nonhormonal, its absolutely unbelievable!

By the way, it is just me or is there a ton of love going around for AN? Great customer service always pays ya back tenfold and Dirk/AN is a perfect example of that.
    agreed! happy customer = happy company

9. man my thread is dead! come on people whats your favorite AN product and why >:[ dont make me bring out the bribbes!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    man my thread is dead! come on people whats your favorite AN product and why >:[ dont make me bring out the bribbes!!
    hahahahahaha

11. its not dead yet just a lil slow

12. anabolic drive and rpm. both are supplements that truly deliver. can't say anything about the others quite yet but will be able to soon...

13. I've been using RPM/IGF-2. Great stack. Kick A** workouts goin on. The best thing is each wokout gets better than the last .

14. Time to bring your thread back to lifE!

15. ITS ALIVE!!!

RPM/Drive for me! Although, I would put Neovar and IGF-2 at the top of their respective categories. I really love the Neo for recomp as well. I've yet to find a AN product that didnt deliver

16. bump bump my threads alive. anyone else with some good experiences with AN products?

17. *crickets*

18. It's alive, but not for much longer!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    bump bump my threads alive. anyone else with some good experiences with AN products?
    I have had a couple
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

20. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I have had a couple
    haha! man okay my thread died.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha! man okay my thread died.
    Well, I though it was a good one
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

22. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Well, I though it was a good one
    thanks bro! i try my best!

23. so did i bro!

24. Thumbs up for AN products!

25. Why thank you Mike!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 07:58 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:22 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals RPM: The Label, Revealed!!!!
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:47 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM