anyone tried atro-phex yet

andympls

Awards
I just orderd BSN's atrophex after MONTHS of waiting...has anyone tried it yet Any feedback

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
subscribed... although its still new and probably not many have experience with atro phex yet, i am really interested in a review. i was tempted to buy it with my last order but went with the tried and true venom hyperdrive. so far, its the best supplement ive used to fight off fatigue for an entire day. i use sparingly for that purpose instead of fat loss intentions, but ive wondered how atro phex would compare in this aspect. anyone?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nothing amazing in there Dicana and 7 keto will give some good heat and fat loss, and a good energy boost from the Yohimbe...

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Have been taking it for 12 days, i got suckered by ads into buying atro phex. Overall its pretty good, get a warm feeling whenever i take it. At 8 pills a day im seeing some decent leaning. It really didnt start until after the first week, knock BSN all you want to cuz its justified, with all there stupid ads, but this product does work. So far im down 2lbs "average", i dont have any fat calipers right now so i have no idea if ive dropped body fat but my arms definetley are a lot leaner and vascularized.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Have been taking it for 12 days, i got suckered by ads into buying atro phex. Overall its pretty good, get a warm feeling whenever i take it. At 8 pills a day im seeing some decent leaning. It really didnt start until after the first week, knock BSN all you want to cuz its justified, with all there stupid ads, but this product does work. So far im down 2lbs "average", i dont have any fat calipers right now so i have no idea if ive dropped body fat but my arms definetley are a lot leaner and vascularized.
hey, thanks for the feedback. if ya dont mind, keep posting your thoughts on it as you continue!

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
It caused neasea for me and that i saying alot as i have taken dozens and dozens(eca, thyroid,hormonal) of supplements and almost never get sides

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub-Par review

I got a buddy who's been on it for 2 weeks now and he told me the other day he's down 10lbs. He has an average diet of about 2-3 good meals a day with 2 not so good. I think all he's doing is body weight exerciese and running each ntie after work.

I know that review isn't that great but he'd only lost 7lbs in 4weeks leading up to the Atro-Phex so im sure its legit...the ingredient list looks real real promiseing

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive seen a lot of reviews that ppl had to stop astro phex casue side effects... :(

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Just got my Atro-Phex today

Well, first off I'm a newbie to the site... So this is my first post, but I'm sure I'll have many more.

I'll be starting atro-phex tomorrow morning on an empty stomach before the gym.

I haven't ever taken a product with a diuretic before, so I was hoping someone might be able to provide some information on what I should expect, other than increased urination.

Also, how much water should I drink? I would imagine I'll be thirsty and feel more dehydrated due to the diuretic, but I don't want to null the benefits of having a diuretic in the supplement.

I've experienced paranoia and anxiety on some suppliments that include yohimbe, and then some others have been just great with no side effects at all. Supposedly the dose was the same, but perhaps it has to do with the source or the potency.
I'm hoping the mood enhancers will offset any anxiety which may be caused by the yohimbe. As most of you know, Yohimbe is good for other more intimate things too.

From Atro-Phex I'm hoping to get the energy boost and mental alertness I got from NoExplode, without the puffiness... I liked the pumps, but my face looked puffy... not sure if that was from the creatine or the NOX. I'm assuming the diuretic will help with this too.

While I'm writing, perhaps you guys have some tips for the dreaded tire area... mine stems at the lower back to the side, and not as much in the front. I'm doing a lot of cardio, but seem to see more loss in these areas from weight training. I'm under 30 grams of carbs at the moment, and though there's an overall loss of body fat, this area remains.

Thanks for reading...

Rick

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reason it just came out I spoke to a few reps from other companys is the side effects were to strong. I.E Depression etc.

Speakercity

Awards
Full Report-Atro-phex

Picked up a box of Atro-phex at GNC last night.
Paid 65.00
Effects:
Dose I took: 2 capsules
27 minutes until first effects.
Heart beat felt much stronger and sped up to 131bpm
Started to get headache in the back center of my head around 42 minutes
Noticed energy boost around 30 minutes rating (8of 10)
Energy boost gave me a little bit of jitters and had to sit down
Got a tiny bit dizzy going up two flights of stairs at work
Blood pressure spiked @ 1hr. 8m @ 88/141 (probably from the Yohimbe which kinda scared me to take reading how dangerous it was.)
Mood enhancementL: not much noticed. I'm going to keep going and report back on that later.

Other Effects to note:
The smell of Atro-phex is very good. It smells like a fruity rasberry and when I burped, it tasted absolutely DIVINE! My mouth tasted it for about an hour, even after drinking one cup of coffe and eating a salad.

I'll get back with more results later.

Speakerman...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it sick that I see side effects as a good thing.lol It usually turns out the the strongest products have the strongest side effects.

Speakercity

Awards
Amplification

The headache lasted around five hours. Tried to tackle it with advil, no luck.

The smell is good. I think it's the razberi-k (raspberry keytones).

Atrophex turned out to be a pretty good product, but I am terrified of Yohimbe now cause I googled it and oh...mama!

Are there any products like this? Or is BSN's atro-phex the only one?

Hope the reveiw was thorough. Please aks questions if you got em'

Speaker....

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
My first morning with Atro-Phex.

Took one cap at 5:15 am, 5:40 I felt nothing so took another.
Probably non-related but got a stiff neck around 5:50 just before heading to the gym.
Gym from 6 - 7:15... didn't feel any effects from Atro-Phex, though that being said I had been taking Hot-Rox Etreme previously and didn't notice anything either.
Half way though my cardio I did get that euphoric feeling I sometimes get from a good workout, where all I tend to stare off into space for a moment... but that lasted all of 5 minutes. Again, possibly unrelated.

The rasberry taste is the same taste as I got from the Hot-Rox, which though I wish it didn't repeat, could be worse.

Here's the odd thing... 7:45 I had a protein shake and a cup of coffee... NOW I'm wired (8:30)

No mood enhancement to note either.

The Yohimbe content in this product is also about the same as in Hot-Rox... not really enough to cause the horrible side effects. I suppose it would depend on how many you take and your consumption on nuts/cheese/wine/and bananas which can cause adverse effects with Yohimbe.

I got my Atro-Phex for $49 at Vitamin Shoppe/Gaspari.

As I stated earlier, I was hoping for something that would really get me going before the gym.

Isn't there anything out there that can give me the feeling Ephedra used to give me?

Also:
It says you should take this product on an empty stomach, and also says you can stack with NoXplode, which is also taken on an empty stomach... yet it says not to take with other caffeine products. Thoughts?

Last question:
Any ideas on how to loosen this stiff neck?

Let me know your thoughts, or if you have any Questions for me...

Rick

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When I was at vitamin shoppe returning my no-xplode, some other guy was saying his blood pressure went up on atrophex and nitrix.

Mine went up on no-xplode, plus i couldn't sleep at night either.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
OK, so I take it there aren't too many people on these boards, or no one gives a crap about Atro-Phex... based on lack of responses or interest here.

Day 3... Took 2 caps at 5:15 AM before the gym and a cup of coffee. 30 minutes later I was kicking ass, and sweating buckets. Definite energizing effects.
Noticed that I've been a bit smellier the last couple of days though. Probably from sweating out toxins I guess.

Now, 9:30 AM - I'm a bit edgy/irritable. I'm exhausted too, but full of energy at the same time. The last couple of days have gone by pretty quickly.

Aforementioned stiff neck is gone.

Throat is dry.

Rick

Blue Boogie

Awards
Tried it, hated it. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Gave me the worst headache I can ever remember in my life, and I ruled out any other source of that headache. I'm prone to insomnia, but the insomnia with this product was unreal and certainly not worth any positive qualities, of which I noticed none. Shame - I was looking forward to it for the longest time.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Week 2

Well, my experience is getting even better with this product.
I have only been taking it in the morning - 2 tablets and a cup of coffee, and I'm feeling great.
Usually takes about 20 -30 minutes to kick in.
My stamina at the gym and energy level is great.

I'm crashing around 1:30 - 2:00. No headaches. Sleeping like a baby these days. Tempted to start dosing 1 tab at mid-day.

One side effect, I get super tired if I have a drink or two regardless of time of day. Normally I'd be fine, but this is all I'm taking, so I'm assuming it's the Atro-Phex.

Physically, I'm tightening up in the mid-section and showing the top two abs. Of course, they're the easiest, but it's something.

Stamina in other areas is top notch. Might be related to better fitness, or to the yohimbe.

That's where I'm at.

Anyone else?

Questions? Thoughts? Quotes? Anecdotes?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback ATOM, I am gonna start this next week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Questions? Thoughts? Quotes? Anecdotes?
I think the headaches and high blood pressure are probably both related to light dehydration as well. I'd think you want to be in the 1.5-2 gallons a day water when taking something like this.

just for laughs, I discontinued taking no-shotgun because my resting pulse rate would hit in the 90s while taking it ;)

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Thanks for the feedback ATOM, I am gonna start this next week.
Good luck Pushinweightw. Of course, If I was built like a truck, I doubt I would be using this product, unless I was trying to show cuts.

I haven't experienced any headaches with this, nor restlessness. Matter of fact, I haven't experienced any negative side effects.
I agree the headaches could partially be due to dehydration; however that's part of the makeup of this product. It's a diuretic. Not sure I would be drinking a gallon and a half of water though.
As a singer, when I over hydrate, my voice sounds different. I can't afford that.

Also, I forgot to mention I'm taking 1 tab in the morning on my off days (Sat and Sun).

Some bigger guys probably will want to change the dose to 2 times a day, or perhaps 3 caps. I'm 5'7 165-170 lbs.

***Also, pardon my cheap chance at an advertisement for my band here (hope the admin doesn't mind this), but for any of you NY'ers out there ...

THE ATOM STRANGE CD RELEASE PARTY is this Saturday, September 8th at ‘The Ace of Clubs’
@ 9 Great Jones Street (3rd Street between Broadway and Lafayette), New York, New York
Special guests:
The Statues of Liberty , GSX , The Situationalist International , Social Hero , and obviously your hosts ATOM STRANGE.

Go to www.aceofclubsnyc.com for more info on the venue or email me at [email protected]

Can check us out at:
www.MySpace.com/Rickeroo (That's Me)

www.Myspace.com/AtomStrange (That's the band)

Hope to see you Saturday Night!!!

Cheers, :cheers:

Rick

T3mptF8

Awards
Hey All,

This is my first post but I figured to share what I can since my own experience with researching this product was pretty unfruitful.

I've been taking Atro-Phex for 7 days now, starting with 2 caps twice a day right from the get-go. I weigh between 198 and 204 on any given day. Ive noticed no ephedra like "jitters" or anything like that, but after a half hour following a dose I start sweating like a madman. If it werent for my clothes sticking to me and this funny "internal" heat sensation I probably wouldnt even know it was happening. I say "internal" cuz I dont feel like my skin is warm like i did with ephedra, clen, etc... I work out late at night so its hard to say if its keeping me up since my workouts tend to keep me geeked for a little while anyways. Ive just started trying to get about halfway serious about lifting again and started training hard about a week before starting AP so I'm actually not losing weight, but I am looking noticeably leaner and more vascular.

Oh, also the first dose i took of this stuff made me REAL tired about 2 hours later... to the point where i nodded off in my office chair. Hasnt happened since though and no reported side effects other than what was mentioned above. Of course, I havent been keeping track of BP, heart rate, etc. either so I cant be too sure...

I guess the meat of what I'm getting at is that it seems to be working for me with no headaches and no nausea thus far. Im thinking about bumping up to 3 caps tommorrow...

solidwon

Awards
I think that everyone should appreciate the fact that Dicana is in this product and it is probably prudent to follow the instructions to the letter. This is said to be suppressive to the thyroid and one would presumably have to be careful with such an ingredient.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I think that everyone should appreciate the fact that Dicana is in this product and it is probably prudent to follow the instructions to the letter. This is said to be suppressive to the thyroid and one would presumably have to be careful with such an ingredient.
it is claimed to be mildly suppressive and users with a healthy thyroid should recover in less than 3-4 weeks @ recommended dosage. no one has ever reported hypothyroid problems after usage, healthy users who did testing have always went back to normal and no one i ever read about actually ever "felt" suppression because they recovered so relatively quickly. anyone with a thyroid problem i would not recommend taking this product or any other thyroid stim.

i have seen alot of users get great feedback from 2x Dicana which im sure it potent, but the key to a healthy recovery with these types of products is proper dosage. there are many other ways to lose weight than the thyroid. sounds like a pretty good product though. lots of hype/rave.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is claimed to be mildly suppressive and users with a healthy thyroid should recover in less than 3-4 weeks @ recommended dosage. no one has ever reported hypothyroid problems after usage, healthy users who did testing have always went back to normal and no one i ever read about actually ever "felt" suppression because they recovered so relatively quickly. anyone with a thyroid problem i would not recommend taking this product or any other thyroid stim.

i have seen alot of users get great feedback from 2x Dicana which im sure it potent, but the key to a healthy recovery with these types of products is proper dosage. there are many other ways to lose weight than the thyroid. sounds like a pretty good product though. lots of hype/rave.
:goodpost: nice input!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good luck Pushinweightw. Of course, If I was built like a truck, I doubt I would be using this product, unless I was trying to show cuts.

I haven't experienced any headaches with this, nor restlessness. Matter of fact, I haven't experienced any negative side effects.
I agree the headaches could partially be due to dehydration; however that's part of the makeup of this product. It's a diuretic. Not sure I would be drinking a gallon and a half of water though.
As a singer, when I over hydrate, my voice sounds different. I can't afford that.

Also, I forgot to mention I'm taking 1 tab in the morning on my off days (Sat and Sun).

Some bigger guys probably will want to change the dose to 2 times a day, or perhaps 3 caps. I'm 5'7 165-170 lbs.

***Also, pardon my cheap chance at an advertisement for my band here (hope the admin doesn't mind this), but for any of you NY'ers out there ...

THE ATOM STRANGE CD RELEASE PARTY is this Saturday, September 8th at ‘The Ace of Clubs’
@ 9 Great Jones Street (3rd Street between Broadway and Lafayette), New York, New York
Special guests:
The Statues of Liberty , GSX , The Situationalist International , Social Hero , and obviously your hosts ATOM STRANGE.

Go to www.aceofclubsnyc.com for more info on the venue or email me at [email protected]

Can check us out at:
www.MySpace.com/Rickeroo (That's Me)

www.Myspace.com/AtomStrange (That's the band)

Hope to see you Saturday Night!!!

Cheers, :cheers:

Rick
congratulations, hope you'll still post when you make it big. btw this is a great forum, thanks for contributing.:clap2:

core1983

Awards
Just been searching the net for side effects on Atro-phex and found this thread. I have been seriously ill on these bad boys.... I was really really looking forward to taking them, going on holiday soon and just wanted that extra shredded look, I ordered them from Bodybuliding.com and because I live in England I had to wait for like 3 weeks for the dam things to arrive but when they did I was really looking forward to taking them.

First day.... took one capsule - everything was fine.... drank water constantly through the day as usual and went to the toilet like every 15 mins but I felt pretty good. Then I moved onto two caps twice a day... again felt the buzz and went to the toilet even more but felt fine and could feel myself ripping up. Then I made the fatal error of taking three capsules one morning! I made it to work but I felt so dizzy, my chest was tight, my neck was really stiff, my kidneys hurt, I had a roaring headache, I couldn’t concentrate on nothing..... I honestly felt like I had taken drugs. I gave the gym a miss that night and the next day just took 1 capsule and had the same effects as when i took 3.... I thought maybe I was just being paranoid and was creating these side effects in my head but when I got to the gym I did a few light dumbbell presses and had to lay down on the gym floor I very nearly blacked out. I barely made it out of the gym and someone had to drive me home I was seriously unwell. I couldn’t sleep on them I just couldn’t function properly. Usually I dont care what I take it has never bothered me, I listen to guys in the gym saying that they had side effects to this and that and I think to myself that they are just being paranoid but I guess this time I knew what they meant.

Im so disappointed because I use NO-Xplode and the BSN protein and have always recommended BSN to all the guys at my gym but these Atro-Phex were bad news for me. Its a real shame because they worked so well for two days then just grabbed me by the balls and swung me round.

This is by no way an account of the supplements themselves just an account of my experience with them.

CORE

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards

Well, Not sure what to say to the thyroid concerns.

I had been diagnosed with hypothyroidism a couple of years ago. I've been taking synthroid ever since (small dose @ .15 p/day)
When taking ephedra products, I felt a tightening in my throat area... mostly just uncomfortable, and affected my singing voice. Especially when combined with Yohimbe products.

With AP I haven't noticed any such side effects.

Can someone explain what "suppression" of the thyroid means?
Does it mean this product might be doing the direct opposite of what my thyroid medication is doing?

By the way, just got back from Miami... I looked freakin' awesome (at least for me). It's nice to be able to walk around without being self conscious. I attribute some of that to working out with AP.

On the other hand, I ate like $hi+ and will have to work double hard after my pub crawl this weekend.
You're all welcome to join the Pub Crawl in NYC. Let me know if you're interested and I'll fill you in on the details. It's this Saturday from 2:30 PM to around 3 AM. I know... drinking is bad for the gut... but at least I hooked up some drink specials so it's lighter on the wallet. :drunk:

Rick :cheers:

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
congratulations, hope you'll still post when you make it big. btw this is a great forum, thanks for contributing.:clap2:

Hey thanks 'TheBigT'!
The CD reliease show was awesome. I'll still post when I make it. :) You guys are a great support group.

Cheers - :cheers:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
The reason it just came out I spoke to a few reps from other companys is the side effects were to strong. I.E Depression etc.
Dude are you serious.. it causes depression? I was all excited about trying this lol. But I have real bad depression issues and have to take a high dose medication cuz of it.. its stupid. Oh well, I got some Leviathon on the way so I can't wait for that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey thanks 'TheBigT'!
The CD reliease show was awesome. I'll still post when I make it. :) You guys are a great support group.

Cheers - :cheers:
this is the kind of review we need more of, by a guy with no affiliations and no reps. an honest/ unbiased review, we need more of these to access whats good and whats crap. great job atom, post more often.:twisted:

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
this is the kind of review we need more of, by a guy with no affiliations and no reps. an honest/ unbiased review, we need more of these to access whats good and whats crap. great job atom, post more often.:twisted:
Sarcasm noted :). Yeah I'm biased towards my own band, but I should be, right? Seriously was a successful show. However, the actual performance could have been crap ... might have to take a poll. :rasp:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sarcasm noted :). Yeah I'm biased towards my own band, but I should be, right? Seriously was a successful show. However, the actual performance could have been crap ... might have to take a poll. :rasp:
hey, just so you know, was'nt being sarcastic. i was talking about your unbiased review of the product. no sarcasm intended towards your show. :thumbsup: good luck with your career, im old sometimes im not clear. alsheimer's setting in.:lol:

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
OK, been a little while.
I've stopped using AP for a little while to see how I feel.
I haven't noticed the diuretic effects of AP either way.

Yeah, the energy was great, and personally I didn't notice any shifts in my mood or attitude... well, except that I was pleased with the way I was looking.

Been drinking and partying for a couple of weeks, so had to stop. When I would drink the same day as taking AP, I would practically pass out for a minute or two if I was sitting down.
Was really difficult to stay awake. Of course that did pass after just a minute or two of losing control, but still not a good feeling.

Had a pub crawl and a trip to Miami and a few other crazy events, so going to the gym wasn't an option either.

I'm back in to the gym yesterday with just noXplode even though it makes my face puffy, under 20 grams of carbs, and protein protein protein.
Anyone know of a way to stop the puffy face I get from noXplode? I love the product and the taste except for that...
Actually, all I really want from it is the energy and focus. I love the way I feel on it.
Anyone recommend something similar that won't get me puffy?
Just looking for the energy and focus.

I'll try to stack NoXplode with Atrophex, Protein, and Nitrix next month possibly... if anyone cares to hear about it.

Rick

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if you've been thinking of trying Astro-plex...now is your chance.

NutraPlanet is running 10% off on all BSN products through the end of the month.

sale prices will be up later today. :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've always wanted to try it myself.
maybe this sale will get me to act.

Ravaged

Awards
yeah... i read through a couple of the posts and umm guys Atro-Phex is a great product and those side effects are easily avoidable.. it would hep if u read the warning label such as don't intake any caffeine (coffee for instance.. really come on..) and also if u get some of theses side effects it says you should see a doctor, rather then saying it here it is right off the box--> WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. ATRO-PHEX® is strictly intended for use by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Before consuming ATRO-PHEX® seek advice from a medical doctor if you are unaware of your current health condition. This product contains caffeine, yohimbine, and synephrine. DO NOT consume synephrine or yohimbine from other sources, including but not limited to, other dietary supplements, medications, or products, which may also contain phenylephrine. DO NOT use ATRO-PHEX® if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, stroke, cardiac arrhythmia, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, recurrent headaches, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating, enlarged prostate or glaucoma, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other medications or over the counter drugs containing stimulants, or any other form of medication. DO NOT use and consult with a physician if you are pregnant, nursing, or contemplating becoming pregnant, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and call a medical doctor immediately if you experience chest pain, tremors, dizziness, sever headaches, nausea, an irregular heartbeat, or shortness of breath. Consume a minimum of 120 ounces of water daily in conjunction with a healthy diet. After 8 weeks of continuous use, discontinue for at least 1 week. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children and pets and others for whom use of this product is not strictly intended. Use only as directed.

SOOOOOOO if this helps anyone out at all thats great and if I did go overboard I'm sorry.

P.S if you get addicted to it then its best to break the habit, for instance if you can't start a workout or the day without it then thats a bad sign.

Ravaged

Awards
Just been searching the net for side effects on Atro-phex and found this thread. I have been seriously ill on these bad boys.... I was really really looking forward to taking them, going on holiday soon and just wanted that extra shredded look, I ordered them from Bodybuliding.com and because I live in England I had to wait for like 3 weeks for the dam things to arrive but when they did I was really looking forward to taking them.

First day.... took one capsule - everything was fine.... drank water constantly through the day as usual and went to the toilet like every 15 mins but I felt pretty good. Then I moved onto two caps twice a day... again felt the buzz and went to the toilet even more but felt fine and could feel myself ripping up. Then I made the fatal error of taking three capsules one morning! I made it to work but I felt so dizzy, my chest was tight, my neck was really stiff, my kidneys hurt, I had a roaring headache, I couldn’t concentrate on nothing..... I honestly felt like I had taken drugs. I gave the gym a miss that night and the next day just took 1 capsule and had the same effects as when i took 3.... I thought maybe I was just being paranoid and was creating these side effects in my head but when I got to the gym I did a few light dumbbell presses and had to lay down on the gym floor I very nearly blacked out. I barely made it out of the gym and someone had to drive me home I was seriously unwell. I couldn’t sleep on them I just couldn’t function properly. Usually I dont care what I take it has never bothered me, I listen to guys in the gym saying that they had side effects to this and that and I think to myself that they are just being paranoid but I guess this time I knew what they meant.

Im so disappointed because I use NO-Xplode and the BSN protein and have always recommended BSN to all the guys at my gym but these Atro-Phex were bad news for me. Its a real shame because they worked so well for two days then just grabbed me by the balls and swung me round.

This is by no way an account of the supplements themselves just an account of my experience with them.

CORE
did you do anything beyond or over what was laid out for you, meaning extra caffeine, or other sources of yohimbine? and you did take alot of yohimbine and so it was like a OD on your part. Well i hope your problems went away and hope ur doing better! I guess if anything not all products are made for everyone to intake equally.

kurama1818

Awards
Hello Guys your comments have been really helpful to me because i just bought mine yesterday so i tried it today in the mornining 7:50am and by 9:30am i was feeling alittle energy not alot but enough to get by.

But at 11am GOD was i ever energetic i ran for 1whole hour nonstop (thats alot for me please dont laugh i try my best) and i did push-ups, crunches, sit-ups, pull-ups etc. I didnt feel tired , in fact i've never felt better ..It's 5:17 right now and i still feel the energy Not sure if this is normal but i have waaay to much energy.
No side effects ..except a lot pee
Hope that was helpful btw this is my first day so i will continue as my progress continues

Kaodite

Awards
Hello everyone. I didn't have an AM account until I saw this thread, but I had to create an account to let you all know how Atro-phex is working for me. I also like this site a lot, it turns out.

I purchased a 98 capsule bottle the other day in addition to N.O. Xplode and Syntha-6. I had to give myself a bit of a warm-up period before using my supplements, so I just started using them all today and I gotta say.. I'm pretty happy with the results so far. The Atro-phex is giving me a constant warm fuzzy feeling. I wasn't too hungry throughout the day until after my workout.

So far, I have no side effects aside from being unable to sleep. However, this is a condition I've had since way before I started using these supplements. In addition, I don't yet know what it's like to take 4 capsules twice a day. Right now, I'm running on 2 capsules twice a day ever since I read some disturbing side effects caused by Yohimbe. Regardless, I feel that 2 capsules twice a day is a substantial amount; the 98 capsule bottle will last almost 24 days at this rate. This lines up pretty well with my N.O. Xplode and Syntha-6 regiment.

I will continue to track my experience and let you all know how it fares.

Good hunting.