• SizeOn

Votes: 56 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I dont really think SizeOn is actually doing anything for me, but the artic lemon ice is quite tasty.

I think Gaspari was advertising SizeOn as the most anabolic non-hormonal supplement out there.

Hm. That's one hell of a claim.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I dont really think SizeOn is actually doing anything for me, but the artic lemon ice is quite tasty.
I'm partial to lemon/lime flavoring...

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh phuck yeah, I was able to score a tub for free so I'm impartial at this point. If it really worked for me then the price would be a bit more justifiable. I do feel better pumps from it, compared to ol' monohydrate, but strength has not really changed much.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Oh phuck yeah, I was able to score a tub for free so I'm impartial at this point. If it really worked for me then the price would be a bit more justifiable. I do feel better pumps from it, compared to ol' monohydrate, but strength has not really changed much.
I agree.

Last edited:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Clout before. I've tried SAN V-12 Turbo. That was ok because they have all the arginine in it so it helped towards pumps, but that was about it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The SizeOn makes a good mix for my monohydrate.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd go with clout for the BA. I do hear it tastes fierce

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
How can you even compare the two? Size on is primarily used as a pre-during-post workout drink to keep your glycogen levels optimized and muscles saturated. Clout is carb free, and primarily a pre workout drink. Same with the V 12, that's a pre workout drink to promote pumps. In my opinion Size On is a solid product, but damn expensive.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The best thing about SizeOn other than the taste is it does not make me sick to my stomach.

With creatine monohydrate I get really bad cramps in random muscles from time to time, and it makes me sick to my stomach occasionally. I put up with it because it works.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Size On is solid(never tried the clout) but if I drink it during my workout(mainly on leg day) it makes me REALLY nauseous.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The SizeOn I am using right now I just drink before I go to bed, or else if I'm drinking it while I'm working out makes me queasy.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry 4 getting a bit off-topic but, I've tried tons of creatines/volumizers, etc. and what worked best for me is v12 turbo. Have been using it for the past 2-3 years w/ great results. Nothing else really seemed to do the trick except regular mono, but that gets me all bloated and nauseous. :sad:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used many, many tubs of Clout, and indeed, I'd still call it one of the best products of its kind around. The original Thunder Punch was pretty vile, the new version is slightly less so, tasting slightly bubble-gum-ish. You can't beat the ingredient profile, as every ingredient is there for a purpose in very large, effective amounts. Strength gains on it are awesome, as well as HIIT/MMA-type strength/speed/endurance/anaerobic nastiness. :D

Size-On? I know it gets great reviews, but the reason I haven't tried it? It's an overpriced proprietary formula riding on what was a relatively unknown form of creatine (gluconate). I've taken bulk gluconate, and it's, well, just like any other creatine. Nice try, but no cigar, Gaspari.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Size on is good but clout is better. I get better strength gains and recovery on clout.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
The SizeOn I am using right now I just drink before I go to bed, or else if I'm drinking it while I'm working out makes me queasy.
Ever try taking it after your workout? Seems like you're missing the most effective time to take the creatine if you don't take it pwo. Aside from that, unless you're trying to bulk, you might not want all the carbs late at night.

jbone16

Awards
Size on my bench jump 85 in a month and i didnt really lift i did physical activies like swimming and baseball also i didnt finish the whole tub

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Clout is the superior product out of the two.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've tried samples of Size On and it's a solid product but it's not worth the price unless you're filthy rich.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i've tried swole, v12, vault, and sizeon. oh and i guess i'll add that sugar monster celltech. sizeon and v12 were my two faves. sizeon is awesome if you have enough for two bottles. run both back to back. got some nice gains.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
and no xplode & cellmass. sizeon was superior to all imo

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Never tried SizeOn because it doesn't look that impressive. Clout is awesome and I would def. give it a try. The taste is so-so, but who cares as long as it works.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I work out from 8:30pm-10:00pm. The reason I take it before I go to bed is because:

1. After I get done with my workout its like 1 hr before I go to bed.

2. That's the the product says to do.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I work out from 8:30pm-10:00pm. The reason I take it before I go to bed is because:

1. After I get done with my workout its like 1 hr before I go to bed.

2. That's the the product says to do.
You're better off drinking it while you work out.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Size on Fruit punch taste like Kool-aid. Clout taste like cheap Blammo bubble gum. They both did the job for me.

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Sizeon is def a solid product but the thing to keep in mind is that it's just another creatine product. It is in no way shape or form the end all creatine supplement. I took it and got great gains and felt great in the gym. The one interesting thing about sizeon is that it seems to work for those people that regular monohydrate does absolutely nothing for. It's not that bad for the price either as long as you look. :type:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i heard horsepower was awesome. anyone try it ?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i heard horsepower was awesome. anyone try it ?
I did.

I would've stuck with it too, the formula was amazing and taste was great.

However it contained Glycocyamine and GPA, two things I don't want to ingest twice per day.

I think I'm going to go with Sizeon.

Do you think I need 2 tubs to see results?

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
I think I'm going to go with Sizeon.

Do you think I need 2 tubs to see results?
You don't "need" to have 2 but I would def recommend it. Without a second tub you feel like your just ending too early. Plus, you don't really get the full effect til somewhere in the second week. One works fine but go with two if your have the extra cash.

dean17

dean17

Awards
in my experience with size on the effects come pretty immediately i read somewhere that like 90% of the size on effects should be felt within the first week and it felt that way to me. id suggest running it one full tub which should be 30 days i believe? then take off one week and start the next tub to recieve the same effects of the first tub

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conversely, you could just buy a proven, effective product like Clout. :D

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Conversely, you could just buy a proven, effective product like Clout. :D
Fair enough, but judging by the posts in this thread, SizeOn sems to have been proven effective. :head:

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
if sizeon was cheaper, i wouldnt look @ another creatine ever again

Biceps18

Biceps18

Awards
if sizeon was cheaper, i wouldnt look @ another creatine ever again
Definitly share some of that belief. Luckily Green Mag is both effective and affordable. Good trade off in my opinion.....but this is Clout vs. SizeON.

ocyeoman

Awards
I've never tried clout, but I can attest to the effectiveness of SizeOn. It is pricey, but I found that I got great results just by sipping on a single scoop during workouts. It lasts quite a bit longer that way and when I dosed as the bottle recommended I found that my face got puffy. Win win for me.

baldy

Awards
just got 2 tubs of clout, taste is just about bareable,strength gains are good ,pumps great ,but within about 2 hours of drinking it i get diarrhoea does anyone else have this problem, i'm getting the same sort of problems i got taking cell tech

BullzEye

BullzEye

Awards
Clout is some dangerous stuff...

If you can pucker-up, its worth it!

chaos92287

Awards
i've tried both. SizeOn arctic lemonade was good but quite sour (but i like sour) and it tastes great when mixed with lemon lime gatorade. its not a creatine for everyone tho. i gave some to my friends and most stopped in the middle of their workout and hit the toilet lol. as for me it gave me the "bubble-guts" a few time but never anything too bad. i definitely gained weight while using sizeon but it wasn't really lean mass.

clout is amazing. the taste could use work but you get used to it after a week or two. i used this while cutting with really good results. definitely put on lean muscle even tho i lost around 4% bf. im now bulking and still using clout and its still working great.

i like both but im gona have to go with clout

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clout

The only negative I have regarding SizeOn is that it contains Creatine Monohydrate. I get bloats from it. Consequently, I would vote for Clout. Excellent combination of potent compounds.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used both as my primary creatine intake (aside from Green MAGnitude and Vitargo from time to time) I definitely enjoy SizeOn (always get the lemon!) but am extremely partial to Clout... I've never used anything better, and I've used a LOT of supplements. I personally like the bubblegummish flavor and when I have the cash, I turn Clout/Body Octane into a staple in my stash... IMO:

Clout 9/10
SizeOn 8.5/10

I don't believe in 10/10's ;)
EDIT: Unless we're referring to Jamie Eason LOL

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used both as my primary creatine intake (aside from Green MAGnitude and Vitargo from time to time) I definitely enjoy SizeOn (always get the lemon!) but am extremely partial to Clout... I've never used anything better, and I've used a LOT of supplements. I personally like the bubblegummish flavor and when I have the cash, I turn Clout/Body Octane into a staple in my stash... IMO:

Clout 9/10
SizeOn 8.5/10

I don't believe in 10/10's ;)
EDIT: Unless we're referring to Jamie Eason LOL
That chick is hawt!

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
Clout without a doubt. I have yet to meet someone who can act sane after taking clout and bodyoctane at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.