102. This poll is closed
  • Clout

46 45.10%
  • SizeOn

56 54.90%

Clout vs SizeOn

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i heard horsepower was awesome. anyone try it ?
    I did.

I would've stuck with it too, the formula was amazing and taste was great.

However it contained Glycocyamine and GPA, two things I don't want to ingest twice per day.

I think I'm going to go with Sizeon.

Do you think I need 2 tubs to see results?

2. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I think I'm going to go with Sizeon.

Do you think I need 2 tubs to see results?
    You don't "need" to have 2 but I would def recommend it. Without a second tub you feel like your just ending too early. Plus, you don't really get the full effect til somewhere in the second week. One works fine but go with two if your have the extra cash.
    •   

3. in my experience with size on the effects come pretty immediately i read somewhere that like 90% of the size on effects should be felt within the first week and it felt that way to me. id suggest running it one full tub which should be 30 days i believe? then take off one week and start the next tub to recieve the same effects of the first tub

4. Conversely, you could just buy a proven, effective product like Clout.

5. double tap
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Conversely, you could just buy a proven, effective product like Clout.
    Fair enough, but judging by the posts in this thread, SizeOn sems to have been proven effective.

7. if sizeon was cheaper, i wouldnt look @ another creatine ever again

8. Quote Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    if sizeon was cheaper, i wouldnt look @ another creatine ever again
    Definitly share some of that belief. Luckily Green Mag is both effective and affordable. Good trade off in my opinion.....but this is Clout vs. SizeON.

9. I've never tried clout, but I can attest to the effectiveness of SizeOn. It is pricey, but I found that I got great results just by sipping on a single scoop during workouts. It lasts quite a bit longer that way and when I dosed as the bottle recommended I found that my face got puffy. Win win for me.

10. just got 2 tubs of clout, taste is just about bareable,strength gains are good ,pumps great ,but within about 2 hours of drinking it i get diarrhoea does anyone else have this problem, i'm getting the same sort of problems i got taking cell tech

11. Clout is some dangerous stuff...

If you can pucker-up, its worth it!

12. i've tried both. SizeOn arctic lemonade was good but quite sour (but i like sour) and it tastes great when mixed with lemon lime gatorade. its not a creatine for everyone tho. i gave some to my friends and most stopped in the middle of their workout and hit the toilet lol. as for me it gave me the "bubble-guts" a few time but never anything too bad. i definitely gained weight while using sizeon but it wasn't really lean mass.

clout is amazing. the taste could use work but you get used to it after a week or two. i used this while cutting with really good results. definitely put on lean muscle even tho i lost around 4% bf. im now bulking and still using clout and its still working great.

i like both but im gona have to go with clout

13. Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    Fair enough, but judging by the posts in this thread, SizeOn sems to have been proven effective.
    Sure it's effective, it has creatine and carbs in it. If you want faster recovery and more endurance, in addition to the added strength from creatine, you only have one choice. It ain't SizeOn.

EDIT: see posts #3 + 4. What creatine are you using right now?

14. Clout

The only negative I have regarding SizeOn is that it contains Creatine Monohydrate. I get bloats from it. Consequently, I would vote for Clout. Excellent combination of potent compounds.

15. Hey-oh, yet another reason to use Clout:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tml#post989720

16. I've used both as my primary creatine intake (aside from Green MAGnitude and Vitargo from time to time) I definitely enjoy SizeOn (always get the lemon!) but am extremely partial to Clout... I've never used anything better, and I've used a LOT of supplements. I personally like the bubblegummish flavor and when I have the cash, I turn Clout/Body Octane into a staple in my stash... IMO:

Clout 9/10
    SizeOn 8.5/10

I don't believe in 10/10's
    EDIT: Unless we're referring to Jamie Eason LOL

17. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Yes, she no doubt is the definition of a 10!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes, she no doubt is the definition of a 10!!
    Hahah you have NOO IDEA BRO! hahahaah

19. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    I've used both as my primary creatine intake (aside from Green MAGnitude and Vitargo from time to time) I definitely enjoy SizeOn (always get the lemon!) but am extremely partial to Clout... I've never used anything better, and I've used a LOT of supplements. I personally like the bubblegummish flavor and when I have the cash, I turn Clout/Body Octane into a staple in my stash... IMO:

Clout 9/10
    SizeOn 8.5/10

That chick is hawt!

20. Clout without a doubt. I have yet to meet someone who can act sane after taking clout and bodyoctane at the same time.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    Clout without a doubt. I have yet to meet someone who can act sane after taking clout and bodyoctane at the same time.
    maybe thats whats wrong with me. never tried sizeon, but clout/body octane are working well for me. mixed together that is one potent tasting brew. been mixing clout/bo/poseidon/extend in my 64oz mug and sipping pre/during/post. my cut is going great. btw poison, just ordered more pght. poison knows his shiit.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    maybe thats whats wrong with me. never tried sizeon, but clout/body octane are working well for me. mixed together that is one potent tasting brew. been mixing clout/bo/poseidon/extend in my 64oz mug and sipping pre/during/post. my cut is going great. btw poison, just ordered more pght. poison knows his shiit.
    I wasnt talking about the taste, more about the effectiveness. If I want something that tastes and work like kewl-aid, I drink the stuff from that million dolla research company, yea the who takes up 99% of the pages in all fitness magazines.

23. I haved used both and loved both. However I noticed more strength and a hell of alot more endurance with Clout. I love BA/creatine. The only neg is the taste. Its something awful. Not as bad as GAKIC though.

I did put on a little more mass with SizeON. I beleive I was eating more during that time. With SizeON I took it during workouts and sometime I opted to take it post. Def better during.

24. Be nice to get a creatine that works AND tastes like kool-aid!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Be nice to get a creatine that works AND tastes like kool-aid!
    Why must you taunt me? ehhhhgggg if Clout only tasted like it smelled, I'd never use anything else again.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Be nice to get a creatine that works AND tastes like kool-aid!

Methylated creatidrol from Mtech with 1000 grams of dextrose tastes exactly like Kewl Aid.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy View Post
    I wasnt talking about the taste, more about the effectiveness. If I want something that tastes and work like kewl-aid, I drink the stuff from that million dolla research company, yea the who takes up 99% of the pages in all fitness magazines.
    so was i, so was i.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

28. Clout. Better with bodyoctane.

29. I've always been a SizeOn freak, but I'm thinking of switching and giving Clout a try next time I'm on creatine.

Do you guys mix it with your bodyoctane and drink PreWO?

I used to sip my SizeOn/SuperDump during my w/o.

30. Quote Originally Posted by sureshot! View Post
    I've always been a SizeOn freak, but I'm thinking of switching and giving Clout a try next time I'm on creatine.

Do you guys mix it with your bodyoctane and drink PreWO?

I used to sip my SizeOn/SuperDump during my w/o.
    Check out our creatine man! I used to use Superdump, but I am switching to this next time. Too many benefits to pass up!

http://www.lgsciences.com/items/crea...nex-detail.htm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SizeOn vs. Clout vs. NeoVar Comp'd - All Reviewed
    By mdgrwl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:22 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 06:59 PM
  3. cialobol vs. SizeOn
    By getsum27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4