Leviathan w/Ephedrine?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I know it says not to take with other stimulants but I think I might just need to add a little bang, anyone else try this? Or is it not a good idea? I've used one and a half bottles already at the maximum dose and just can't tell that I've been taking it. Love the incarnate by the way

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i would take it, actually i probably have, dont remember for sure though. i take to many stims to count. perhaps try 1 levi+E to start because there is kinda a lot of yohimbine in the levi and might be to intense for a lot of people.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've done it with low dose E (12.5 mg per day). I didn't die but that doesn't mean you won't.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
We at PAL dont recommend it of course. But I have dosed 2 Levithan with 16mg of ephedrine and felt great.

* if you do, start low

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I know it says not to take with other stimulants but I think I might just need to add a little bang, anyone else try this? Or is it not a good idea? I've used one and a half bottles already at the maximum dose and just can't tell that I've been taking it. Love the incarnate by the way
If your using Leviathan at the maximum dose and can't feel it...thats not the best sign.

It is a low stim fat burner, yes..but I feel it very very easily. Ever looked into Reset A.D --- sounds like your adrenals might be a little toasted.

As for your original question. You could use E with it, yeh --- I wouldn't really recommend it as it just takes a pretty good toll on your adrenal system.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I wasn't clear at the beginning on how I felt about the product, how I meant to phrase it is that I know leviathan is working really good for me as a fat burner (lost 2.5% of bf within a month) but I just wanted that little exra kick of energy. I'll try 12.5mg w/2 leviathan's and let yall know how it turns out. Also would like to add that when I lost the 2.5% of bf I stayed the same weight:thumbsup: Never thought I was gonna beable to gain muscle while losing fat

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't clear at the beginning on how I felt about the product, how I meant to phrase it is that I know leviathan is working really good for me as a fat burner (lost 2.5% of bf within a month) but I just wanted that little exra kick of energy. I'll try 12.5mg w/2 leviathan's and let yall know how it turns out. Also would like to add that when I lost the 2.5% of bf I stayed the same weight:thumbsup: Never thought I was gonna beable to gain muscle while losing fat
word..let us know bro, just start low, then if you increase, be carefull brutha

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ok that makes a lot more sense :D

But yeh I know what you mean with Leviathan as far as energy goes. As far as fat burning, there is no other pure fat burner on the market that compares imo. Be careful with the E dose...but that could prove to be a very nice stack.

The Leviathan is amazing at helping you retain muscle while cutting, ephedrine --- not so much...so they could be very symbiotic.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Ok that makes a lot more sense :D

But yeh I know what you mean with Leviathan as far as energy goes. As far as fat burning, there is no other pure fat burner on the market that compares imo. Be careful with the E dose...but that could prove to be a very nice stack.

The Leviathan is amazing at helping you retain muscle while cutting, ephedrine --- not so much...so they could be very symbiotic.
I understand. Since I use RPM in the morning before my workout and it gives me long lasting energy, maybe I'll just stick to that for energy and let leviathan do what it does best. But I'm gonna try 12.5mg one time just to let yall know how it turns out later this afternoon.

LTX

Awards
How about Leviathan + pseduoephedrine? My doc told me to take sudafed for something and I noticed on the bottle of Levi it says not to combine it with pseudoephedrine either. Will taking the sudafed decrease Levi's effectiveness because pseudoephefrine is supposed to be a mild alpha receptor agonist?