Would anyone be interested in...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a supplement thta combined the components pf the Anarchy stack so that it would be easier to use and more efficient than trying to measure out powders or pop 10 caps. Obviously because of the amount needed, the CLA would have to be in caps by itself, but then what about a cap containing 500mg ALC, 300mg ALA, and 200mg Green Tea? I think its a pretty good idea, what do you guys think?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a supplement thta combined the components pf the Anarchy stack so that it would be easier to use and more efficient than trying to measure out powders or pop 10 caps. Obviously because of the amount needed, the CLA would have to be in caps by itself, but then what about a cap containing 500mg ALC, 300mg ALA, and 200mg Green Tea? I think its a pretty good idea, what do you guys think?
Its been talked about but the owner of the ALCAR patent charges huge amounts of money to use it in a mixed supplement but makes it very cheap as a stand alone. So its not likely that it will be cost effective from the Alcar point of view. So you could mix the ALA and Green Tea and that would be it.

spike1205

Awards
plus the pill would be huge--teh alcar pill alone is pretty big