Pheraplex or clone?

Should I opt for original PP or just go with a clone?

• Yes, Stick with the Original

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Go with clone.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

doluseb

Awards
If the original is still available should I opt for that? Has anyone gotten a better experience from AX's phera over some of the clones? (pmax, p-plex, pheravol, etc.)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the original is still available should I opt for that? Has anyone gotten a better experience from AX's phera over some of the clones? (pmax, p-plex, pheravol, etc.)
go with the orig....def!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think there is an exact thread like this one, i remember the same question. Anyway, i would go with the orig. but CEL's clone, P-Plex is said to be 99% pure, just like the orig...

L size

L size

Awards
i would use a clone. I used SNS version of phera worked great and it was only 19 bucks for 90 caps. 12 lbs is 12 lbs clone or not.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would use a clone. I used SNS version of phera worked great and it was only 19 bucks for 90 caps. 12 lbs is 12 lbs clone or not.
nice.

have you tried superdrol? im just wondering if you are like me and responded well to pp and crappy to sd.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice.

have you tried superdrol? im just wondering if you are like me and responded well to pp and crappy to superdrol.
did you use the ax drol or a clone?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you use the ax drol or a clone?
BN.com generic clone. I was wondering if the orig would be better too.... i dunno i think i got some gyno from the SD so im sketchy about using it again.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BN.com generic clone. I was wondering if the orig would be better too.... i dunno i think i got some gyno from the superdrol so im sketchy about using it again.
yea i remember when they were selling that....i wouldn't rate sd on a bn clone...........i have never herd any real feedback from that product........

L size

L size

Awards
nice.

have you tried superdrol? im just wondering if you are like me and responded well to pp and crappy to superdrol.
As a matter of fact i did. SD was just horrible sides and i felt like i was posioning myself and only got like 5lbs and barely any strength. I remember waking up in the mornings and wondering if i was dying. lol On PP i get a sense of well being, stronger everyday, and great workouts. I cant get enough of that stuff.

doluseb

Awards
I kinda figured to go with CEL's clone anyone, cause the price difference is almost 20 bucks, you get 30 more caps and its 15mg per cap instead of 10mg.

Well thanks for the input guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a matter of fact i did. superdrol was just horrible sides and i felt like i was posioning myself and only got like 5lbs and barely any strength. I remember waking up in the mornings and wondering if i was dying. lol On PP i get a sense of well being, stronger everyday, and great workouts. I cant get enough of that stuff.
I was exactly the same. Felt like poison, even worse then m1t imo. I couldnt stand it. PP i have to try again.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I would always go with the original before a clone. Get me some.

Status
Not open for further replies.