What should I take for protein and creatine???

S

sbrb12898

Awards
I was thinking about taking the AX stack or anabolic pump and powerfull but since Im 19 I decided I'll wait a couple of years before I take anything like that. I'm gonna take a protein and a creatine and I was wondering what suggestions anybody might have for that. I was also wondering if a NO product would be good and if so should i get one thats combined with a creatine?

M

Mar430

Awards
take some creatine like Primaforce Creaform, ON 100% Whey, BCAA bulks (Primaforce's BCAA), and a multivitamin like Adams. NO products are honestly a waste of money cause ur not REALLY getting any bigger or stronger, it will just seem that way but as soon as ur off it, ull lose that "look". Id take the Anabolic Pump or P-Slin for 8 weeks and then jump off it for 8 weeks and then jump back on.

dean17

dean17

Awards
hey yeah i pretty much agree with what mar said, for creatine start with whats cheap and if you dont respond well to that then start experimenting with some of the fancier versions i prefer size on by gaspari but everyones different, ON whey is great quality and great price cant really go wrong there, yeah dont spring for the NO products they really are a waste unless u spend a lot of time at the beach and they are necessary for a temporary pump, but anabolic pump and p slin are solid products that will not only give u a pump but have a host of other long lasting benefits

S

sbrb12898

Awards
do u think its worth the difference to take the p slin too cuz im tight on money but if its absolutely necessary i can make the sacrafice

M

Mar430

Awards
do u think its worth the difference to take the p slin too cuz im tight on money but if its absolutely necessary i can make the sacrafice
if ur tight on cash, roll wit the P-Slin, and then after a couple months of bulking (say till January) jump on the Anabolic Pump for a good 2-3 months of cut

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Get the protein in bulk from trueprotein.com and make your own custom mixes. Flavor with BSL or premium flavoring. If you want any recomendation pm me anytime. Code MBC888 for 5% off.

For the creatine I would use Green Mag by CL or Size-On.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Any protein powder will work. Youll want to look at:

* The Source of protein (casein, whey, isolate). A mix or combination is good. I prefer isolates as they taste very good.

* Other things in the protein powder like calories, fat, carbohydrates. Depends on your goals.

* Flavors

* Customer feedback (search on this site for review)

With creatine youll want to look at:

* The source of creatine (creatine monohydrate, ethyl ester, malic acid, etc.) Read and research about the different kinds of creatines on here. A good product for instance is Green MAGnitude. 2 good forms of creatine.

* Extra stuff: Some products have extras to enhance the effects of the products, like enhances how the creatine is absorbed. A popular extra in creatine is Taurine, Arginine, Betaine. All of these are good for you.

* Try to exclude products that contain GLYCOCYAMINE, as this is rumored harmful for your health (I'd rather not take the chance.)

* Flavors

* Customer feedback (search on this site for reviews)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like phsique workout maxmizer. I recover at such a rappid pace.