wtf? primal NO2/BCAA

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Just got my order of nutraplanet BCAA and doesnt have a thing on it saying whats actually in it or how to take it and when to take it and there is no scoop...if a 5g scoop is good then i have extras.

Primal NO2 i just got and its suppose to be a powder but it is actually 6 giant rocks in the jar.

help me out here lol

I am more concerned about the BCAA intake and junk...i can pretty much just throw the no2 against the wall until it breaks up...just wasnt very happy with it coming like that

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All bulk powders come like that. BCAA are in a 2:1:1 ratio so if you add 1 Tbsp, then you will have 7.5g of leucine, 3.75g of isoleucine and 3.75g of valine.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
https://www.nutrabio.com/Products/BCAA.htm

That one tells me what to do lol...I was just stupid and didnt buy it lol...and what am i suppose to do with this primal stuff...I hope it hasnt gone bad or something...i chopped it up into like 50 small rocks now.

and 1 spoonfull of BCAAs how often rodja? one from nutrabio says hour before i workout and 3 hours later when im done with my workout

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
https://www.nutrabio.com/Products/BCAA.htm

That one tells me what to do lol...I was just stupid and didnt buy it lol...and what am i suppose to do with this primal stuff...I hope it hasnt gone bad or something...i chopped it up into like 50 small rocks now.

and 1 spoonfull of BCAAs how often rodja? one from nutrabio says hour before i workout and 3 hours later when im done with my workout
I like the 20-25g/day range, but do more if you can afford it. Pre/during WO is a great time and during cardio, especially if you do fasted cardio.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
I like the 20-25g/day range, but do more if you can afford it. Pre/during WO is a great time and during cardio, especially if you do fasted cardio.

So on the back of the BCAA 5000 it says take 2 scoops a day which would be 10 grams and you recommend 20-25 or more?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So on the back of the BCAA 5000 it says take 2 scoops a day which would be 10 grams and you recommend 20-25 or more?
Yep, I recommend BCAAs to my clients before protein powder. It is vital to recovery and strength and they become even more important during a cut.

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
Put your Primal in the fridge overnight. Take it out and shake as hard as you can. Then keep it in the fridge after that. You might have to shake it at other times. They have changed the formula, so that now new batches will be clump free without changing the products performance.

Worst case, do what I have done. Eat it. It tastes like lemonheads candy. No joke I've done it before and I'll do it again.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Put your Primal in the fridge overnight. Take it out and shake as hard as you can. Then keep it in the fridge after that. You might have to shake it at other times. They have changed the formula, so that now new batches will be clump free without changing the products performance.

Worst case, do what I have done. Eat it. It tastes like lemonheads candy. No joke I've done it before and I'll do it again.
lol ill give it a shot thanks bill