wtf? primal NO2/BCAA

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.06%

wtf? primal NO2/BCAA

Just got my order of nutraplanet BCAA and doesnt have a thing on it saying whats actually in it or how to take it and when to take it and there is no scoop...if a 5g scoop is good then i have extras.

Primal NO2 i just got and its suppose to be a powder but it is actually 6 giant rocks in the jar.

help me out here lol

I am more concerned about the BCAA intake and junk...i can pretty much just throw the no2 against the wall until it breaks up...just wasnt very happy with it coming like that

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

All bulk powders come like that. BCAA are in a 2:1:1 ratio so if you add 1 Tbsp, then you will have 7.5g of leucine, 3.75g of isoleucine and 3.75g of valine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.06%

https://www.nutrabio.com/Products/BCAA.htm

That one tells me what to do lol...I was just stupid and didnt buy it lol...and what am i suppose to do with this primal stuff...I hope it hasnt gone bad or something...i chopped it up into like 50 small rocks now.

and 1 spoonfull of BCAAs how often rodja? one from nutrabio says hour before i workout and 3 hours later when im done with my workout
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    https://www.nutrabio.com/Products/BCAA.htm

That one tells me what to do lol...I was just stupid and didnt buy it lol...and what am i suppose to do with this primal stuff...I hope it hasnt gone bad or something...i chopped it up into like 50 small rocks now.

and 1 spoonfull of BCAAs how often rodja? one from nutrabio says hour before i workout and 3 hours later when im done with my workout
    I like the 20-25g/day range, but do more if you can afford it. Pre/during WO is a great time and during cardio, especially if you do fasted cardio.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I like the 20-25g/day range, but do more if you can afford it. Pre/during WO is a great time and during cardio, especially if you do fasted cardio.

So on the back of the BCAA 5000 it says take 2 scoops a day which would be 10 grams and you recommend 20-25 or more?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    So on the back of the BCAA 5000 it says take 2 scoops a day which would be 10 grams and you recommend 20-25 or more?
    Yep, I recommend BCAAs to my clients before protein powder. It is vital to recovery and strength and they become even more important during a cut.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.81%

Put your Primal in the fridge overnight. Take it out and shake as hard as you can. Then keep it in the fridge after that. You might have to shake it at other times. They have changed the formula, so that now new batches will be clump free without changing the products performance.

Worst case, do what I have done. Eat it. It tastes like lemonheads candy. No joke I've done it before and I'll do it again.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.06%

Quote Originally Posted by BillFinkbiner View Post
    Put your Primal in the fridge overnight. Take it out and shake as hard as you can. Then keep it in the fridge after that. You might have to shake it at other times. They have changed the formula, so that now new batches will be clump free without changing the products performance.

Worst case, do what I have done. Eat it. It tastes like lemonheads candy. No joke I've done it before and I'll do it again.
    lol ill give it a shot thanks bill

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycling BCAA's? WTF?!
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:54 PM
  2. For Sale: primaforce stack ..primal N2O BCAA 500g (Amino Acids)
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:17 PM
  3. Carnage or PRIMAL NO2
    By peece in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:20 PM
  4. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM