Bulk Yellow Gold

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
How is it taken (with water or in a shake of some kind?) and what would be a good dose for a 185 lb male. I'm curious to see how this works, and for the price, it isn't as rough as jumping into P-Slin or Anabolic Pump. While those may be good products, I'm not ready to commit to something that may not work for me. My current diet does not allow for carbs until the weekends, but I was thinking that the use of Yellow Gold would make that carb-up time period even better.

Thanks,

Chris

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yellow Gold would make that carb-up time period even better.

Thanks,

Chris
so would na-rala.......that stuff is imo the best..

shakti

Awards
How is it taken (with water or in a shake of some kind?) and what would be a good dose for a 185 lb male. I'm curious to see how this works, and for the price, it isn't as rough as jumping into P-Slin or Anabolic Pump. While those may be good products, I'm not ready to commit to something that may not work for me. My current diet does not allow for carbs until the weekends, but I was thinking that the use of Yellow Gold would make that carb-up time period even better.

Thanks,

Chris
i dont think you will be able to mix it in your shake or down it with water, the only way to go is capping it or parachuting, i have been taking about 400 mg berberine 20 mins before carb meals and to tell you the truth i havent noticed much, maybe i will give yellow gold a try and see how it goes, i think some ppl prefer YG to anabolic pump.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YG has to be taken 20 minutes or so before a meal to get into the bloodstream. Like AP, YG's effects build up over time so it may need to be taken by some for over 30 days to see significant results. Parachuting is the best idea when it comes to dosing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend capping YG.

1) Caps will prove to be more convient because you need to take it a little while before your meal.
2)Berberine has a very strong, bitter taste that will linger in your mouth for HOURS. Needless to say, you take it before the meal, you might as well eat food you don't like, because it's gonna taste bad either way.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
This is how I took YG during my YG beta testers Log.

But I'm a freak of nature so I would recommend capping it. I capped mine later on for convenience and the stuff is really messy and stains easily.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is how I took YG during my YG beta testers Log.

But I'm a freak of nature so I would recommend capping it. I capped mine later on for convenience and the stuff is really messy and stains easily.
dude that loks like a cup of piss to me......:run:

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I place the powder on my tounge and drink lots of water. It does taste like sh!t however, this is actually helping me eat better as even the good stuff tastes like sh!t after taking YG. I am taking this and bulk Icariin...YUM

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew someone would say this. Just not in the 1st few seconds I posted it...:rasp:
wow maybe you psycic or some sh*t............can you predict my next comment....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
sanchezgreg18 Supplements 13
TommyTuffGuy Supplements 7
Weight Loss 15