Bio science - Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)

tom1234

Awards
Any body used this and what do you think?

Just its going cheap on nutraplanet and thinking of getting some but haven't seen anyone posting about it.

Is it similar to jungle warefare?

abish

abish

Awards
i just got some from nutra and plan on using it in my next pct for adrenosterone+epi+burn 3d.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got some from nutra and plan on using it in my next post cycle therapy for adrenosterone+epi+burn 3d.
I wouldn't use it in PCT. ADED is why JW should not be used in PCT and it is in Alpha Drive.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i didn't gain much from it, tried it right when alpha drive and jungle warfare made their appearances on the market ... cant believe i paid like $35-$40 for the bottle and a year later its $20 on clearance.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
i didn't gain much from it, tried it right when alpha drive and jungle warfare made their appearances on the market ... cant believe i paid like $35-$40 for the bottle and a year later its $20 on clearance.
its down to 10 dollars dude

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I got the worst acne (at 28) that I've ever had from it and nothing really in the gains department. I also thought it killed my libido after about 3 weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There's also good feedback floating around the forums.

abish

abish

Awards
has anyone else heard any thing about it killing your libido.

lillee3377

Awards
I used it along with Restore after a methyl plex cycle and continued to get even stronger on it. I didn't understand why my strength increased so dramatically then. But I know now after the truth about JW came out. I just ordered another bottle last week to stack with JW. Wish I would have waited so I could get 2 instead of one. I say don't use it in pct.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
has anyone else heard any thing about it killing your libido.
In researching it before I used it, most people had reported a nice increase in libido. I noticed maybe a very slight increase for about 3 weeks and then it declined.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used it with Restore as well and liked it during PCT. Both helped elevate libido during PCT very well. Had no issues with recovery or keeping gains.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it with Restore as well and liked it during post cycle therapy. Both helped elevate libido during PCT very well. Had no issues with recovery or keeping gains.
Did you follow standard dosing?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Hard to say which product did the most, but I'd say it was Restore. I did take the Alpha a few times solo and it did boost libido a lot on it's own. It's got some good herb extracts but I wouldn't expect to gain any LBM off it...just libido and some preWO intensity. Might stack real well with RPM or Drive.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing reference to this not being good for PCT and the truth about JW? So it has ADED, a metabolite of ATD, why is this bad for PCT? I thought ATD was a good AI that could be used PCT? I'm currently running Alpha Drive at 4 caps a day (I'm 215 lbs though) PCT with X-Lean, Super Cissus, nolvadex, and poseidon from a 4 week Havoc cycle. Anyone got any thoughts on the Alpha Drive addition to this PCT?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, there is ongoing debate as to whether ATD should be used in PCT because it binds to the AR's in the brain thus causing a loss of libido. I didn't have that problem with ADED but it is for sure a factor with ATD. I've used both ATD/ADED with success during PCT..others haven't.

My opinion..jury is still out on ATD during PCT.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I got ya. So basically we are only speaking from a libido standpoint. I have had libido issues with ATD while on PCT, however it did seem to help in restoring natural test production. Hopefully the LJ and protodioscin will be strong enough to provide a libido boost over any libido suppression of the ADED. I'll def be reconsidering double dosing this now.

lillee3377

Awards
There is suppose to be ADED in the Jungle Warefare and the Alpha Drive XL. But from what came out not to long ago, JW is suppose to be a mild aas."JW = ADED = 6-dehydromethyltestosterone, which is 40% as androgenic and 60% as anabolic as methyltestosterone, mg per mg". So I'm inclined to think Alpha Drive is the same, especially after the continued boost in strength it continued to give me after my Methyl-Plex cycle.