What creatine are you using right now?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm using ON's Adenergy Stack. It's a combination of creatine mono and di creatine malate. It's working pretty good.

Thinking about doing a cycle of SizeOn, but damn that stuff is expensive.

What creatine are you using right now?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Some generic CEE that I bought from a person here on the supplement auction.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using Size-On myself, but only because I got it for free.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
As embarassed as I am to admit, I got a free tub of SizeOn and using it right now. As I speculated there's nothing too spectacular about it. Thank goodness I didn't pay for it. Afterwards its back to monohydrate.

Gaspari dosen't do it again....whoop-de-doo, what a surprise.

exnihillo

exnihillo

Awards
I am currently using GreenMag..I have no complaints about it..

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using Synthatrex Xtreme once I finish Torrent.It has a solid ingredient profile(Creatine Mono,BA,Citrulline Malate,and a good dose of GMS.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Kre-alkalyn, but Ill be back to my beloved Neovar, when it gets here. I do like sizeon, but Id go with Neovar first, GreenMag second, and Sizeon third.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
im a big fan of meta-cel by isatori. IMO, its a real sleeper supplement that delivers but doesnt get any attention. yeah, its a lil more expensive but it has given me the best response for a creatine supplement. i speculate that the banaba has a lot of synergy with creatine. if only more products contained banaba, id have a better idea:think:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Storm by Universal. I like it, it's a mixture of monohydrate, mag-creatine chelate, Tri & Di Malate.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Just ran out of the UMP stack from Nutra (bulk creatine gluconate) and started Stim Free Rag!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaspari Size On......it's by far the best i've ever used.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None, but I probably about to start using dicreatine malate again with BA, BCAAs, and WMS.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None. I'm a non-responder. No creatine product has ever been worth the money for me because I don't get any results.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe none of you are using the strongest creatine ever made, Cell-Tech Hardcore. Yup thats rite, sizeville here I come. In all seriouseness, I am using this we got a return at my store so rather than throw away perfectly useable(sp?) creatine I figured why not. I do cut the serving in half, mix it with some whey iso and ICARB, works well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to use Cell-Tech HARDCORE. Ever since they made the 'HARDCORE' version you have to use PCT now which is b.s. They should have just stuck with the regular formula b/c I don't want to go out and buy Nolva just to use Cell-Tech HARDCORE.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
none...i need to get back on the cee...... but im doin fine without it though.......;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im taking GNC mono creatine. got it on sale for like 6 bucks i think. pretty good results.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I use NOW's Creatine Monohydrate because I get it at cost because I know the owner of the store.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to use Cell-Tech HARDCORE. Ever since they made the 'HARDCORE' version you have to use post cycle therapy now which is b.s. They should have just stuck with the regular formula b/c I don't want to go out and buy Nolva just to use Cell-Tech HARDCORE.
Must be a joke, otherwise I don't get it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
g29er

g29er

Awards
Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn........Loading is retarded,and a waste of money.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just started to finish off a lil tub of GNC cre mono that i bought like 4 years ago lol. Then its off to Anabolic Pro-Line Micronized Creatine Mono.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Dicreatine malate & xtend for me, working pretty well

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Using micronized creatine by ast sports science, and its the best creatine i have ever used. only problem if taken with heavy cardio it does seem to make me cramp here and there.:thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to get rid of the half kilo of CEE I bought 2 years ago that seems to never go away. :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on 4th day of clout/bo so far so good but the bo is a solid clump.:food: :pizza:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Neovar.

Underrated.... overshadowed by it's fellow AN products.... but nonetheless, one of the best creatine products on the market.

chaos92287

Awards
clout. definitely the best creatine i've tried so far

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently CMI's NO3 Overload (with AAKG, Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate, and so on). After that, it will be AN's NeoVar (waiting to receive shipment). Next in line will be MST's Ragnarok or Kreaceps-XS. Then back to NeoVar.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I went with Green MAGnitude, lemonade flavor. Awesome taste, awesome servings. I don't have to think about buying another creatine for at least a couple months with this 80+ servings.

SCID

Awards
Crea Mono :)

I ran celltech hardcore a few days ago (got it free from work) buuuut it made me feel like crap because of all the sugars. Needless to say, I'm not taking it again.

I'm most likely gonna have to get clout in a few weeks, that or green mag

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
MAN Orotine. Cheap and highly effective.

dra05ke

Awards
Cell Mass by BSN has been great for me in size and strength gains and after i came off i kept all my gains unlike Cell-tech hardcore, creatine mono, and all the other i tried ...no bloating or cramps ...a must try

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
None. Lanbane, why do you guys use CEE?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I went with Green MAGnitude, lemonade flavor. Awesome taste, awesome servings. I don't have to think about buying another creatine for at least a couple months with this 80+ servings.
agreed. I havent tried lemonade flavor but the sour apple kicks ass.:hammer:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use to never respond to creatine...then a few month ago I stopped eating as much red meat. When I did that performance didnt decrease or anything and I started using Nutra's bulk mono again. It seems to be giving me good strength gains...but its difficult to tell with all the other stuff I take.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Ultimate Nutrition's Creapure Creatine Monohydrate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
None. Lanbane, why do you guys use CEE?
Because of its fast absorption characteristics. Since neovar is a nutrient repartitioner from the banaba, CEE "fits" better with it as far as a rapid shunt into muscle cells. Thats my guess.

I use Neovar with walmart monohydrate, plus bulk dicreatine malate from NP, and Kre-alkalyn from whats in Nitrobolic . Its all workout days only, around 4g of CEE I think from neovar, 10g CM, 2g DM, and can't tell exactly on the krealkalyn.

Whats funny on the nitrobolic is that it is the only damn thing i've ever had bulk BCAAs really go into solution in....