newbie need help with h-drol

1. Registered User
    Answers

newbie need help with h-drol

k im 26 yrs 5'6 160 lbs starting my fisrt cycle with h-drol and revive tomorrow just desperate for last minute advice
    wut else can i stack it with that will best give me bulk fast (protein, creatine etc.) planning to eat lotsa food with it and can i take nitric oxide with it and revive is enough after cycle? (benn working out since senior high been out of gym for 4 yrs been back for 3months lost 20 lbs of muscle since then i know this question been asked prolly lotsa times and proly sounds annoying but just really desperate for last minute advices

2. Registered User
    Answers

Here is some advice...DON'T DO A CYCLE!! You need to lay off the PHs and designers for a while man. Just from what you said you are obviously no where near ready to do a cycle. First off if you have only been back in the gym for 3 months then you have plenty of gains left to be made naturally. Second, running a cycle is a serious issue. There is a lot you have to know and understand before you even consider doing a cycle and you obviously know almost nothing on the matter. Get your diet in order and train hard and you will make gains. Put off the H-Drol for a time long down the road.
  3. emf
    Answers

cycle

i usually dont read any of the answers to a question asked,before i answer.
    i happened to read drewh10987s answer and thats the best answer.
    i was going to say the same thing.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Answers

If you have bought it, save it. Do searches on PCT, nolva, and support supps. Also I could not agree more with drew, by taking hdrol so soon after getting back in the gym you will make gains, but they will be gains that more than likely you would have made anyways(allbeit a little slower). Wait till you hit a wall and the gains shut down, then, after doing a ton of research in the mean time, hit the Hdrol. Good Luck!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

well back when i started lifting weights i was at 105 lbs (pretyy skinny kid) and after a decent amount of time lifting plus creatine weightgainer and megabolan i went up to 180 lbs(wouldnt go up further even wut i do) and like right now im at current weight and kinda ripped besides the belly fat i have ive been back on the gym for 3 months but almost all those years being out of the gym been working(not office job) but one of those job that u get a free workout anyways( working in a shop which installs tires and rims and boy ima tell u those offroad tires aint a piece of cake to lift =P thats why when i get to the gym even on my warnup my biceps is already ready to explode) so i no im still not far from the wall i last hit which was 180lbs considering i had lotsa fat at that time but if u guys suggest that hold back o that h-drol i will do just that. lol arrived this morning. wut u guys suggest for me to bulk up with? right now im pretty ripped(dont need to flex to c muscle seperations)
  6. Registered User
    Answers

by the way y is the tip of my nipple kinda pointed like a goddamn cone?????????????????? (u guys think it might be the supplements ive taken b4 cant even remember all of em maybe i took a little bit more on the side
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SvenEleven View Post
    by the way y is the tip of my nipple kinda pointed like a goddamn cone?????????????????? (u guys think it might be the supplements ive taken b4 cant even remember all of em maybe i took a little bit more on the side
    GYNO???

Dude just do a natural bulk... protein and clean foods. Everyone is always looking for the miracle druge to add 15 lbs with no side effects.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help With H-Drol Cycle/PCT!!
    By genericname in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 07:59 AM
  2. NEED HELP WITH H DROL
    By coop31 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 05:19 PM
  3. Newbie needs help with PCT
    By HardcoreDaz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:38 PM
  4. Need help with H-drol, M-drol, and P-plex!!!
    By slamballer94 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:24 PM
  5. Need Help With M-drol
    By JTR21589 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:13 AM