Win a $20 gift certificate for Nutra Planet

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Win a $20 gift certificate for Nutra Planet

You can skip down to the bold red print for how to enter.

The other day I was thinking just how very lucky I have been with so many people purchasing Anabolic Innovations and Healthy Cheat Foods products. How in just over a year business has done better than I ever thought it would do in 5 years.

There have been MANY MANY people who have helped me us in so many ways it would be impossible to thank them all. One person who took a big chance on us is Sam from Nutra Planet who was the VERY first to carry our products. A HUGE thanks to Sam.

BUT without you the customer who purchased our products from Nutra Planet we wouldn't have been able to survive and thrive.

As a small way to show my appreciation I asked Sam if it was ok to run a small give-a-way of 2 $20 gift certificates which I will purchase from Nutra Planet.

He said that was fine and even offered to chip in for the gift certificates lol I said that would defeat the purpose.

So if you would like to be in the running for one of the 2 $20 gift certificates simply email me at CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m with $20 at Nutra Planet in the subject line. Include your board name and I make a post in this thread so it will stay bumped

We will announce the first winner in 1 week and the second winner after 2 weeks.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. done and bumped!

oh yeah, thanks!
  3. $20 at Nutra Planet

Count me in for the running.

I love Cycle Support.

Steve
    •   

4. entered and in the running!
    watch out!!!

5. Crowler, your awesome man

6. Whoohoo!!!

7. done and bumped!

oh yeah, thanks!
    agreed
  8. tattoopierced1

email sent!

9. Entered. Great company with great products.

10. Mike,
    congrats on the success my friend, its well deserved

11. oooo boy cant wait

12. Bump!

Thanks for this opportunity!!!!

13. sent in my email

14. I emailed. Thanks Crowler.

15. I am in.

And what happened with that other contest about emailing and get some loot? I had a bad email addy. It was off of my Cycle Support...

16. Wow AI FTW again, email sent and thank you for the generosity Crowler!

17. Sent...

18. Email sent and bumped.

19. you got mail!

20. props to the iron man

21. email sent

22. I'm in
  23. Never enough

That was easy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

24. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You can skip down to the bold red print for how to enter.

The other day I was thinking just how very lucky I have been with so many people purchasing Anabolic Innovations and Healthy Cheat Foods products. How in just over a year business has done better than I ever thought it would do in 5 years.

There have been MANY MANY people who have helped me us in so many ways it would be impossible to thank them all. One person who took a big chance on us is Sam from Nutra Planet who was the VERY first to carry our products. A HUGE thanks to Sam.

BUT without you the customer who purchased our products from Nutra Planet we wouldn't have been able to survive and thrive.

As a small way to show my appreciation I asked Sam if it was ok to run a small give-a-way of 2 $20 gift certificates which I will purchase from Nutra Planet.

He said that was fine and even offered to chip in for the gift certificates lol I said that would defeat the purpose.

So if you would like to be in the running for one of the 2 $20 gift certificates simply email me at CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m with $20 at Nutra Planet in the subject line. Include your board name and I make a post in this thread so it will stay bumped

We will announce the first winner in 1 week and the second winner after 2 weeks.

CROWLER

25. Bump.......and sent!!!!

26. comon guys, lets get repping crowler, he should have a sh*tload of crowns under his name for all he's done and is doing!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

CROWLER
    Consider yourself bumped to the top Crowler!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

28. :clean:

EMAIL SENT!!!!!

29. Very nice gesture Crowler. Congrats on your success. We wish you much more in the coming years

p.s. Cycle Support rocks, I'll be on your permanent buy list

30. No tricks here Bump

31. Good to hear Crowler, congrats on the buisness and may many more succesful years be upon you and AI......im sure they will because you stuff is the Sh*t......email sent
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

32. Good stuff.. Bump bump

33. I entered!

and your probably gonna get about 3billion emails.

34. ^ entered ^

bump bump

35. In and nudge nudge, know what I mean...

36. Wow....best of luck to all of you! Crowler is the man!!

37. Thanks !

Bump!

38. I was the lucky one, now send me my shiat

Stop wasting time

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win gift cert at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:17 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:01 PM
  3. 2 more $20 gift certificates for Nutra Planet