Win a $20 gift certificate for Nutra Planet

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Wohoo, I love prizes

2. I'm in....

just a poor public servant willing to pimp himself for free supplements.

I should feel ashamed...but I have no shame left in me
  3. Talking

Bump
    Email sent
    •   

4. "you've got emailzors!"

5. Just emailed. Thanks.

6. I'm waiting

7. Entered!!
    Bump to da top!:clean:

8. Emailed and bumped !

9. i never won anything in life ......i hate happy ppl and especially the ones that win anyhting..i am depressed i think but i am getting treatment or so they tell me..life is a a friggin ***** for sure.......but one must try i guess thats what they say..so i am gonna email you i think but dont count on it.

10. i cant even pull 400 lbs off the ground..i am just too old

11. i dont want to hate anyone

12. Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    i dont want to hate anyone
    i know what you need:

Good ole Zombie to tell you:

I love you b1tch
  13. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    i cant even pull 400 lbs off the ground..i am just too old
    Work at it, you can eventually. I couldn't believe it but I got to where I could do 345lbs on standing heel raises, and I have arthritis!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  14. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i know what you need:

Good ole Zombie to tell you:

I love you b1tch
    awwwwwwwwww in that case...eat me :P

15. I WIN!!!.... hopfully

16. Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    i dont want to hate anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. "
    I think and believe you would truly benefit by listening to "The Secret" which will teach you ( if you are willing to learn ) about the law of Attraction. You may be attracting all the wrong things because your focus is constantly on those things.

Live in love, it's a better way!

Neoborn
    Last edited by neoborn; 08-11-2007 at 01:53 AM.
  17. Thumbs up

entered...thanks!

18. how could i not get in this here thang........chaos is my life's blood.....i put it on my oatmeal

19. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Work at it, you can eventually. I couldn't believe it but I got to where I could do 345lbs on standing heel raises, and I have arthritis!
    way to go man! i will be there in a month or two i am sure
    my previous posts were my attempt to win the $20 on humanitarin grounds :P but really i love the ppl on AM , always forthcomming with knowledge and inspiration....even tho i am zombies b1tch now but you kind sir have my respect and love

20. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I think and believe you would truly benefit by listening to "The Secret" which will teach you ( if you are willing to learn ) about the law of Attraction. You may be attracting all the wrong things because your focus is constantly on those things.

Live in love, it's a better way!

Neoborn
    thanx man i watched it and its absolutely true, you know we express our deepest fear in our humor, even tho i was trying to be humorous but i guess u saw reality of my words.
    for the past 12 years i had limited human interaction and participation and was trying to figure this "thing" out, its amazing whats happening, how much our will exerts itself on the the external. It took me a few years of contemplation to arrive at a hasty conclusion that its all in my thoughts, my thoughts surround me..there is nothing outside of me..it was liberating to an extent and at the same time the experience of endless sorrow that solipsism brings.....but ...really if you get down to it you realise your thoughts are not your thoughts, our brains are mostly receptive devices which tune into certain frequency that surround us...our sense of "self" is just the latency of our brain in processing information. Most of our life we merely reflect thoughts and not originate them...i dunno where they come from , i dunno how much i can filter and absorb.......but i feel safe at AM i can feel that the ppl behind these words mean well.
    thanx again for the advice, i wish you get all the power to create your reality the way u want it!

21. email sent!

22. Just a couple more days til the winner of the first Gift Cert is picked.

So if you would like to be in the running for one of the 2 $20 gift certificates simply email me at CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m with $20 at Nutra Planet in the subject line. Include your board name and I make a post in this thread so it will stay bumped

We will announce the first winner in 1 week and the second winner after 2 weeks.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

23. Email sent

24. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Just a couple more days til the winner of the first Gift Cert is picked.

So if you would like to be in the running for one of the 2 $20 gift certificates simply email me at CROWLER@AnabolicInnovations.co m with $20 at Nutra Planet in the subject line. Include your board name and I make a post in this thread so it will stay bumped

We will announce the first winner in 1 week and the second winner after 2 weeks.

CROWLER
    Very nice

25. oh yah baby...can't pass this one up!

26. Done and bumped.

27. sent and bumped

28. Bump and sent

29. sent and bumpbed

30. When is the first winner selected?

31. In there like swim wear!

BUMP BUMP

32. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Just a couple more days til the winner of the first Gift Cert is picked.

CROWLER
    tight there
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

33. It's been a couple days since that post, right?

34. Quote Originally Posted by leetuser View Post
    It's been a couple days since that post, right?
    No sir, its only been a few days since he posted that. You'll know when its been a couple when the first winner is posted up

35. And the winner is....

36. I just sent that email. Hopefully i can actually win a random contest in my life

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win gift cert at Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:17 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:01 PM
  3. 2 more $20 gift certificates for Nutra Planet
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 02:20 AM
  4. Win a $20 Gift Cert for Nutra Planet