Just orderd MassFX about how long does it take to ship??

Coastie

Awards
I am excited to start my cycle, I have been looking forward to it for weeks looking forward to the results!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am excited to start my cycle, I have been looking forward to it for weeks looking forward to the results!
around 6 months.....patience grasshoppa,hope you have a crossword puzzle or somethin..............

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
around 6 months.....patience grasshoppa,hope you have a crossword puzzle or somethin..............
6 months? Only if you are lucky. I say pick up the latest Harry Poter book....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Coastie

Awards
i live in tampa btw, but i am moving in like 3 weeks will i have it buy then if not i need to change the billing adress uh oh

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i live in tampa btw, but i am moving in like 3 weeks will i have it buy then if not i need to change the billing adress uh oh
yea most likely it will be there in less than 2 weeks...if you got it from nutraplanet it will be there in a week..

Coastie

Awards
thanks a lot, i orderd it right from the anabolic xtreme site and they have a distributor in largo, so i am hoping in less than 2 weeks

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
:sad: all the wasted bandwith....

This really should'nt have to be said, but lead time is entirely up to the place were you order it from, along other varibles that could play into it just how long it takes to recieve (location, shipping company, supply, back orders, etc)

AX is in AZ, so you not only payed the most, but if your on the east coast it may take a week or so to get. AX has great customer service, though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
No offense but why would you order directly from them when their distributers sell it must cheaper??

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense but why would you order directly from them when their distributers sell it must cheaper??
this is true!!!!!:goodpost:

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
I supposed he just didnt know any better. :whip:

hey, we have all been there, running dbol standalone, doing cycles without pct (6-oxo/RX doesnt count!!), buying from GNC and such....

Stick around Coastie.....you will do allot on here if you search topics and spend time reading/researching. :)

Coastie

Awards
thanks a lot guys begginer mistake i know but i thought it would be better to buy from them/it was the only place i thought of. i have been reading around and doing some research, is there any other supplements i should get besides the usual protein, creatine while taking massfx?

thanks for the help im just a newbie trying to get big!

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Well, when you recieve your FX, the bottle will have a little panflet stating a mfx, hyperdrol x2 and retain cycle protocol. My recomendation is to pick up the other two and run them as discribed on there and/or in the AX forum here.

You will get the most out of a run with all three vs just MFX, but MFX is still good standalone and Non-hormonal.

Just this time order from Nutraplanet!

If you dont want to spend the extra cash, jsut still keep up the cee or momo creatine and youll be fine.

Good luck!