Amazing Transformation -- via -- Leviathan!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This guy went on an 8 week cycle of Leviathan with good dieting.

Just shows you the power of this stuff when combined with good dieting/routine.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Did the Leviathan help with the chest hair as well? :lol:

Seriously though that is quite a transformation, props to him for the hard work and the added boost Leviathan added.

Curious, was this a new to training individual or had he been training prior to this?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Did the Leviathan help with the chest hair as well? :lol:

Seriously though that is quite a transformation, props to him for the hard work and the added boost Leviathan added.

Curious, was this a new to training individual or had he been training prior to this?
He had been training prior, not very intensely, but like 2-3 days/week...works long hours.

animalkrack3r

Awards
Do you have anymore information on this guy, that was a nice transformation.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
That's a major transformation. In only a month and a half too.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
BJ teh man with lil details.......

So I pose teh question: Is he naturally gifted like you?

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Wheres the log?

why can't we see his head/face in half of them.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wheres the log?

why can't we see his head/face in half of them.
his log is on the "larger" bb forum.

you can only not see his face in the very last picture...this is the same guy I assure you...no tricks buddy.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
his log is on the "larger" bb forum.

you can only not see his face in the very last picture...this is the same guy I assure you...no tricks buddy.

awesome results!!!!!

bb forum...by larger you mean whinier??..haha..jk...i love you bb friends...amazing results though...damn

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
edit: now that blackjacks post was deleted, this post makes no sense.

I know I'm new here, but can you really not link to other bb forums? I can't find any rules stating as much. Seems very narrow minded to limit the sharing of information.

And then starting a thread taking information from that other forum is certainly worse than a link...

I await my spankings with glee.

on topic, that is a crazy transformation. It is truly hard to believe. Good for that guy!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hmm, after reading the rules...there is nothing in there that prohibits...

not very tasteful...but I guess you CAN.

But yeh, like you said man --- truly amazing transformation.

EctoBuff

EctoBuff

Awards
I love this stuff...its what I always use for preworkout

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
edit: now that blackjacks post was deleted, this post makes no sense.

I know I'm new here, but can you really not link to other bb forums? I can't find any rules stating as much. Seems very narrow minded to limit the sharing of information.

And then starting a thread taking information from that other forum is certainly worse than a link...

I await my spankings with glee.

on topic, that is a crazy transformation. It is truly hard to believe. Good for that guy!
its kind of an internet etiquette thing... keep links to the forum to which you are on.

So we arent trying to be shady about not posting his log... its a great log... im just trying to keep my AM love on AM and visa versa.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow and that guy was really on the basics as far as supplements too, just a pre-workout and EAA supp. Leviathan looks like the real deal (I didnt have any doubts). My 3 day sample went well good energy from it, a little thermo boost also.

So 2 bottles will do ya for 8 weeks? At $60 total thats a steal w/ those results.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wow and that guy was really on the basics as far as supplements too, just a pre-workout and EAA supp. Leviathan looks like the real deal (I didnt have any doubts). My 3 day sample went well good energy from it, a little thermo boost also.

So 2 bottles will do ya for 8 weeks? At $60 total thats a steal w/ those results.
This man has got it goin on!:bruce1:

Quizzle

Awards
I'm definitely going to pick up some leviathan after seeing this guys transformation. I was considering it before, but this puts it over the top for me and makes it a must buy.

Question though.. what else would be good to stack with it?

I'm currently taking...

RPM
ResetAD
Adam NOW
Adam Omega 3
ON 100% (soon to be syntha-6)

27 years old 6ft 188lbs as of this morning *currently cutting*

Should I add a test booster into the mix, such as activate xtreme, or anything else you guys would suggest?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely going to pick up some leviathan after seeing this guys transformation. I was considering it before, but this puts it over the top for me and makes it a must buy.

Question though.. what else would be good to stack with it?

I'm currently taking...

RPM
ResetAD
Adam NOW
Adam Omega 3
ON 100% (soon to be syntha-6)

27 years old 6ft 188lbs as of this morning *currently cutting*

Should I add a test booster into the mix, such as activate xtreme, or anything else you guys would suggest?

I think you will be fine without it.

Why don't you wait till after your Leviathan cycle and get real cut up...

Then you can bring cals back up to maintenance and do a nice little muscle gaining recomp with Activate...I am just a big fan of not going overboard with stacks...your stack looks great how you have it. Save Activate till after, and I am sure you will love it too.

Quizzle

Awards
Yea.. thats why I asked.. I don't want to go over board with it..

Looks like I need to order some Levithan then. :)

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Very nice results and transformation. I've been wanting to try out Leviathan for some time now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good results. Props to PAL for the product, and props to the man for his determination.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing what a razor and a little color can do to a person physique.:study: Nice transformation.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got my bottle, can't wait to give it a run!

Cerberus

Awards
Pictures are great, but without this person's stats, diet, training, etc ... this post means nothing.

My guess ... 99% diet, 1% from a supplement.

I don't like being so negative, but I'm honestly tired of posts like these. I visit the forums to learn about certain supplements, yet it's hard to get honest, accurate information when we are thought to believe a pill ripped this guy up. But I guess if you posted his diet, his training, etc ... this post wouldn't be that sexy when trying to pimp Leviathan.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know, I used to think the same way, but I honestly feel Supps do more than the 1-2 % most think. Sure, nutrition and workout are key, but I truely feel that a supp can give you that extra edge to workout harder, longer, and more efficient, leading to greater results than if one had not taken the supp at all. For me when I take RPM I want to lift harder and for much longer, my workouts are more efficient. With Leviathon I want to do more cardio than ussual and at a much more intense pace. So in reality, no one knows how much of a difference a supp makes, but I know it is more than the percentages most think.

Cerberus

Awards
You know, I used to think the same way, but I honestly feel Supps do more than the 1-2 % most think. Sure, nutrition and workout are key, but I truely feel that a supp can give you that extra edge to workout harder, longer, and more efficient, leading to greater results than if one had not taken the supp at all. For me when I take RPM I want to lift harder and for much longer, my workouts are more efficient. With Leviathon I want to do more cardio than ussual and at a much more intense pace. So in reality, no one knows how much of a difference a supp makes, but I know it is more than the percentages most think.
Sure, you may be able to work harder initially, but what happens when your sympathetic branch is taxed because of your supplementation usage that has lead you to overwork itself. Perceived effort is one thing, but performance is another.

Unfortunately, we only discuss, and believe in the other side of this conversation. "Use this supplement to ultra enhance your body comp!"

I'm not anti supplement, but I am anti-bull****, and really fed up with outlandish claims and would just like supplement companies, their reps, and nut swinging consumers to just give honest feedback without throwing fake magic fiery dust all over these boards.

Unfortunately, honesty doesn't sell that many supplements.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sure, you may be able to work harder initially, but what happens when your sympathetic branch is taxed because of your supplementation usage that has lead you to overwork itself. Perceived effort is one thing, but performance is another.

Unfortunately, we only discuss, and believe in the other side of this conversation. "Use this supplement to ultra enhance your body comp!"

I'm not anti supplement, but I am anti-bull****, and really fed up with outlandish claims and would just like supplement companies, their reps, and nut swinging consumers to just give honest feedback without throwing fake magic fiery dust all over these boards.

Unfortunately, honesty doesn't sell that many supplements.
Buddy, if you will remember I said this is what can happen when you combine Leviathan WITH proper dieting/training. No hype here..there was nothing extra special about his diet, nothing extra special about his cardio. He did them the right way and combined one hell of a fat burner with it and thats what you get.

We discuss supplements in this section because it is the "Supplement" section, only makes sense right?

I am the last person who believes that there is a magical supplement that does all the work for you, but do I believe Leviathan can extremely aid someone trying to reach fat loss goals, absolutely...I am living proof, just like this guy...and tons of others.

We aren't asking these guys to post pictures either --- they are so excited with their results they do it on their own initiative. No tricks or gimmicks. Just real results..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"m hereing alot of good things about leviathon, i've got some coming to me that i'm going to stack with clen/ketotifen, possibly reset ad, should be a REAL potent stack.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quoted for posterity. I work 90 hours a week, and have a wife and two small kids. I can only train 3 times a week for 1.5 hours, and sometimes I miss one or two workouts in a week. I've put 30lbs of mostly muscle on in the last 5 years, and I KNOW supplements like RPM, Cordygen5, or Clout aid my progress. I'm a seriously taxed individual, and without RPM I might be too tired mentally to hit the gym after my 14-16 hour day; I might have a crappy run if it weren't for Cordygen5 giving me an endurance boost; I might not make that last rep without Clout (I don't take all those at once!). All those things, be it the extra rep or just having the motivation to aggressively walking into the gym, spell success for me.

smiththrs03

Awards
you got bigger but your pictures got smaller what happened???lol jk nice job

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
great results. and while I'm a skeptic in general, I can tell you that Leviathan is real. I didn't change my diet or my workout routine and I made strength gains and cut some fat in the process. I didn't make a transformation anywhere near this guy but I wasn't on a hard core cut. I personally don't think that Leviathan gets enough credit, and I have absolutely no affiliation with PAL.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
great results. and while I'm a skeptic in general, I can tell you that Leviathan is real. I didn't change my diet or my workout routine and I made strength gains and cut some fat in the process. I didn't make a transformation anywhere near this guy but I wasn't on a hard core cut. I personally don't think that Leviathan gets enough credit, and I have absolutely no affiliation with PAL.
Thanks for the kind words man. Makes it way better knowing that we have no clue who you are :D

Nice to meet ya :thumbsup:

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Leviathan for a month and saw decent results...I didn't notice ANY muscle loss and had a libido through the roof. I was slightly oily and got some acne but no biggie. I am going to run 2 bottles of Leviathan next with Thyrotabs and Axis Labs HyperTEST at night.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I used Leviathan for a month and saw decent results...I didn't notice ANY muscle loss and had a libido through the roof. I was slightly oily and got some acne but no biggie. I am going to run 2 bottles of Leviathan next with Thyrotabs and Axis Labs HyperTEST at night.
Have you checked out Activate Extreme, imo its the best on the market for natty test boosting. Would be a GREAT combo with Leviathan/Incarnate.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
saaaawwwweeeet

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey blackjack i am thinking of doing leviathan,incarnate,dcp,activate extreme and powerfull for sleep and help with any skin problems with the activate.do you think that is a good stack trying to get cutt and loose some belly fat.of course diet and everything is in place first.what you think any thing to add take away.also do you need any kind of pct with any of this supps.thanks for the help.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey blackjack i am thinking of doing leviathan,incarnate,dcp,activate extreme and powerfull for sleep and help with any skin problems with the activate.do you think that is a good stack trying to get cutt and loose some belly fat.of course diet and everything is in place first.what you think any thing to add take away.also do you need any kind of post cycle therapy with any of this supps.thanks for the help.
any help anybody?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO pct necessary, just dont take activate extreme more than 8 weeks without 4 off. You might see acne between activate + powerfull., but its a good combo pack you picked

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO post cycle therapy necessary, just dont take activate extreme more than 8 weeks without 4 off. You might see acne between activate + powerfull., but its a good combo pack you picked
hey thanks man for the info but i taught powerfull was suppose to help with skin if i am not mistaken.that is one of the claims is clear skin.am i right or wroung.would like to add posidion but with that stack plus now adam multi,bcaa i am already at like 215 dollars before shipping.:fool2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey thanks man for the info but i taught powerfull was suppose to help with skin if i am not mistaken.that is one of the claims is clear skin.am i right or wroung.would like to add posidion but with that stack plus now adam multi,bcaa i am already at like 215 dollars before shipping.:fool2:
Well, I know its supposed to raise testosterone, thats why I mentioned the acne. it does DEFINITELY raise HGH, I find myself (with powerFull or IGF-2 from applied nutriceuticals) cutting my finger + toe nails more often dangit :) So it may be that the HGH in it offsets the rise in test. I only got acne while on a few other boosters at the same time, so unless you've really had a problem with acne before you are likely ok

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
wow amazing transformation, his log wasn't suspect at all I
cant wait to get my hands on a bottle to judge for myself

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guy went on an 8 week cycle of Leviathan with good dieting.

Just shows you the power of this stuff when combined with good dieting/routine.

whats nice too is he was going through the hard pounds. I'd guess he started at in the upper teens bodyfat wise, and probably 8-9% at the end? Thats the hardest piece to loose I think (well and going down from there of course).

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only thing i am worried about is insomnia any body had that problem with leviathan i am very senstive to stims ecspiaclly caffine how much caffine is there per serving.

Redeemer

Awards
I would like to see this guy's diet as well. Results are fantastic but there could be something in his diet that works particulary well with Leviathan.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
the only thing i am worried about is insomnia any body had that problem with leviathan i am very senstive to stims ecspiaclly caffine how much caffine is there per serving.
I can tell you that leviathan has less than 150mgs of caffeine per serving. Most people dont have issues with levithan.. For some one sensitive to stimulants.. an option for dosing would be as follows:

1 capsule 4 X's a day or 1 capsule 3 X's a day

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan is great for people like you...it has way less caffeine than most fatburner/energy supps.