• Legend!
  • Established
hi im going 2 run 19 nordiol transdermal for
4 weeks with 6 oxo for post cycle therapy.but i dont know
what doses 2 do i was thinking 400mg a day
any help on this would be great.also do u think
i could take 6oxo during the cycle.
2 keep my man hood alive lol.
id run it longer personally....nordiol is a mild compound....you could run the 6-oxo to limit prolactin sides,.....you really should use a serm for your your post cycle tho

james c

james c

Awards
id run it longer personally....nordiol is a mild compound....you could run the 6-oxo to limit prolactin sides,.....you really should use a serm for your your post cycle tho
do u think 400mg would be anough also what are good serms.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
19 nor transderm would be a great stack for another oral....I would def throw something else in there with it....it's not worth shutting yourself down with such a mild standalone cycle...I suggest a halodrol clone to run with it for 4 weeks....the sides will be very minimal with these 2 compounds.......serms-nolvadex is the most common....very easily obtainable and cheep....do a google search(think research chem)....pm me if you need any more help......

james c

james c

Awards
19 nor transderm would be a great stack for another oral....I would def throw something else in there with it....it's not worth shutting yourself down with such a mild standalone cycle...I suggest a halodrol clone to run with it for 4 weeks....the sides will be very minimal with these 2 compounds.......serms-nolvadex is the most common....very easily obtainable and cheep....do a google search(think research chem)....pm me if you need any more help......
i can get 4 ad in powder form do u think
that would be good with it.its my first cycle i got told 19
nordiol would be a good choice for your first cylce.i can get nolvadex in tabs too.do u i dont want it 2 be 2 strong for my first cycle.could u name a couple of thinks i could ad 2 it
thanks for the advice.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
James, What are your stats? Any experience with gear?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can get 4 ad in powder form do u think
that would be good with it.its my first cycle i got told 19
nordiol would be a good choice for your first cylce.i can get nolvadex in tabs too.do u i dont want it 2 be 2 strong for my first cycle.could u name a couple of thinks i could ad 2 it
thanks for the advice.
well 4-ad will convert to test....you get all the sides from test(estro,dht)........19 nor is nandrolone in a nutshell....less sides to worry about,but will kill mr winky.....that was why i recomended a halodrol clone...it's a great first cycle steroid..you could def run the 4-ad at a low dose just for some test support...make a transdermal solution with the nor,and the 4-ad.......you could run that for several weeks..estro/prolactin could be a problem if you dont run an A.I with that combo though.....as long as you have your nolvadex...you have options...do some reaserch on all 3 of these and gather some info...

james c

james c

Awards
19 nor

well 4-ad will convert to test....you get all the sides from test(estro,dht)........19 nor is nandrolone in a nutshell....less sides to worry about,but will kill mr winky.....that was why i recomended a halodrol clone...it's a great first cycle steroid..you could def run the 4-ad at a low dose just for some test support...make a transdermal solution with the nor,and the 4-ad.......you could run that for several weeks..estro/prolactin could be a problem if you dont run an A.I with that combo though.....as long as you have your nolvadex...you have options...do some reaserch on all 3 of these and gather some info...[/QU what are the bes clones for holodrol.could i run nor with nolvadex 2 stop shut down.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well 4-ad will convert to test....you get all the sides from test(estro,dht)........19 nor is nandrolone in a nutshell....less sides to worry about,but will kill mr winky.....that was why i recomended a halodrol clone...it's a great first cycle steroid..you could def run the 4-ad at a low dose just for some test support...make a transdermal solution with the nor,and the 4-ad.......you could run that for several weeks..estro/prolactin could be a problem if you dont run an A.I with that combo though.....as long as you have your nolvadex...you have options...do some reaserch on all 3 of these and gather some info...[/QU what are the bes clones for holodrol.could i run nor with nolvadex 2 stop shut down.
your gonna get shutdown mildly regardless on any hormone/steroid...by nolvadex are you talking about the product from gaspari?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us never call SERMs by their name brand drug names, as shifty supplement companies have lead this only to cause confusion.

james c

james c

Awards
your gonna get shutdown mildly regardless on any hormone/steroid...by nolvadex are you talking about the product from gaspari?
ive seen a few kinds off nolvadex the one from gaspari and ive seen tablet form but there prob crap.is there anything u
could suggest for running 19 nor as a standalone.thanks

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
ive seen a few kinds off nolvadex the one from gaspari and ive seen tablet form but there prob crap.is there anything u
could suggest for running 19 nor as a standalone.thanks
Dude, take Trip's advice on the halodrol clone or at least throw some of that 4ad in with the 19nor to combat symptoms of low test. You would likely be dissapointed by 19-nor on a standalone. Kills your libido and youll probably feel pretty lethargic and it is not really potent enough on its own to produce great results.

In regards to nolvadex. The chem name is tamoxifen citrate. You'll have better luck getting the right stuff looking for that due to shifty companie naming products to sound like prescription drugs.

james c

james c

Awards
Dude, take Trip's advice on the halodrol clone or at least throw some of that 4ad in with the 19nor to combat symptoms of low test. You would likely be dissapointed by 19-nor on a standalone. Kills your libido and youll probably feel pretty lethargic and it is not really potent enough on its own to produce great results.

In regards to nolvadex. The chem name is tamoxifen citrate. You'll have better luck getting the right stuff looking for that due to shifty companie naming products to sound like prescription drugs.
could u name a couple off holodrol clones.think i will run that with 19 nor since it will be very low on sides. thanks

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
could u name a couple off holodrol clones.think i will run that with 19 nor since it will be very low on sides. thanks
h-drol, promagnon 50, hemadrol

Anything that is : 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
h-drol, promagnon 50, hemadrol

Anything that is : 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
promagnon is a clostabol clone.....still low sides

james c

james c

Awards
ive gave it alot off thought im either going 2 stack
19 nordiol with h-drolclone) or epistane what do u think.
heard so much good things from epistane in low
doses for beginners.cheers for some advice.
meant 2 say been lifting for year and a half solid
5 days a week my age is 22.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive gave it alot off thought im either going 2 stack
19 nordiol with h-drolclone) or epistane what do u think.
heard so much good things from epistane in low
doses for beginners.cheers for some advice.
meant 2 say been lifting for year and a half solid
5 days a week my age is 22.
trust me when i say go with halodrol............

Havoc/Epistane

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC ******
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON ******
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days ******

HALODROL 50 - 4-chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol (DMT / Turinabol)

BAD FOR LIVER: MAYBE*.
SEX DRIVE: INCREASES.
MOOD: GOOD.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: data unreliable.
HALF-LIFE: very low, not detectable within 5 days stopping
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 4-6 lbs.
BELLY FAT LOSS: VARIES.
NO "SWELLING"
GAINS START: 5 days.

* - studies on athletes using Oral Turinabol at 10mg/day for 6 weeks showed zero liver issues

your call

james c

james c

Awards
19 nor

thanks for the advice im going 2 go with h-drol from competitive edge labs and 19 nor transdermal.im not 2
sure about the doses.the h-drol says take one 2 two caps
a day 25mg each the caps are.ive got 12 grams off 19 nor im going 2 mix up into 2 fl oz dermabolics transport matrix.
i was thinkin 400mg/nor and 50mg/h-drol.what do u think
also i was thinkin the nha stack for pct

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advice im going 2 go with h-drol from competitive edge labs and 19 nor transdermal.im not 2
sure about the doses.the h-drol says take one 2 two caps
a day 25mg each the caps are.ive got 12 grams off 19 nor im going 2 mix up into 2 fl oz dermabolics transport matrix.
i was thinkin 400mg/nor and 50mg/h-drol.what do u think
also i was thinkin the nha stack for post cycle therapy
no serm?......the activate will only work in the presence of test...first week+ of post cycle your body will have very little ...wait till at least week 2 to start that........make shure you controll estrogen at the start of post cycle though!

james c

james c

Awards
19 nor

no serm?......the activate will only work in the presence of test...first week+ of post cycle your body will have very little ...wait till at least week 2 to start that........make shure you controll estrogen at the start of post cycle though!
might be getting nolvadex off a friend just waiting 2 see him.if i used the nha stack would
pct go something like this week 1(rebound reloaded 3 caps)
week 2(R/R 3 caps.activate 3 caps)
week 3(same as week 2)
week 4(same as week 2)
prob will have nolvadex on hand.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
might be getting nolvadex off a friend just waiting 2 see him.if i used the nha stack would
post cycle therapy go something like this week 1(rebound reloaded 3 caps)
week 2(R/R 3 caps.activate 3 caps)
week 3(same as week 2)
week 4(same as week 2)
prob will have nolvadex on hand.
if you added the nolva in it would be much,much more effective.......convince your buddy to hook you up!

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
trust me when i say go with halodrol............

Havoc/Epistane

Epitiostanol
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC ******
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON ******
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days ******

HALODROL 50 - 4-chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol (DMT / Turinabol)

BAD FOR LIVER: MAYBE*.
SEX DRIVE: INCREASES.
MOOD: GOOD.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: data unreliable.
HALF-LIFE: very low, not detectable within 5 days stopping
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 4-6 lbs.
BELLY FAT LOSS: VARIES.
NO "SWELLING"
GAINS START: 5 days.

* - studies on athletes using Oral Turinabol at 10mg/day for 6 weeks showed zero liver issues

your call
Thanks for the "Havoc Vs Halodrol-50" comparation :thumbsup:

Only one question about it: What about hair loss with HD50?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the "Havoc Vs Halodrol-50" comparation :thumbsup:

Only one question about it: What about hair loss with HD50?
very mild on hair...it has a very low androgenic profile 7/100.....with test being 100/100....

james c

james c

Awards
19 nor

very mild on hair...it has a very low androgenic profile 7/100.....with test being 100/100....
looks like im getting hooked up with nolvadex.
should i use it through the last couple of weeks
off the cycle or just keep it for p.c.t also do u
think i should through in a A.I also what kind off sides
will i get with this stack.any gyno sides hair loss etc.thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like im getting hooked up with nolvadex.
should i use it through the last couple of weeks
off the cycle or just keep it for p.c.t also do u
think i should through in a A.I also what kind off sides
will i get with this stack.any gyno sides hair loss etc.thanks
......you can run a small dose of ai to keep bloat sides away from the nordol...you really dont need to worry too much about any sides on this cycle.....hair loss very minimal if any,gyno shouldnt be an issue at the dose your using...you can take 10mg-20mg of nolva every 3rd day starting in week 3 to protect from gyno...i usually do on any cycle

james c

james c

Awards
19 nor

......you can run a small dose of ai to keep bloat sides away from the nordol...you really dont need to worry too much about any sides on this cycle.....hair loss very minimal if any,gyno shouldnt be an issue at the dose your using...you can take 10mg-20mg of nolva every 3rd day starting in week 3 to protect from gyno...i usually do on any cycle
good man thats wot i will do.should my post cycle therapy look something like this week 1 40mg nolva
week 2 30mg
week 3 20mg
week 4 10mg
also i will be just using nolva for pct do u think that would be enough or should i use rebound reoaded/ 6 oxo or something

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
should the pct begin right after the cycle or should we wait 2 weeks ?
I ask this because nandrolone have a 2 week half life and I dont know if nordiol have the same

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should the post cycle therapy begin right after the cycle or should we wait 2 weeks ?
I ask this because nandrolone have a 2 week half life and I dont know if nordiol have the same
only esterfied nandrolone(injectable) takes 2 weeks to clear........not oral 19-nor...start day after last dose

Pharaoh7

Pharaoh7

Awards
I thought serms are really hard to obtain now with everything that's going on?

I was planning on running something similar to this, even contamplating running halo with just otc pct, but I really don't like the idea. I'm kind of at a loss.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
only esterfied nandrolone(injectable) takes 2 weeks to clear........not oral 19-nor...start day after last dose
Thanks a lot Trip, thank`s to you this thread is much informative.
I`m planing a 6 week cycle of 19 nordiol (300mg /day ) and bold200 (600mg/day) both oral(I only have nord in capsules), and for pct:
nolva20/10/5/5 and ATD 25/25/50/50 (I`m not prone to gino)
what do you think about it?
Thank`s

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot Trip, thank`s to you this thread is much informative.
I`m planing a 6 week cycle of 19 nordiol (300mg /day ) and bold200 (600mg/day) both oral(I only have nord in capsules), and for post cycle therapy:
nolva20/10/5/5 and ATD 25/25/50/50 (I`m not prone to gino)
what do you think about it?
Thank`s
the nolva dose is a little low....why only 5mg week 3-4?........regardless i have seen worse!! trust me.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
the nolva dose is a little low....why only 5mg week 3-4?........regardless i have seen worse!! trust me.
you`re right ,10mg for 3 and 4 is the way to go.
And what about the 19 nordiol dose (300mg ) is it fine?
with food or empty stomach?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
even then, it's subject to the ester being used. If (for whatever reason) your nandro has a short ester, it could take even less time. In the case of NO ESTER, PCT starts the very next day.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
even then, it's subject to the ester being used. If (for whatever reason) your nandro has a short ester, it could take even less time. In the case of NO ESTER, post cycle therapy starts the very next day.
HI sinner , good to see you in these thread ...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
sorry trip but regarding the 300mg /day oral dose for nordiol,do you think is fine?