Genabolix

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Anybody heard of these guys? They seem to have some pretty interesting/legit products. I see no way to purchase any of them yet so I don't think it is illegal to post the link.

Info? Anybody?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently at a health show and looking at it and talking to bunch of people that has been in the biz for over 30 years looks like a joke. Make sure the product you are taking has backing behind it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Lots of legit stuff in there. Nothing new though..

Arzi75

Awards
Do not know what these guys are up to, but they seem to have some interesting products there are marketing.

Any one ever seen 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 6-beta-Bromo-Androstenedione or 17alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etiollocholanetriene 6-Acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-ketoetiollocholane sold in other more known supps?

Seem to be "just" two more variations of the already existing innumerable variations of ATD, but - not sure - could be that they are onto something here.

Arzi75

Awards
Any one ever seen 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene 6-beta-Bromo-Androstenedione or 17alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etiollocholanetriene 6-Acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-ketoetiollocholane sold in other more known supps?
Just noticed - the first one is nothing but a mixture of ATD and 6-bromo. Sorry, my bad. :D

This second one still throws me, though - are 17alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-3-keto-delta-1,4,6-etiollocholanetriene 6-Acetoxy-3-hydroxy-17-ketoetiollocholane some variants of ATD? Or 3-OHAT?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone know what Meslinic Acid is?
Looked at the site and said the same thing . . .
Googled: A compound from olive remains produces faster growth in trouts

abstract:
Also in these same groups of trout, fractional and absolute hepatic protein-synthesis rates were significantly higher than in control, and significant increments in hepatic protein-synthesis efficiency and protein-synthesis capacity were reported . . .

These results suggest that maslinic acid can act as a growth factor when added to trout diet.

also Anti-HIV: maslinic acid – found in wax from olive skin – inhibits serin-protease, the enzyme used by HIV to release itself from the infected cell into the extracellular environment.

Maslinic Acid helps your fish!!! But I dont have any :trout:

hanson

Banned
Awards
Genabolix-professional ingredient supplier.

Anybody heard of these guys? They seem to have some pretty interesting/legit products. I see no way to purchase any of them yet so I don't think it is illegal to post the link.
Genabolix---Professional Subsidiary of Auspure for Diet and Sports Nutrition
Info? Anybody?
MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna look into this company and their products. Only research, though. I probably won't end up buying anything.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna look into this company and their products. Only research, though. I probably won't end up buying anything.
Just randomly looking at their website and reading the full text of one of their studies... citing studies performed not on rats, not on humans, but on cucumbers!

**respect**:box:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just randomly looking at their website and reading the full text of one of their studies... citing studies performed not on rats, not on humans, but on cucumbers!

**respect**:box:
Huh. They use cucumbers for everything nowadays, and yes, I do mean everything. ;) lol

That is quite ridiculous, though.

hanson

Banned
Awards
genabolix

Huh. They use cucumbers for everything nowadays, and yes, I do mean everything. ;) lol

That is quite ridiculous, though.
hello,how could u get that thought.:stick:
The ingredients derive from cucumber,but not as what you means.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The ingredients derive from cucumber,but as what you means.
I think what she meant was; the studies are cited from experiments on cucumbers instead of rats and/or humans.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a sample of their Eurychrome - an ester protected form of LongJack. They supposably copied Anthony Roberts Fadogia Ageratis product and sell it on there own site as FadoTest.

I can't complain 50grams of LJ100 that is an ester protected form for free, At the recommended dosage of 300mg a day this will last a long time.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of their Eurychrome - an ester protected form of LongJack. They supposably copied Anthony Roberts Fadogia Ageratis product and sell it on there own site as FadoTest.

I can't complain 50grams of LJ100 that is an ester protected form for free, At the recommended dosage of 300mg a day this will last a long time.
Can these samples be obtained for free, or do they sucker you into paying for shipping? I've been wanting to try some kind of LJ.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can these samples be obtained for free, or do they sucker you into paying for shipping? I've been wanting to try some kind of LJ.
I used some slick talking, but they sent it for free all the way from China. I am going to run 300mg 5 on 2 off for 30 days. The next run I will probably go with 600mg based of results and hopefully bloodwork. From studies I read you may see a 16% increase in Test, which is hardly nothing.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used some slick talking, but they sent it for free all the way from China. I am going to run 300mg 5 on 2 off for 30 days. The next run I will probably go with 600mg based of results and hopefully bloodwork. From studies I read you may see a 16% increase in Test, which is hardly nothing.
Would you care to hook a brother up? Send me a PM if you must. What kind of 'slick talk' are we talking about here? I'm great at kissing ass, so hopefully I can somehow con a free sample of LJ out of these Chinamen as well, lol.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients derive from cucumber,but not as what you means.
I apologise in advance if I got it wrong, but this is one of the studies you cited. Please clarify what role the cucumber played here.

Fatty acid α-oxidation of tetradecylthioacetic acid and tetradecylthiopropionic acid in cucumber (Cucumis sativus)

Grethe I. Andersen Borgea, Corresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author, Erik Slindeb and Astrid Nilssona
a Norwegian Food Research Institute, Osloveien 1, N-1430 Ås, Norway
b Institute of Marine Research, P.O. Box 1870, Nordnes, N-5024 Bergen, Norway
Received 1 July 1998; Revised 2 September 1998; accepted 10 September 1998. Available online 1 December 1998.

Abstract

Fatty acid α-oxidation in cucumber (Cucumis sativus) involves enzymatic conversion of long-chain Cn-fatty acids to the C(n−1)-aldehyde and CO2. However, the mechanism of this process is not well understood. In this study, the α-oxidation of the fatty acid analogues tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA) and tetradecylthiopropionic acid (TTP) with a sulphur atom substituting the methylene group in positions 3 and 4, respectively, was investigated and compared to palmitic acid. Both [1-14C]TTA and [1-14C]TTP could be α-oxidised in the cucumber subcellular 150 000×gmax fraction. [1-14C]TTP was an even better substrate compared to the natural palmitic acid, while [1-14C]TTA was α-oxidised to a lower extent. [2-14C]TTA revealed no 14CO2, indicating that only one cycle of α-oxidation occurred. TTA was an inhibitor of the palmitic acid α-oxidation, and the inhibitory effects were examined.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I apologise in advance if I got it wrong, but this is one of the studies you cited. Please clarify what role the cucumber played here.
From the bold title, it seems as if it's stating the use of a chemical derived from cucumbers. But, I could be wrong.