leukic creakic gakic?

mr nubs

Awards
hey guys im 17 and ive been workin out for 2 yrs now and ive been gettin pretty good gains recently i jus got sum creakic gakic nd leukic for free from my friend now i know the the general thought is that muscletech products suck but shuld i take em neway though considering i got em for freee??? will the leukic or the gakic mess me up???

thnx

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't have any problems with these products. If you got them for free, then why not! Make sure diet is in check before using these supps. You'll thank me later. :D

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
MT bad wrap

Absolutely take them bro. Muscle Tech has a bad wrap....they're kinda of expensive and some products are hokie, but for quality and efficacy, they're probably at the top of the list. Sure, there are cool gray area products out there being sold and pushed by smaller companies, trust me, these companies are getting this stuff co packed somewhere, the QC might be in question.

Gackic is a great product and you will probably get the most out of that........the other two are so so.........good luck dude.

out

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
MT is VERY overpriced, and many of their supplements are junk in the sense that they deliver only mild benefits but claim huge benefits...

But they're certainly not dangerous, and some of them do work well (although not better than similar supps at 1/3 the price). So if you got them for free, take them. But don't buy them. Even if they work for you, you can find a cheaper alternative.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MT is VERY overpriced, and many of their supplements are junk in the sense that they deliver only mild benefits but claim huge benefits...

But they're certainly not dangerous, and some of them do work well (although not better than similar supps at 1/3 the price). So if you got them for free, take them. But don't buy them. Even if they work for you, you can find a cheaper alternative.
Agreed. I picked up a free bottle of Creakik and it worked the same as any other generic creatine for me. I would not pay even 1/2 price for most MT products but would gladly use them for free.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I took luekic for a while and I seemed to gain strength pretty well. Most people said it was just a "placebo effect" but whatever I did get a good bit stronger. Also if you plan on stacking all 3 I hope you like swallowing huge pills. I think it comes to 18 pills all together. And there huge lol

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
The biggest knock against MT is their price (and their ad's). You got it for free! I see no problems.

Honestly, I'm on my 2nd bottle of a Leukic clone by AllMax if I remember correctly. I'm also megadosing BCAA's, and seeing some of the best changes I've seen in a long time. (Still taking other supps, but this was the biggest change I think).

I've megadosed BCAA's before, and they haven't had as great effect as they do now...I'm guessing it's the Leukic.

Gakic - I actually bought the MT version of that in powder form. Still have a container over half full. For some reason, the taste makes me nausous, as well as the actual product. I just can't stand it for some reason. Works for others I've heard, but not me...

None of those should "mess you up", unless you consider the nausea from Gakic that I got... Leukic is basically the BCAA Leucine with an added absorbtion ingredient.