Help! My liver and/or nuts thank you in advance...

TheDrive

Awards
Okay, first off. I have never anything of this nature before. I'm just hoping that someone will confirm that what I planning on trying is not going to **** my body up.

I ordered some Chlorodrol-50. I'm aware that a number of people here don't trust it yet. I've read all about pulsing as well and hope that my plan yields decent results without too many negative side effects. Let me elaborate.

I'm thinking about either pulsing Chlorodrol-50 or taking it ED until I near the end of the cycle and then gradually stepping down the dossage until I finish the package.

I figure that if I slowly step down the dossage towards the end of the cycle, my homone levels will also step down and I may not notice as many (if any) post cycle muscle loss and hopefully my nuts don't shrink up. I had also planned on gradually introducing 1-Androsterone or some other test booster in order to reduce the drop off in hormone levels. Is this wise?

Also, I currently take NO-Shotgun and NxCare's Methyl Ripped.
Is there any reason to believe that these supplements would have a negative reaction on my body when taken with a chemical like Chlorodrol...i.e. my Liver?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never pulsed any compound and I honestly do not know much about it. I would recommend at least a mild PCT and running cycle support starting two weeks before your cycle for liver, kidney, cholesterol, etc.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe they recommend against liver support etc during a pulse, just because the sides are less apparently and that it could stop the stuff doing it's job ( ie weakening the PH etc )

Cycle support is recommended pre and during a regular cycle.

Check with others I could be wrong.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking about either pulsing Chlorodrol-50 or taking it ED until I near the end of the cycle and then gradually stepping down the dossage until I finish the package.
The purpose of pulsing is to give your body enough time to recover endogenous test production once again. I don't see much purpose in tapering down doses. (This goes with non-pulsing cycles as well, where tapering will actually hinder your gains).

I figure that if I slowly step down the dossage towards the end of the cycle, my homone levels will also step down and I may not notice as many (if any) post cycle muscle loss and hopefully my nuts don't shrink up. I had also planned on gradually introducing 1-Androsterone or some other test booster in order to reduce the drop off in hormone levels. Is this wise?
I hear the word 1-Androsterone and two things come to mind:
1) Ergopharm's 1-AD, which is a very suppressive prohormone. 2) 1-Androsterone by AMS which is supposedly a prohormone to the previous prohormone, which would also make it suppressive. There's little information known about the AMS product, and not only does it not seem worth the money, but it doesn't seem worth the risk.

I'd recommend using one of the following instead: a small dosage of a SERM (10-20mg of Nolvadex or an equivalent of your preferred SERM), an herbal test booster (such as HyperdrolX2, Cissusdrol, or JungleWarefare), or just some Resveratrol (which I think I now officially swear by).

Also, I currently take NO-Shotgun and NxCare's Methyl Ripped.
Is there any reason to believe that these supplements would have a negative reaction on my body when taken with a
chemical like Chlorodrol...i.e. my Liver?[/
Methyl Ripped seems to just be a bunch of methylxanthines (stimulating alkaloids related to caffeine), with some other weightloss additives. Personally, I don't much care for their formula (propietary blends with more than 5 ingredients draw me away). Stims+Steroids=Growth of Left Ventrical (although with how mild you are going with both, this should not become an issue).

NO-Shotgun seems to be a Nitric Oxide pre-workout supplement. I'm personally not a fan of nitric oxide supplements, but then again other's swear by the stuff like it were the holy freaking bible.

In the end will these f*ck you up when combined with halodrol-50? Probably not, but in my honest opinion, they are items you could do without.

TheDrive

Awards
Chlordrol-50

First off...Thanks for the post sinner. You definitely know your sh*t.

I think I'm going to take the Chlorodrol-50 on an ED basis.
I'm looking up Nolvadex right at this moment. You said you highly recommend it in a post cycle therapy. What exactly is the purpose of this, and if I do order some, how should I take it.

The 1-Androsterone I mentioned is in fact made by AMS. Just FYI.

And here's my last question...If I take Chlorodrol-50 on an ED basis for 30 days until I run out, and don't take any other supplements, what exactly will happen? I'm starting to think that everyone may just be a little too paranoid? Or am I just stupid...LOL

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolvadex is a SERM (Selective Estrogenic Modulator)

Basically, a SERM will block estrogen receptor sites. This will cause for an increase in cirulating estrogen, without causing estrogenic effects (gyno, bloating, etc.). This will in turn speed up HTPA normalization (get your balls back).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend using one of the following instead: a small dosage of a SERM (10-20mg of Nolvadex or an equivalent of your preferred SERM), an herbal test booster (such as HyperdrolX2, Cissusdrol, or JungleWarefare), or just some Resveratrol (which I think I now officially swear by).
So.... a slight hijack here :) So doing a mid-level epi/revolt pulse (no more than 30mg/75mg) you think that doing double dose 6-oxo extreme for 2-3 weeks would do? Other than the damage to my wallet, I was thinking it would be perfect. I have 1 bottle, already ordered more so I can slowly build up to a 21 day supply :p $35 for 7.5 days that way, hurts to even say it. Maybe in conjunction with an herbal. I take the herbals all the time anyhow.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off...Thanks for the post sinner. You definitely know your sh*t.

I think I'm going to take the Chlorodrol-50 on an ED basis.
I'm looking up Nolvadex right at this moment. You said you highly recommend it in a post cycle therapy. What exactly is the purpose of this, and if I do order some, how should I take it.

The 1-Androsterone I mentioned is in fact made by AMS. Just FYI.

And here's my last question...If I take Chlorodrol-50 on an ED basis for 30 days until I run out, and don't take any other supplements, what exactly will happen? I'm starting to think that everyone may just be a little too paranoid? Or am I just stupid...LOL
The main thing that will likely happen is your nads will shrink, and you'll be unable to get a hardon :) And it won't likely heal itself ever, without you taking something to restart your body's own production of testosterone.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.... a slight hijack here :) So doing a mid-level epi/revolt pulse (no more than 30mg/75mg) you think that doing double dose 6-oxo extreme for 2-3 weeks would do? Other than the damage to my wallet, I was thinking it would be perfect. I have 1 bottle, already ordered more so I can slowly build up to a 21 day supply :p $35 for 7.5 days that way, hurts to even say it. Maybe in conjunction with an herbal. I take the herbals all the time anyhow.
How much AI does that equate to? It might be cheaper/more desireable to get some resveratrol caps and some 6-oxo caps and stack the two. This way you can play around with the AI to resveratrol ratio.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much AI does that equate to? It might be cheaper/more desireable to get some resveratrol caps and some 6-oxo caps and stack the two. This way you can play around with the AI to resveratrol ratio.
600mg of 6-oxo that way in 10 caps. I can't seem to find resverartrol "loose" anywhere at a vaguely reasonable price to hit another 600mg worth (so as to take regular 6-oxo extreme, and resveratrol to make up the diff). the extreme has 1200mg @ 50%, the crazy testosterone numbers have come from people dosed with 1g of 97% resveratrol I believe

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get bulk powder from BAC, and dose it @ about 500mg (of active) per day.

Custom Capsule might have a decent pricing on it as well, you might wanna check them out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get bulk powder from BAC, and dose it @ about 500mg (of active) per day.

Custom Capsule might have a decent pricing on it as well, you might wanna check them out.
well, the 6-oxo extreme at standard dose ends up at 600mg active of resveratrol. Its crazy, I never have had erections and libido like with taking it at standard dose. I was beating my performance of 20 years ago on it :D Probably the standard dose would do it.