When to stop JW / BAM?

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
I'm about to end on the 8th week of my cycle for JW / BAM ... I know I am supposed to stop for 4 weeks but should I get back on them after the 4 off week? If I don't then will my muscle start to go back to normal?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to end on the 8th week of my cycle for JW / BAM ... I know I am supposed to stop for 4 weeks but should I get back on them after the 4 off week? If I don't then will my muscle start to go back to normal?
Any muscle you have at the end of the 4 week off period is usually there to stay, provided you keep training and don't 'fall off the wagon'. I would wait for at least 8 weeks after before starting again, at the very minimum. Give your body a rest and let your hormones return to normal. You'll thank yourself when your 40 and still have natural testosterone production. :)

Edit: I see your 18, that's kinda young to be playing with your hormones, don't you thinK?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
What RR said. the muscle won't go anywhere as long as u keep up the work in the gym and the kitchen but yes your 18, might want to hold off on using those supps in the first place...........besides did they yeild impressive results anyway??? Don't take them just for the hell of it. Can buy plenty of chicken breasts and protein powder for that much!!

I'd say stick to a good creatine product for now and get your diet in check. More important then you realise.

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
Yes, they definetly did yield good results ... but all my friends are on steroids / anabolic steroids ... I didn't want to get into that so I tried a safe alternative ... I think I'm just going to stick with BSN products (NO Xlplode, Cell Mass, etc.) Yeah being only 18 can probably screw around with hormones so I may wait till I'm 21 to start experimenting again ... Although on the bottle of BAM or JW ( I cant remember which) one said take if your 18 or older (which I qualify for) while the other said take if your 21 or older (which obviously I don't qualify for) so yeah. I am now taking Hawthorn Berries (565 mg) and Milk Thistle (1000 mg) for liver support just in case it did any liver support.

smiththrs03

Awards
Any muscle you have at the end of the 4 week off period is usually there to stay, provided you keep training and don't 'fall off the wagon'. I would wait for at least 8 weeks after before starting again, at the very minimum. Give your body a rest and let your hormones return to normal. You'll thank yourself when your 40 and still have natural testosterone production. :)

Edit: I see your 18, that's kinda young to be playing with your hormones, don't you thinK?
bingo be carefull you wouldnt want to stunt your growth

DanielCStein

DanielCStein

Banned
Awards
Yeah thats pretty much what everyone has already stated Smith ... but thanks for stating the obvious :)