Biotest at work on next-gen supplement.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Yes D, it is highly interesting. Seems Biotest is the only ones who can get ahold of high grade Forskolin, thereby earning the right to call it Colforsin.

Am I correct that Biotest attaches EC's onto everything they produc e? LOL..... is it truly that much more effective? No one else seems to be going that route. Is it costly perhaps?
    ^ Serious question.
    ECs?

2. ethylcarbonate
    •   

3. Biotest reminds me of how Apple is perceived by some of the PC world; innovative companies that catch a lot of $hit because they do things differently, are loud about it, and both have huge fan bases. (Oddly enough, I love both Apple and Biotest lol)

4. Nice anaology. You forgot to add, and think they are better than everybody else

I dig Biotest's products, but only iPods. Man, at school you would think Mac users were a gang...

5. I will only comment on their products I used but these are brief impressions:

Grow - protein, cant really go wrong there
    Surge - again cant really go wrong
    Alpha Male - Used this along time ago....all it gave me is itchy nips. Which was weird since it was a trib product. Havent used trib since.
    M - some hardening

I still appreciate the articles on the site. I check in about once a week. Rarely visit the forums. Being able to ask the writers questions is really cool.
    •   

6. I so miss md6 and Ribose-C and I do enjoy powerdrive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Alpha Male - Used this along time ago....all it gave me is itchy nips. Which was weird since it was a trib product. Havent used trib since.
    A bunch of people said the same thing, my guess it was from the euro/longjak.

8. Are you people insane? This is a company that claimed they came up with a supplement that knocked out the myostatin gene. It's funny they don't sell that any more. They are charging 80.oo for anaconda which they claim they aren't making any money on. The results they say you will get are ridiculous. You can put 30lbs in 6 weeks if you fork over your pay check to them and follow the training routine? In other words they came up with a supplement that works just as good if not better than steroids. I urge you to consider another possibility; they took steroids and gained 30lb and are lying. Oh and they are also are STEALING YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

9. i have nothing against biotest

I used spike and wow did that stuff work. TONS AND TONS of energy for all night cram sessions.

Used a couple of their staples: surge, flameout, powerdrive and their creatine. No complaints except after taking surge post-lift i would be falling asleep. But that could be in-part due to i started lifting with these 2 beasts and had too much pride to not keep up.

I would buy more of their stuff if it wasnt so dang expensive.

Yeah their claims are a bit extreme at times but i didnt buy into what they said their products would do. I look at the ingrediens and see if its something worth trying. If I had mad green i would get a couple of their staples, nothing too crazy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    i have nothing against biotest

I used spike and wow did that stuff work. TONS AND TONS of energy for all night cram sessions.

Used a couple of their staples: surge, flameout, powerdrive and their creatine. No complaints except after taking surge post-lift i would be falling asleep. But that could be in-part due to i started lifting with these 2 beasts and had too much pride to not keep up.

I would buy more of their stuff if it wasnt so dang expensive.

Yeah their claims are a bit extreme at times but i didnt buy into what they said their products would do. I look at the ingrediens and see if its something worth trying. If I had mad green i would get a couple of their staples, nothing too crazy.
    I think it is more the way they promote and advertise their stuff as being "out of this world amazing" and make some big claims on products that are in reality, decent products but nothing revolutionary and too expensive. They brought out a "state of the art" Curcumin product almost exactly like NOW has had for awhile. And a "cutting edge" adaptogen product that many other companies already carried.

They bring some really good articles about training and diet to readers for free so they get a little bit of a pass, however their newest Anaconda is making claims that steroids don't make, claiming better than steroids and just losing all credibility in doing so.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

11. I like Biotest products, just a few though! The others are too expensive, I'm waiting to hit the Fl. Powerball to try out their other supps. HAHA! Spike tabs ( got 2 in me right now ) Powerdrive is awesome, and I like the Spike Shooter, tastes great. I don't get it often because at 7-11 it's too overpriced. And yes sir, got a T-Nation t-shirt as well.

Been hitting up that geat site for over 9 yrs. now. You can't beat FREE outstanding articles! Can't wait to see all the info with the I, Bodybuilder. I smell BS though AND WILL NOT BE BUYING JACK **** EITHER. Also, I have a personal vandetta against one of their main writers. He's cool, writes some good articles, but he's not going to out do me in anything! It fuels my fire. Hehe.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eggs while at work or on the go
    By gymaddict20 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 12:56 AM
  2. Replies: 509
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM
  3. i flipped out on some guy at work
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 04:13 AM