Best libido enhancing suppliment(s)?

Vordhosbn

Vordhosbn

Awards
Here's the deal. I'm currently taking antidepresseants, Celexa, which is an SSRI. It's sexual side effects are nowhere near as bad as Paxil or Prozac, but it still takes me a while to blow. Are there any suppliments that assist in mainly increasing libido so one could orgasm more quickly/intensely? I tried Steel Libido, but I think it also enhance stimina, which defeated the whole purpose.

Anyone? Me and my girl would greatly appreciate it.

I'm also taking Nolva if that helps.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Have you tried anal?

Okay seriously. Aspire36 is great, but it aids in stamina, but maybe the increased arousal might be beneficial?

Paravol helps with a bigger load?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva kills my libido, so that may be your problem. A lot of SERMs cause a drop in libido becuase they leave you estrogen too low.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you tried a vacuum?

i kid i kid!

paravol and aspire 36 should take care of your situation

and yes, SERM's can cause unwanted drops in libido

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There isn't anything that I know of. Sorry.

(Edit) Wait a minute.... I heard something about the amino acid L-Histidine possibly increasing sensitivity (although I don't recall if that supposedly applied to both men and women). You might look around and see what you can find.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying if I take Celexa...I will last longer?

Cha-ching?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lasting long is overrated.

2 minutes top. If I am not done by then; I abort mission.......
Once it becomes a cardio workout (along the lines of running a marathon), the novelty can wear off ........

Vordhosbn

Vordhosbn

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll check out Aspire, see if that works. I just don't want to stop taking Nolva and get GYNO, which is worse but... I haven't came in 10 days!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll check out Aspire, see if that works. I just don't want to stop taking Nolva and get GYNO, which is worse but... I haven't came in 10 days!
Sh1t. Maybe you should try some prostate stimulation....

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if these drugs he is taking can raise progestrin?? Maybe he needs some cabergoline...

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried anal?

Okay seriously. Aspire36 is great, but it aids in stamina, but maybe the increased arousal might be beneficial?

Paravol helps with a bigger load?
:goodpost:

i agree, aspire is the real deal, rock hard results!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
man im the same i can't "release" everytime, just like once every 2-3 days it is like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
and she is like aaaAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH and i am like " RUN FOR YOUR F$CKING LIFE!!" then we clean the walls and carpet for a while

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Alpha Drive from Nutraplanet and I noticed a difference. You could take Aspire, apparently it's guaranteed to work. But at the same time, you aren't going to want to have to take it all the time.

I took Paxil and Zoloft once before and it was impossible to finish, especially with Paxil. I think that, combined with the anti-estrogen compound is causing your issues.