RPM P-Slin dosage protocol?

dean17

dean17

Awards
hey guys i was just tryin to iron out a solid dosage protocol for these two pre-w since ive seen some different views... well this is what im plannin on doin just let me know if you think its ok or what you would change

1 hr pre: 3-4 caps RPM
45min pre: 1 p-slin
30min pre: shake consisting of 1.5 cup ground oats, 12 ounces skim milk, 1 scoop ON whey, some natty pb and some honey

then about halfway into workout slam down about 30 grams WMS with some bcaa's and eaa's

do you guys think thirty mins pre is not long enough for the p-slin to kick in?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It'll probably work fine, however the food intake so soon after the RPM dosage will most likely lower the stim effects. Give it a try and see..... it's all a matter of how fast your stomach breaks down the product.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i agree with lanbane. if u wanna try something else, try taking the pslin and oats about 2 hours pre WO, then rpm 1 hour pre WO. i think it will really the the plsin more time to work its magic, 30min might not be enough time. but thats just an idea.

dean17

dean17

Awards
yeah i guess ill hafta play around with it another thing i was thinking about doing is do the pre workout shake an hour before my workout and then do what some of the guys ive heard are doin with their rpm dumpin the capsule contents into a little bit of liquid and drinkin about 15 min pre workout, do you think thatd be ok?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
work the pslin in prior to your last meal you have before your workout - not prior to your workout. give yourself enough time for the stomach to empty before you take your rpm pre workout.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
work the pslin in prior to your last meal you have before your workout - not prior to your workout. give yourself enough time for the stomach to empty before you take your rpm pre workout.
good post:cheers:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let us know how it worked out for you man! I am going to be trying P-slin shortly here too!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
let us know how it worked out for you man! I am going to be trying P-slin shortly here too!
i am thinking about adding it to my mix as well in two weeks.:clap2:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let me know how it works, I'll keep you updated also.