Super Cissus Rx and Tendonitis

beric83

Awards
I have had knee issues for the past couple of years. I used to run a ton and ended up with some pretty severe tendinitis. I have seen doctors and had it treated and all that, but my knees have never been the same.
I was reading up on Cissus and I wanted to see if any of you have personal experience or educated opinions as to whether this product might improve the condition of my knees.
Obviously, I'm not expecting a miracle cure, but every little bit helps.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Everyone will swear by it, but the only way to see if it works for you or not is to try it yourself unfortunately. Judging by the positive reviews you probably have something to gain from it, but then again there are a lot of positive reviews about creatine ethyl ester....hm.

beric83

Awards
I think I should have read through the forum a bit before posting that question because there is a ton of threads about this. Sorry, I got lazy.
Anyways, having read through some of the posts I have gotten mixed opinions about Bulk Cissus. So does the majority recommend Bulk Cissus or should I just bite the bullet and get Super Cissus Rx