On whey and bcaa

bgvn

Awards
I currently take 3 servings on ON whey a day and i was thinking of taking extra bcaa's does anyone think this is a good ieda?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yes, its a very good idea, well only if u are a fan of muscle. just dont take them at the same time. perhaps bcaa's before and or during your work out and before bed. protein first thing in the morning, post workout, and whenever else u feel like it. this is generally what i do anyways.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I currently take 3 servings on ON whey a day and i was thinking of taking extra bcaa's does anyone think this is a good ieda?
Each of my OnWhey shakes contains 3 scoops of whey & 15g of BCAA's and I still mega dose BCAA's throughout the day, esp pre/peri workout.

X

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Yes - good idea! Most will reccommend that you do not take your bcaas with your protein. i take mine pre, during, and post w/o.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'm with AnonyMoose as far as when I take BCAA's. Make sure you try to get some of your protien from FOOD and not all from shakes.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I'm with AnonyMoose as far as when I take BCAA's. Make sure you try to get some of your protien from FOOD and not all from shakes.

true that - only make some "most" from food if you can.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i sip on 20 grams during my workout.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
yes, its a very good idea, well only if u are a fan of muscle. just dont take them at the same time. perhaps bcaa's before and or during your work out and before bed. protein first thing in the morning, post workout, and whenever else u feel like it. this is generally what i do anyways.
man, the more and more i read your posts, you sound like a clone of me. You have the same way of doing things, supplements, etc....its just weird, but in a good way i suppose.

currently doing activate ext / rpm / pfull / BA / xtend

so far so good.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
honestly if you are taking 3 servings of ON whey a day, forget about BCAAs. What i mean is: unless you are 32 pounds getting 64g of protein you are not eating enough protein to begin with. BCAAs will help, but protein is the#1 staple... save your money and take 5-6 serving of ON whey before you buy BCAAs

i consider this to be the same as a person buying creatine without taking enough protein... why why why WWWWHHHHHYYYY

i agree with what has been said, and believe me i take leucine/glutamine and love em, but protein is the first base you need covered... and if you are 160lbs you should have about 250-300g of protein a day, and i highly doubt you are eating enough meat/milk/etc to make up for the other after the three scoops

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
man, the more and more i read your posts, you sound like a clone of me. You have the same way of doing things, supplements, etc....its just weird, but in a good way i suppose.

so far so good.
yeah dude no joke, i was kinda realizing the same thing. strange:fool2:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

so far so good.
hey whats "BA"? that better not mean bulk aminos, that would be freaky because then we would be doing Exactly the same stack, accept i using the old activate.