best fat burner

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
alrite need sum serious help guys what is overall right now the best fat burner seeming to be? in my store stimx is top selling but i was looking for sumthing different leviathan is looking pretty good what are the thoughts?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How many fat burning threads are you going to start?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i say go with, ummmmmm - diet.

ok ok, fatburner - i would have to say either ErgoLean AMP or Leviathan - or maybe check into Lipotrophin-AM and PM

good luck to you!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
How many fat burning threads are you going to start?
well this is the second and the first yielded no results to me really. so i started another besides the last one was nearly 3 months ago

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
maybe ill take ur advice xjsynx and try ephedra with yohimbe but i just wanteed some more feed back

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
well this is the second and the first yielded no results to me really. so i started another besides the last one was nearly 3 months ago
Don't be scared to bump it up, or check out the thousands of other fat burner threads going on......

However, the ALRI Tri-Lean system is pretty killer. The only thing that really curbed my appetite.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea i didnt think to bump my old one, lol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, i forgot about the tri-lean system

i've used that with GREAT results!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to go caffeine free, DCP is great.
If you like an energy kick, AMP or leviathan.

Some other goodies you can also add...(depending on budget) sesamin, green tea, fish oils, ALCAR, CLA, R-ala.

Good diet is paramount. Gets said a lot, but it is so true.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DUDE! We've already talked about this!

just buy the damn, leviathan, you are so obsessed with it! :lol:

I'm using dialene 4 now with good results! Have used DCP, but you have too...

AB makes very good points wiht the addition of sesamin! :thumbsup:

Alpha-male

Awards
The crazy cutting stack:

ALRI Venom
Gaspari Thyrotabs

The ultimate crazy cutting stack:

ALRI Venom
Gaspari Thyrotabs
Designer Supplements Melting Point ( if it does what the write up says; I haven't tried it yet)

The super ultimate crazy cutting stack:

ALRI Venom
Gaspari Thyrotabs
DS Melting point (same point as above)
Avant Labs Napalm ( if it's as good as the hype)

I gotta say one thing about the Venom; that sh1t will completey annihilate hunger and cravings. When on Venom your will to resist cheating on diet will be unbreakable. You won't even think about food. That has been my experience with it.

I recommend the first stack, venom + thyrotabs (from my experience).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id say give leviathan a shot, DCP would be a very solid addition to it!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
alrite i am going to give venom a shot with thyro tabs and i am using lean dreams to help me sleep also using sesamin thanks for the help.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alrite i am going to give venom a shot with thyro tabs and i am using lean dreams to help me sleep also using sesamin thanks for the help.
save your money on the thyrotabs man, did nothing for me or my freinds who took it. Its pricy too.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
acutally now im using Leviathan daytime, Lipotropin PM at night, love it

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Mike, I just talked to Dr.D, and he told me a little fat burning secret. If you eat a cup of pure sugar right before you go to bed everynight, it turns your body into a fat burning machine. The catch is, you can't do any cardio or it will throw everything off and it won't work.

I've never tried it, but I think you should give it a shot. :D

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
save your money on the thyrotabs man, did nothing for me or my freinds who took it. Its pricy too.
no worries my prices are prolly half of what everyone pays. i run a nutrtion store so things cost me next to nothing compared to the 400 i would pay a montha year ago.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Hey Mike, I just talked to Dr.D, and he told me a little fat burning secret. If you eat a cup of pure sugar right before you go to bed everynight, it turns your body into a fat burning machine. The catch is, you can't do any cardio or it will throw everything off and it won't work.

I've never tried it, but I think you should give it a shot. :D
ryan i also talked to the good Dr. he said if u drinkk an ABB XXL three times a day while drinking mt dew u will look amazing!! lol
i am looking forward to competing with you brother in november! it is gonna be an honor! ill try ur sugar idea :thumbsup:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ryan i also talked to the good Dr. he said if u drinkk an ABB XXL three times a day while drinking mt dew u will look amazing!! lol
i am looking forward to competing with you brother in november! it is gonna be an honor! ill try ur sugar idea :thumbsup:
Haha AWESOME, cuz I have access to those all day long at work!! :lol:

Yeah bro, it'll be a good time in November. We still got about 13.5 weeks to go!!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Haha AWESOME, cuz I have access to those all day long at work!! :lol:

Yeah bro, it'll be a good time in November. We still got about 13.5 weeks to go!!
yea i know! i am gonna do the flaggstaff one just for the experiance but i am excited i stare at the poster all damn day long.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i know! i am gonna do the flaggstaff one just for the experiance but i am excited i stare at the poster all damn day long.
Haha, good luck with the Flag show! I don't feel like trying to manipulate my depletion and everything two weeks in a row. My training partner and I have never prepped for back to back shows.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Haha, good luck with the Flag show! I don't feel like trying to manipulate my depletion and everything two weeks in a row. My training partner and I have never prepped for back to back shows.
yea the guy helping me has done like 17 shows and a few back to back so ill do the best i can i hope ill be ok. how much to u add in mass since i saw you?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea the guy helping me has done like 17 shows and a few back to back so ill do the best i can i hope ill be ok. how much to u add in mass since i saw you?
I got up to around 215 before I started the prep diet. When you saw me, I think I was around 205. When you saw me at the show, I was around 160.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea i remember the show weight pretty well i was just amazed at some of the other guys and it was a "natural" show

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea i remember the show weight pretty well i was just amazed at some of the other guys and it was a "natural" show
The key there is the quotes around natural. The testing Miles does is pretty much a joke.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i agree not to mention i suspected alot were on growth no testing for that

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and all the testing is, is a polygraph test(lie detector) of a couple people.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fast action zenalean pro has 10 mg of ephedrine (ECA stack) - and i've heard great things about it

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i got a good ECA stack hi tech Stimerex. 25 mg of ephedra

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with the Venom and Thyrotabs combo!! I'm currently using this very stack, and the ****e is dropping pounds and burning fat off of me like it going out of style or something! Seriously, this stack has me sweating all day long! It's rediculous the way I sweat on this stack! I'm going to continue to use it, and will post pics up once I get downt to about 7% which shouldn't take me too long if I keep at it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i kid i kid...cant say no to you mace...lol

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yo ryan the sugar is working damn good brother! when u coming back in my store btw?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan is catching ECA..=)
I like Leviathan way more than ECA, I have had GREAT fat loss, with way way less muscle wasting as opposed to ECA.

With ECA you will burn fat faster, but say bye bye to muscle too...

Leviathan is best of both.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you guys are gonna talk me into it..........
lol

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i am thinking about it and i just started venom, which i have used before and it works well. john123131 i run a nutrition store if u could send me a bottle to test...maybe able to convince me what to carry in my store..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...never know brutha....neva know

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am thinking about it and i just started venom, which i have used before and it works well. john123131 i run a nutrition store if u could send me a bottle to test...maybe able to convince me what to carry in my store..
THAT is SO bogus! if anyone gets free stuff, it should be me! :rasp:

scorpiond

Awards
I'd go with the venom, I've been on it for 4 weeks and have lost around 8 lbs and can see my abs starting to show through. I've become more tolerant to it though and now it doesn't curb my appetite as much as did at first. My diet hasn't been super strict either - man I love a big rib-eye steak with a cold beer :cheers:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
lol, yea but mace i got alot of pull i got a chain of stores i can get carry this stuff if i like it. that is just business...besides gotta win bro and beat ya! :nutkick:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the venom, I've been on it for 4 weeks and have lost around 8 lbs and can see my abs starting to show through. I've become more tolerant to it though and now it doesn't curb my appetite as much as did at first. My diet hasn't been super strict either - man I love a big rib-eye steak with a cold beer :cheers:
dude dont say that bad word! beer...:cheers: i come from a family of alcoholics i love beer but i have to stay away from the number weight gainer and the number 2:pizza: